Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
hayleyvemehmet
Admin
6 posters

Take a Break This Week - Terrible Story

Admin
    Admin

Take a Break This Week - Terrible Story Empty Take a Break This Week - Terrible Story

Post  Admin Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:30 pm

There's a story in TAB this week - the usual stuff. What's quite incredible about it is how the woman, despite seeing for herself what a rat her creep is, is going back to see him to try and fix things! silent He's sponged so much money out of her - lied to her and cheated - yet she still sees fit to give it a go! They're going to update this drama next week - though I think we all know what the outcome will be...

They've printed her website address - no2abuse.com - which she set up after suffering abuse as a child while growing up in care homes. While growing up there she was raped, and was forced to take antipsychotic drugs and sedatives (she doesn't go into detail about why.....) and due to that she claims her 3 children were all born with birth defects. It's a horrific story, and very, very sad. She then received a compensation payout for what happened to her - but can't seem to see that she's being abused all over again at the age of 45...and all that money is going into this rat's pocket!

She really needs guidance doesn't she?!

Strawbs
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Take a Break This Week - Terrible Story Empty Re: Take a Break This Week - Terrible Story

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 am

This is a sad story and to be honest this lady could have met a rat over here that would have done the same.i would say she needs someone decent but will probably never get that person.i hope someone can help her before she loses all her money.
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Take a Break This Week - Terrible Story Empty Re: Take a Break This Week - Terrible Story

Post  Guveclover Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:05 am

I don't read TAB so haven't seen this story but it sounds dreadful.

I'm sure if the woman featured in the story was a member of TL Jan would be telling her to give it a another go and that many others there would also be telling her to "follow her heart because life's too short".
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 am

Judith

Dont forget

Not all men are love rat's, ive been with my askim for ages and its the best thing since microwave chips Razz
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 am

I wonder if TAB knows the link to TL.

They would have at least five years worth of stories for every week of the year, all full of the usual trash and ever 'caring' advice from women with 'experience'

In the law of averages, it wont be long before one of those numpties give the 'follow your heart' advice to a vulnerable woman, then we will read that she has been raped, or worse murdered.

Believe me, it will happen, especially as half of these women with LD have NEVER met their askim except on Skype and are needy and desperate.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 am

Teenz wrote:Judith

Dont forget

Not all men are love rat's, ive been with my askim for ages and its the best thing since microwave chips Razz

Spaghetti hoops, actually! AHEM!!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 pm

I saw that story this week and thought the woman looked scarey. Not the full shilling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:43 am