Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+30
askim
honey
Yohan
davina
Richard
Amandar
William909
pinkstar
Briar Rose
Gloria78
Philllipa
susan
sophia08
Pollypecker
Gamze
hyatum
SozzledSally
Teenz
ruby
Boreks
silansmum
Karaboga1
Deniz
tommisina
Maria
lilly79
choochoo
Turkishheartdrop
Michelle78
Admin
34 posters

Member Introductions

ruby
    ruby

Member Introductions - Page 3 Empty Re: Member Introductions

Post  ruby Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 am

OMG, she looks like she has a bit part in Anthony and Cleopatra, or has just emerged from a tomb of an ancient Egyptian mummy (although we all know that her mummy skills are extremely lacking Crying or Very sad ), or she has indeed got brain damage and is wearing a heavy bandage.

Perhaps Flabby has bashed her over the head with a frying pan after catching her having a sneaky fry up of bacon and sausage pig and the State Hospital has patched her up as best they can, after all, we all know she is a HEAD CASE lol!

Ruby
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Daft Bint

She looks ridiculous like the meringue dress has crept up onto her head and taken root like a nuns habit and he looks like he hasn't even bothered to shave.

Wonder how her poor daughter feels seeing those photos?

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:27 pm

I've never seen such a weird wedding photo in all my life. Just like the ones she had taken in the courthouse in America they look totally staged and unnatural. They both look like they're adopting a weird pose for a film.... What a Face This particular one is quite frightening, actually.

As for her wearing a hijab underneath her westernised veil - she just looks like a mental case. And that meringue!! I thought she said Flabby's family and neighbours were posh?!! lol

Strawbs

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 pm

She looks real weird, like a freak. Shocked

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Now then everyone, take a good look at Boreks Avatar, then have a good nose at the 'mummy'. Teenz, loved your comment about the nun's habit, her a nun, well if she hadnt of met Flabby, probably she would have converted into that faith AHEM, or is that Amen Very Happy

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:08 pm

I think she's tied that bandage too tight around her head and it's stopping her brain from getting its blood supply : have you seen her latest updates?! She can't work out how to use a Turkish keyboard!!!! Razz Even the numpties can hack that!! lol

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 pm

She is a disgraceful woman, I don't know how she has the nerve and lack of shame to post updates after what she's done. Crying or Very sad
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:17 pm

It is obvious even to the most dimmest person that JW HAS learning difficulties and I believe that she is in fact a pupil who attends a special school for people who suffer from LD, however, in her world she pretends she is the teacher.

You may wonder how I arrived at this conclusion, simple, would YOU place YOUR child in her care?

JW cannot even care for her OWN child, never mind anyone elses. She lives in a fantasy world and is desperate for a man, any man.

Ruby
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:51 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:She is a disgraceful woman, I don't know how she has the nerve and lack of shame to post updates after what she's done. Crying or Very sad

She has no shame, everything is about her and her life is about her constant desire to be highly thought off and befriended, even when the truth is she is a terrible mother that left her kid to run around Turkey with some jerk and only a equally nasty person would want to befriend her in any manner if they knew the truth about her wickedness to her child and family.

Thats why Sirin seems to want her to continue her posts!
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Sad

Last edited by hyatum on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Hello Nicky

Welcome to the site

I had to laugh when you said 'no I don't have Tigers in my garden', I should hope not, they would have had a very long journey indeed Very Happy Which reminds me of the film The Incredible Journey.

What part of Africa do you live in? I have visited South Africa and been to the Kruger National Park and once had a very close encounter with an elephant whilst driving through the park, managed to take a close up photo, will have to try and find it and upload it.

Durban has a huge Indian population, but the Indian food is very good. Loved visiting the Indian Quarters and Flea Market being transported by one of the traditional Zulu Rickshaws.

Of course South Africa is dominated by the Dutch influence and Afrikaans is the native language, although, English is widely spoken. Strange how indigenous Afrikaans always have hairy backs if you know what I mean Very Happy

South Africa has had its fair share of trouble, Rhodesia is now known as Zimbabwe. The Victorian Falls are a sight I will never forget, so very beautiful, no wonder they nicknamed it 'The Smoke that Thunders'. All the rainbow colours caught in the sunlight just like diamonds sparkling in the air.

Then of course you have Gold Reef City near to Jo'burg, and the famous Kimberley Diamond Mines. I have also travelled the Garden Route down to Cape Town and the Albert Dock.

Yes, South Africa is very westernised, but also extremely primitive, and being so near to the equator the bath water swirls down the plug hole in the opposite direction depending in which area of South Africa you are located.

So Nicky, what is your Turkish connection? Write more you sound such an interesting woman.

Ruby
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:34 am

Just a thought Nicky, do you think that maybe when these numpty yanks ask stupid questions about tigers being in your front garden, maybe they are getting confused with zebras Very Happy

The nearest I have to a feline in my garden is my big fat cat (not to be confused with David Cameron) in my Avatar photograph, although he is Turkish. cat

Incidentally, do you get Biltong where you live?

Ruby
    Gamze
    Gamze

Post  Gamze Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:35 am

Hello from me, finally here, and forgot my password, I am sort of feeling my feet around the site.
    Oh and it seems my avatar is a duck, very fitting for the weather, how do I change it?
    And how do I change my password? I will never remember the one issued ( forgot the one I picked). Rolling Eyes
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:40 am

Count youself lucky---I'm a parrot! Neutral

Pol
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:14 am

Welcome Gamze

To change your password, go onto your profile and enter your present password (hope you clicked to save it) and then you can change it to anything you want.

