Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

Valentine's Day Diamond Cupcake! Mmmmmmm.......

Admin
    Admin

Valentine's Day Diamond Cupcake! Mmmmmmm....... Empty Valentine's Day Diamond Cupcake! Mmmmmmm.......

Post  Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:59 pm

How about this for a Valentine's Day gift? tongue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2099934/Valentines-Day-cupcakes-offer-8kt-diamonds--Pizza-Hut-offers-ring-combo.html

It costs a bob or two - $55,000 to be exact. But Pizza Hut are doing a cheaper ring! Laughing

There really is nothing like a beautiful, sparkling, diamond engagement ring is there? drunken And diamonds last forever!

I remember one of the EGOTS getting engaged to her boyfriend (good few years ago now) and when he proposed to her in Turkey, all he could afford was a plain gold band. I remember her saying that after he came over to the UK and found work, he saved up for about a year just so he could buy her a proper engagement ring with a diamond. How lovely was he?! I love you I can't remember the member's name - I bet they're still together though. Smile

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Valentine's Day Diamond Cupcake! Mmmmmmm....... Empty Re: Valentine's Day Diamond Cupcake! Mmmmmmm.......

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Tut tut.........cupcakes are very fattening ya know!.............
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Valentine's Day Diamond Cupcake! Mmmmmmm....... Empty Re: Valentine's Day Diamond Cupcake! Mmmmmmm.......

Post  SozzledSally Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 am

They dont make your fingers fat tho! lol! I wish I had a big sparkly on my finger drunken

Sal x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:05 pm