Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

Abigail's Party

ruby
    ruby

Abigail's Party Empty Abigail's Party

Post  ruby Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:09 am

Wonder if Abi on TC resembled this Question

Abigail's Party Images12

No wonder Ken's shot through Laughing

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Abigail's Party Empty Re: Abigail's Party

Post  Admin Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi Ruby,

I doubt Abi is attractive like Abigail there.

I get the feeling Abi is dirty and grubby, and lives in a smelly apartment that stinks of dogs. I bet she looks all matronly and dowdy too - but whta's the point in washing and making yourself look respectable when your Turk would rather sit in a cafe with his mates than stay at home with you! Exclamation That's why she's on her computer non-stop. It's the only life she's got.

I bet he rules the roost too! That's why she puts her traffic warden's cap on when she sits on TC - she's a meak, squeaky scared mouse - but gets bossy, brash and brave behind her computer screen! It's always the insignificant, unimportant people who have nothing in their life that SO love waving their silly cyber moderator badge about! haha. It's fuckin pathetic! If that's her only achievemnt in life - being a mod on a very quiet and obscure Turkish forum - we really should pity her. But seeing as she's so vile and nasty - it's somewhat difficult.

She can't even hold an argument! Thick horrible moo of a woman!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Abi is another woofer like sunny.....thats why her turk doesnt care about men seeing her body................
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Turkishheartdrop wrote:Abi is another woofer like sunny.....thats why her turk doesnt care about men seeing her body................

Makes you wonder with all the time these mods spend hunched over a computer screen if they have a bloke Evil or Very Mad I cannot see any man, Turk or otherwise, putting up with being second best to the WWW Shocked

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:44 pm