With your Avatar, there are a selection of default Avatar photo's or your can upload a photo off your computer, just go into your profile and click on Avatar. BTW, I like your duck one Very Happy

Polly, just loved your funny comment about being a parrot. Very Happy

Ruby

Gamze
    Gamze

Post  Gamze Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:26 am

Thanks Ruby

Just tried with the password and I have given up! It does not like my new passwords,and the duck is growing on me but will try for a new one.

Polly yours is very fitting with your name "parrot" good job it did not pick up on the "pecker"
    silansmum
    silansmum

Post  silansmum Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:38 am

Hello Gamze - long time!!!

Elaine
    Gamze
    Gamze

Post  Gamze Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi Elaine

Yes very long time, hope you and the family are well.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Gamze wrote:Thanks Ruby

Just tried with the password and I have given up! It does not like my new passwords,and the duck is growing on me but will try for a new one.

Polly yours is very fitting with your name "parrot" good job it did not pick up on the "pecker"

Hi Gamze,

I don't know how to change the passwords, but as Ruby explained, you can do it. How are you signing in and posting if you're not logged-in, or do you just want to change your password from the one you already have?

To change your avatar just click onto MY PROFILE and you'll see the gallery on your right.

I rather like the duck!

Strawbs
    Boreks
    Boreks

Post  Boreks Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:17 pm

I love your duck................. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

kisses
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 am

Hi Borek,

Why don't you go over to the Turkish Loony site? They have lots of women waiting in the wings for a charmer like you. Indeed, you sound very much like the giggly Oz who used to come out with equally irresistable chat-up lines, and he nabbed a fat midget who flew over to see him at her own expense - so enamoured was she with his patter.

You should give it a go!

Strawberry
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Sad

Last edited by hyatum on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Hi Nicky,

Where in SA do you live? And can I ask you how you met your Turk : was it online?

Strawbs

hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Sad

Last edited by hyatum on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 am

Hi Nicky

If I were you I would not be too worried about a bit of old spam, or a fruitcake on a computer, after all, you are 5K miles from the UK and I dont think anyone is going to be making at 10K mile round trip to come and hunt you down Very Happy

No, I would be more worried about living in that paradise hell you reside in. All the ex-pats (salty dicks - I like that expression) soon came running back to the UK when Nelson Mandela came into power, their party was well and truly over.

Talking of fruitcakes, one said quite recently (after googling it up on Wiki) that Soweto is a lower middle class populated urban area of the city of Johannesburg and can be compared with a council estate in the North of England LMFAO lol! . If these nuts knew anything about SA, they would know that Soweto is a SHANTYTOWN, and even the filthiest of gypsy sites in the UK would look like Buckingham Palace in comparison. Again, the English media has brainwashed these numpties into believing everything they are told on the news. Numpties, try using google images for Soweto Surprised and see the shacks these people dwell in.

The clue to the Black native population is in the name of the country South AFRICA, they are African's and their lifestyle is a million worlds away from the white man. That sounds very racist, and when I first went to SA, I used to try to preach the equality stand, but of course I was laughed at and unless you have experienced the SA way of life, you cannot even begin to explain. Black Africans sleeping on the veld, under trees, one even appeared from the middle of nowhere when I got out of the car to stretch my legs near to Pilgrims Rest.

The Natal area is very beautiful, but also has its famous Foreman Road shantytown, I expect someone will say that it is the equivalent to middle class suburbia in the UK lol!

Nicky, you say you are not black, so are you white? The reason I ask is does your Turk reside in SA and how are you treated by relatives, friends and the public in general. I know that if a white woman so much as latched up with a guy from another culture they would be immediately looked upon as an outcast, spat upon and disowned. I have heard terrible stories of 'necklacing', which is truly horrific, the car hijacks, in fact a neighbour of mine went to live in SA a few years ago and was murdered within months by a car hijacking shooting. As you know the highways are huge and the police helicopter just hover over the top and shoot through the head, the car veers off into the veld, no questions asked. Life is cheap in SA.

The maid would steal one sock one week and when you threw the odd one out in the garbage the following week, they would retrieve it and take it back to their shantytown to make up the pair.

SA is very affluent and yet extremely deprived. Saturday afternoons being the Jewish Sabbath most of the shops were closed, but the day would be spent rather like in Turkey consuming beer and a braai with enormous steaks sizzling away. The shopping malls were truly extravagant and luxurious and the ice cream palours with the ice cream dipped in chocolate yummy, not to mention the REAL milk shakes, not the crappy McDonald's ones we have to put up with in the UK, and the restaurant service is the best I have ever experienced in the world. Of course this lifestyle is such a contrast to the nearby shantytowns where existing from one day to the next day is such a struggle, not to mention the epidemic of AID's which the black man is in denial of.

My voodoo doll (one shown on my Avatar) is an original from Soweto and she was used for the purpose of witchcraft. Of course you will know all about the traditional witch doctor and how people flock to them to have their curses lifted. I have another large voodoo doll and a smaller one.

By the way, do you get sick to the back teeth of the sound of drums? Everywhere I went I heard bloody drums beating away. Prior to visiting the Kruger National Park I had to take mosquito medication to prevent malaria, then the added risk of the water being contaminated with bilharzia, mind you, after a couple of sundowners under that huge African sky, one tends to forget the dangers in the paradise prison.

Tell me more Nicky about your life and experiences in SA, I have loads more stories, but they can wait for another day.

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:22 am