Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Anyone Having a Street Party for the Jubilee?

Admin
    Admin

Anyone Having a Street Party for the Jubilee? Empty Anyone Having a Street Party for the Jubilee?

Post  Admin Tue May 29, 2012 11:13 am

Anyone?

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Anyone Having a Street Party for the Jubilee? Empty Re: Anyone Having a Street Party for the Jubilee?

Post  Maria Tue May 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Weve got one fixed up in our road,cant wait Laughing hopes the weather stays good for it, so nice for the kids and grown ups as well hehe
    We are gonna dress up in the flag colours,face paints and all that razzy stuff. Bring it on!!! cheers

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Anyone Having a Street Party for the Jubilee? Empty Re: Anyone Having a Street Party for the Jubilee?

Post  ruby Wed May 30, 2012 6:29 am

Sorry but I'm a party pooper Laughing I would loathe sitting with local people eating food that has been prepared God knows where and by God knows who, I'm very fussy what I eat and who has prepared it Shocked You never under what conditions the food has been prepared or if someone has picked their nose and flicked it into a cake or a sarnie, or even worse, has a number 2 and not washed their hands Mad

Will be raising a glass or two of champers over the weekend, love it poured over ice, OK Strawbs I know champagne should not be poured over ice, but I love mine that way Laughing

Just hope when the current Queen departs this world that ugly old Charles and frumpy Camilla dont take over the reins, hope it skips a generation and Wills and Kate take over. We need young fresh royal blood and Charles has blotted his copy book in my opinion Evil or Very Mad

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu May 31, 2012 6:33 pm

all the buntings out here........not one of the neighbors are in to the royals.......just a good excuse for a pizz up....LOL......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:44 am