Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+30
askim
honey
Yohan
davina
Richard
Amandar
William909
pinkstar
Briar Rose
Gloria78
Philllipa
susan
sophia08
Pollypecker
Gamze
hyatum
SozzledSally
Teenz
ruby
Boreks
silansmum
Karaboga1
Deniz
tommisina
Maria
lilly79
choochoo
Turkishheartdrop
Michelle78
Admin
34 posters

Member Introductions

sophia08
    sophia08

Member Introductions - Page 5 Empty Re: Member Introductions

Post  sophia08 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Strawbs,
    You asked me what my connection to Turkey was and i answered you.What connection does this site have as i cant see any.
    I joined because it says Turkish chatter and as i said i dont really have much connection to Turkey i did not say i have none.
    Do i need to be involved with a Turk to join this site?
    Sophia.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Hi Sophia,

No you don't need to have a Turkish connection to belong to this site; and unlike other forums where they're obsessed with Turkey and its people, we also discuss other topics too. It becomes stale, boring and mundane constantly talking about Turkiye and its menfolk - and actually - many of out topics do relate to Turkey even when we're not discussing MEN.

So what is your connection to Turkiye then? People could join this site having holidayed there just a few times , and two swallows don't make a summer. Holidaying in a reort gives you very little insight to Turkey the country, so as you say, and I quote : "as i said i dont really have much connection to Turkey i did not say i have none." that could mean you've spent a couple of weeks in a resort such as Icmeler or Altinkum - which means you certainly do not have much connection to Turkey - except for having a holiday out there. Or maybe you have a cyber LDR going on?

I don't really see the point you're trying to make. On the one hand you're complaining it's not 'Turkish enough' for your liking - but in the next breath you say you don't have much connection to Turkey! You sound rather mixed up. If you have scant connection and interest in Turkey, why join a site called Turkish Chatter? I have no interest in Gambia, but I don't join (or even read) a Gambian site as it does not interest me.

So tell me why YOU'RE so interested when you have very little connection to the place, and don't have a Turkish man? It sounds like you have too much time on your hands and are scratching your head how to feel your lonely hours.

Strawberry

sophia08
    sophia08

Post  sophia08 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:13 am

ive visited Turkey a few times yes and have stayed in resorts,whats wrong with that? Most of the members on here including yourself would of met there husbands/boyfriends in resorts i would imagine.
    But my reason for joining this site was i was looking for some information regarding Turkey,but after reading a lot of the posts its fairly obvious that i wont get it here.
    No i dont have a cyber LDR,and yes you are right perhaps i do have to much time on my hands,a little like yourself i suppose,but i dont sit on here all day i do go to work occasionaly....do you?
    sophia08
    sophia08

Post  sophia08 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 am

Looks like another site can help me, Turkey Central looks quite informative,are you a member there Strawbs? it does look good,
    Cheerio x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:33 pm

No, I'm not a member of Turkey Central. I was, until Sirin got jealous and sent two her fat misfits to complain about me, but I'd said nothing wrong on the site! lol However, the vile, sick midget, Sirin - who lies and pretends she trained as psychotherapist - and encourages women to wreck their lives - and colluded with Gemsgirl while she defrauded money out of her members - is still a member on there.

Strangely enough, the owner, Ken, at one time asked the moderators to reinstate my membership - but they said NO! lol But I know he was keen to investigate Sirin - he told me so....

And I have it in writing too!

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:21 pm

sophia08 wrote:Looks like another site can help me, Turkey Central looks quite informative,are you a member there Strawbs? it does look good,
    Cheerio x

You are horrible.

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 pm

sophia08 wrote:Hi Strawbs,i have not really got much connection at all to Turkey, and after reading the posts on this site i cant really see any connection here either.
    Just a quick question out of curiosity,are you and Ruby related in any way?
    Sophia.

