Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
Pollypecker
ruby
Maria
Fanny
Admin
9 posters

Holidays 2012

Admin
    Admin

Holidays 2012 Empty Holidays 2012

Post  Admin Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Has anyone booked their holidays yet for this year? sunny

We're going skiing in a few weeks - bit later than we usually like - but Ertie's busy with the fruit. Looking forward to it, though - can't wait, actually! bounce

We're going to Cuba, too, and will take a trip to Turkey some time in the summer.

So, anyone else booked yet?

Strawbs
    Fanny
    Fanny

Holidays 2012 Empty Re: Holidays 2012

Post  Fanny Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:21 pm

I booked mine last year and got a good deal doing it early, I advise everyone to book early. It's Turkey for me this year, 3 weeks in Side and 1 week in Bodrum, I am looking forward to it even though I go to Turkey regularly and some people find it boring going back to the same country. I have family there so it makes sense but next year I'd like to go to Croatia for a change and then drive over to Turkey
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Croatia is up and coming and very cheap and a lot of people are going there now Cool will you be staying in side and bodrum the same time or making 2 trips Fanny? your lucky having family there Very Happy they been there long?

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:10 am

Boring old Turkey yet again for me Sad My grandson is having his sünnet party around Seker Byram, thank goodness no willage sünnet will be taking place, he was done when he was 6 weeks old.

You know when you have had too much Turkey at Christmas, well thats how I feel about visiting the country Shocked

Have been asked to go to Fremantle in Australia, so may consider going next Christmas santa Geeze, talking about next Christmas already affraid

Ruby
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:21 am

Its Turkey for me this year girls (gotta get meself a new bf havent I Razz ========joke! I am going to turkey as it goes but might try and get to go for a week in france or spain for a change. Euros dropped a lot so we can get more spendys and turkey is getting pricy these days what with the flights and rising prices Mad

Pol x
    Michelle78
    Michelle78

Post  Michelle78 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:42 am

Why is everyone moaning about turkey if they dont like the joint dont go there. Simples.
    I will be going where I WANT TO GO........................................................

Miche x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:38 am

Michelle78 wrote:Why is everyone moaning about turkey if they dont like the joint dont go there. Simples.
    I will be going where I WANT TO GO........................................................

Miche x

You know what Miche, when I used to work for the Lawn Tennis Association, we used to call people like you the 'fortnighter's' i.e. would have a game of tennis during the Wimbledon fortnight, thank goodness your posts on here are extremely infrequent as if you had a brain you would be dangerous affraid

Rubes
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Hi Rubes

I think I should giive you a new name, you always come back with a quip which has clarity and the pace of a lghtening strike ....! If you were a word cricket player you would have bowled over your first maiden and scored a few centuries lol! lol! Actually I think you could send Dennis Lillee, Allan Donald (nicknamed white lightening) and Joel Garner straight to the benches. lol! Keep it up you make us all laugh with your clever wit.

Nicks xx
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 am

hyatum wrote:Hi Rubes

I think I should giive you a new name, you always come back with a quip which has clarity and the pace of a lghtening strike ....! If you were a word cricket player you would have bowled over your first maiden and scored a few centuries lol! lol! Actually I think you could send Dennis Lillee, Allan Donald (nicknamed white lightening) and Joel Garner straight to the benches. lol! Keep it up you make us all laugh with your clever wit.

Nicks xx

Honestly Nicks, what a stupid statement Miche wrote Shocked But then that's her usual modus operandi pirat

I think the majority of us on here have Turkish connections doh, so for most of us we have to go to Turkey, some to visit family, me to check out my house. Sometimes I wonder if these women are on stronger meds than me lol!

Rubes
    Adryath
    Adryath

Post  Adryath Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:43 pm

I'm not sure where we are going this year, my husband is fed up with going back to Turkey so I was thinking Italy but it seems very expensvie, or Greece but I wasn't sure if it was stable enough this year.
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 am

Hi Adryath Greece should be okay for holidays this year, I dont think the money crisis will have any affect on holidays as long as you book with a good hotel and airline and make sure they are with abta, also pay by credit card so then you will be covered if they go bust. Smile
    Greece is going to be a good bet this year if not many people go, more room for you!! cheers

Pip sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:06 pm