Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+9
Guveclover
Pollypecker
davina
Turkishheartdrop
Admin
Maria
ruby
hayleyvemehmet
curlyboop
13 posters

New ... here is my story

ruby
    ruby

New ... here is my story - Page 6 Empty Re: New ... here is my story

Post  ruby Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:08 am

Hiya Curly

This Badoo dating (bloody stupid name and very appropriate for the preditors I may add Smile ), I reacon that by the time all these Turds are finished, there will be no seasonal workers left in the resorts, they will all be after their Green Cards.

Actually, I think the novelty has worn off for most Turds wanting to come over to the UK, they have heard from their friends that they mostly end up in socially deprived areas, short of money and with a woman they detest as they have used her purely for a Visa.

So now they believe that the streets of the States are now paved with gold. Well I know of at least one bunny boiler albino who married a Turd in the States, he was working illegally delivering pizzas, now he will be collecting his Green Card and very soon waving bye bye Shocked She converted to Islam to please Mr Fatso, bet he will leave on his magic prayer mat thanking Allah for granting his pathway into the States. Whats for you wont pass you by as Mrs Turtle always quotes tongue

Think yourself lucky you and your friend never ended up like her.

Ruby
    curlyboop
    curlyboop

Post  curlyboop Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 am

I never knew the story behind Badoo. The turd told my friend there are many women in the US who would marry him for a green card. Barf. I don't think a lot of women realize what it truly means to sponsor someone for a green card. It isn't something you should take lightly. You are basically responsible for them. I keep hearing it is so hard for Turkish people to get even a visa here.
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:34 am

Curly

Getting a Visa for a Turd is now becoming as rare as rocking horse shit.

As for your ex Turd, who the hell does he think he is, Tom Cruise? Women falling all over themselves to assist him in obtaining a Green Card, he sounds mad, bad and dangerous to know.

Off topic, for all Queen fans, Roger Taylor used to head a group called The Cross and one of his records was entitled 'mad, bad and dangerous to know'

Back to the Turd, by the photograph of him Curly, the only use he would be to anyone in the States is during the Halloween party season as he could make an appearance as Dracula albino

Gosh, if he was the last man left on this earth I would not touch him with a barge pole, I would rather be with the man who pisses himself in the Bazaar area of Marmaris. Which reminds me, I did take a photo of him on my phone and I will have to load it on here. Some of the Marm regulars will recognise him, well its not difficult really, he walks around shouting, slapping people, no shoes or socks, jogging bottoms soaked in urine, toe nails curling under, and some numpties still insist ALL TURKISH MEN ARE GORGEOUS lol! lol! lol! lol!

Rubes
    curlyboop
    curlyboop

Post  curlyboop Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:44 am

Getting a Visa for a Turd is now becoming as rare as rocking horse shit.

Oh do tell!

As for your ex Turd, who the hell does he think he is, Tom Cruise? Women falling all over themselves to assist him in obtaining a Green Card, he sounds mad, bad and dangerous to know.

Back to the Turd, by the photograph of him Curly, the only use he would be to anyone in the States is during the Halloween party season as he could make an appearance as Dracula

HAHAHA! Well, we don't know anything about these women either. They could be the Bride of Dracula. I remember him telling me all these women want him and he ignores them. Ya gotta envy these women. They didn't wind up with him and his butt issues.

Gosh, if he was the last man left on this earth I would not touch him with a barge pole, I would rather be with the man who pisses himself in the Bazaar area of Marmaris. Which reminds me, I did take a photo of him on my phone and I will have to load it on here. Some of the Marm regulars will recognise him, well its not difficult really, he walks around shouting, slapping people, no shoes or socks, jogging bottoms soaked in urine, toe nails curling under, and some numpties still insist ALL TURKISH MEN ARE GORGEOUS

Oh my! LMAO!!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi Curly,

Any chance of putting a picture of Peter Cushing up for us - it is Christmas, after all! santa

Strawbs
    curlyboop
    curlyboop

Post  curlyboop Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:33 am

I have something even better Strawbs!!!! The blog devoted to Judas. Please read on an empty stomach. I sent it to my friend and it did make her feel better. It looks like he met someone as crazy as he is.

I don't really know anything about Indonesian women or culture but I find it a but strange a woman who tries to come across so religious would fly to another country to spend time with a man she met online.

Blog about the wonders of Judas

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:52 am