You know what you nosey parker, curiosity killed the cat. cat

Ruby
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:44 am

Oh and by the way troll, the name BARBIE suits you better, Ken and Barbie I love you

Ruby
    Gloria78
    Gloria78

Member Introductions - Page 5 Empty Hi I'm Gloria

Post  Gloria78 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Hi I'm Gloria and a 33 year old Single Mum of three Kids, living in Bury, Lancashire. I have suffered with Depression for most of my adult life, I also suffer from anxiety attacks and have had problems with Alcohol. I have had CBT therapy and am taking Atenolol tablets to help. Things have been a bit of a struggle again this last few years so I thought no! Am not letting this drag me down again!!! So I went on my first holiday abroad where I met and fell for a Turkish man. I felt all my symptoms and fears vanishing when I was there with him and felt like a new woman. He was the best treatment a woman could wish for. I cried leaving, it tore me in shreds but we are in contact constantly, so that is keeping me going till the next time I go over. My one fear is the reputations I have discovered searching around. He has never asked me for money or anything and paid for me when we went out while I was over there. I don't know what I'm asking you guys really but I just want to say Hello to everyone and hope I can get your support.

Gloria
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi Gloria, nice to have you here. I hope we can all help you with any questions. Smile

Maria
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Sounds a sad story Gloria, hopt you get the answers you need I love you

Pipxoxo
    Gloria78
    Gloria78

Post  Gloria78 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Hi I wasn't expecting replies so soon! Thank you for welcoming me, it is good to know I can share my problems with you on here.

Gloria
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:26 am

Welcome Gloria, sounds like you might be feeling worried already?
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 am

Welcome Gloria

Which resort does your bloke work in?

Ruby
    Briar Rose
    Briar Rose

Post  Briar Rose Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:23 pm

hiya girlies ive been looking at this site for a bit and wanted too say hi. i have a site and i no it seems saucy to ask but would the admin mind if i put my link up Embarassed i want to post here as well if admin says no ok no harm in asking. bye 4 now xx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Hi Briar Rose,

Welcome to the site.

Could you PM the link, please?

Thanks.

Strawberry
    Briar Rose
    Briar Rose

Post  Briar Rose Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:57 pm

cheers admin i will send p,m xx
    Gloria78
    Gloria78

Post  Gloria78 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi Ruby

He works in Kusadasi but told me this is his first year working there so is not that familiar with it.

Gloria
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:24 am

Hi Gloria,

I wrote you a lengthy post yesterday (some time after you'd first posted as I'd missed your first one) but I can't seem to see it. Suspect Maybe I didn't hit SEND? Not to worry, I'll reply again later.

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:25 am

Sorry, me again. It might be better if you copy your original post onto a new thread - sometimes they can get overlooked on the member introductions.

Strawbs
    pinkstar
    pinkstar

Post  pinkstar Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 am

Hi and that's for accepting me.
    Well I'm new to the site and new to being in a relationship with a Turkish man.
    I'm from Scotland (glasgow area) and I work as a support worker.
    I'm in my twenties and I met my man when on holiday this year.
    I'm taking it slow as I've heard and seen how some of these men are ( full of bull to say the least) but hoping mine isn't as really like him. Anyway enjoying it as it last and taking each day as it.comes. looking forward to chatting and finding more out about you all.
    Talk soon
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:34 am

Hi Pinkstar,

Welcome to the site!

Strawbs
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Just said hello to you on the other thread Pink Smile how long you been with your turk? sounds not that long?

Pipxoxo
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:33 am

Greeting, nice to have you on board Smile

Sal
    Gloria78
    Gloria78

Member Introductions - Page 5 Empty Advice required

Post  Gloria78 Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:01 am

Hi I posted on the members board but I fear it may have been overlooked so decided to start a new post here just in case. I'm living in Lancashire and have three Kids but things are hard for me, I suffer with Depression. I have good days and bad days , on the good days I feel I could take on the world and my new Turkish man has created a feeling in me I never thought possible. I have done a lot of browsing and reading up on Turkish men and the reputations of them, it worries me. He has never asked me for money and he paid for everything when I was out there with him, I don't think he earns much money but he seemed able to pay for meals and taxis no problem. He is working in Kusadasi where we met and we keep in contact on a daily basis, he calls me then I phone him back as I found a cheap rate phone system which has been a godsend. Last night I tried to call him as I had been waiting for his call all night long but it was switched off (I think) it kept going to a Turkish speaking automatic voicemail and then an English one to say he was unavailable. I have been worried sick about this as he still hasn't been in touch and I don't know what to do. T feel very depressed today and just pray nothing has happened to him or that he has been playing me, I don't think he would do that but who can say? I don't know what to think. Do I just wait for him to get in touch with me or if I call him will he know it's me even if his phone is switched off? I just don't know what to think.

Gloria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:58 pm