Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Take a Break 2nd Februry, 2012

Admin
    Admin

Take a Break 2nd Februry,  2012 Empty Take a Break 2nd Februry, 2012

Post  Admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:41 am

NEW love rat story! pale

Out now.

Strawbs
    hyatum
    hyatum

Take a Break 2nd Februry,  2012 Empty Re: Take a Break 2nd Februry, 2012

Post  hyatum Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:19 pm

What? how can you keep us in such terrible suspense Strawbs.....do tell lol!

Nicks xx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:33 pm

hyatum wrote:What? how can you keep us in such terrible suspense Strawbs.....do tell lol!

Nicks xx

Haha, Nicks!

I haven't read it myself, yet! Razz I just happened to see a 'Love Rat' headline on the front cover, when I was walking out of M&S Local yesterday (broke diet! tongue )

I will read the full article and report back!

The pictures speak volumes, though! Shocked Actually, I'll try and scan it for you if I can. I'm a bit busy today (all this week, too - had to re-schedule our holiday Neutral - but for good reasons!) so I'm for once quite excited about being bogged under! bounce

Must get my little fix of goss, though!

Report back on it ASAP!

Strawbs
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:01 pm

Ha, ha, Strawbs, you make me laugh....if you need some help with your diet get your health care practitioner to look at giving you Irvingia and Chromium picolinate..they are essentially supplements but really help to curb the old appetite. Patrick Holford also has a supplement called 'Applestop' (also contains chromium) that comes with a low GL diet that I think works quite well. I know it's off subject....I don't struggle with sweet stuff like cakes, choccies etc. but I Lurv bread and it really is a 'killer' and the chromium stops me from craving it! pig

Good luck with all the hard work!

Nicks xx
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:02 pm

Was this last thursdays strawbs? I normally pick it up but never saw it on the shelf this time, hope they havent sold out I do miss the ratty storys! Smile they use to have them all the time but stopped for a bit, may be they are bringing them up again? what ever happened to mary, remember her? she was in there for a few months telling us about her turkish lovers affraid

Pol x
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:36 pm

It was last thursdays Pol. The womans 60 but looks more like 70 and the kurd is 26 silent She told him she was fat and old but he said she was beautiful and age never mattered hahahahahahahahahaha my angel

she bought him a scooter and then gave ham 13,000 pounds for a car that he never bought and after he got all her money off of her he said to her YOUVE GOT NO MONEEEEY YOUVE GOT NO MONEEEEY and told her to go home!!!!!!!!

Maria x
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Youd think by now people like her would learn what the men are like out there! Shocked She must be so bloody blinkered and deluded to think he was genuine and could of reallyfancied her! She looks like an old grandmother with grey hair and glasses and shes fat as well, she admitted she hasnt had any menfriends for 25 years so why did she think a 26 yr old would be interested in her? silent What a Face I blame her for giving him the money!!! Cool Shes doing cleaning now to try and make some money! Shocked

Sal x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:59 pm