Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Turkishheartdrop
ruby
6 posters

Valentines Day

ruby
    ruby

Valentines Day Empty Valentines Day

Post  ruby Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:55 am

Wondering what everyone is doing this Valentines Day.

Personally I shall be allowing my slave to Wine and Dine me, but not 69 me Laughing

I recall a poster of Tarkan with that slogan on it, so dont blame me, its my Turkish idol that quoted that phrase. Think I will toodle pip off and build a shrine to Tarkan Laughing Mad

Rubes
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Valentines Day Empty Re: Valentines Day

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:01 pm

69s old out of date now Rubes.......all the numpty turkey hubs wear t shirts wiv.......IM NOT NORMAL.......
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:50 pm

I was informed Tarkans gay but theres nothing wrong in a little fantasy thing going on!! cyclops Laughing His not my cup of cay really but I can see what girls see in him - and boys! cyclops I bet his got a big fan club Wink Rubes dont you think its strange he hasnt married a big bertha from england or scotland? Suspect

Sal x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi THD, yes noticed many Turks wearing those T's in Marm and they really really suit them Laughing Glad someone came up with a good idea for once instead of all they cheapo crap they produce Evil or Very Mad

Hi Sal, Poor Tarkan has so many fatso's to choose from that he just cannot make a decision which one he wants pig Also he has a lot of competition what with lard buckets being snapped up by turtles and one eyed monsters cyclops this good looking guy just doesnt stand a chance pirat

Rubes
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:20 am

ruby wrote:Wondering what everyone is doing this Valentines Day.

Personally I shall be allowing my slave to Wine and Dine me, but not 69 me Laughing

I recall a poster of Tarkan with that slogan on it, so dont blame me, its my Turkish idol that quoted that phrase. Think I will toodle pip off and build a shrine to Tarkan Laughing Mad

Rubes

Hi Rubes

You had me cracking up with that wine, dine, not 69!! lol! Now I was thinking if you are 99 how would 69 actually work? scratch lol!

NIcks
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:16 am

We will be going to see a movie and probably grab a kebab Smile how romantic,but its enough as we plan to do something nice when we go away.

Nicks i think the best thing for ages 99 is to stick to spooning Smile its matches the number xx
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:48 pm

I thought 99 was an ice cream.......LOL......some sexy ice creams about......
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:08 am

hayleyvemehmet wrote:We will be going to see a movie and probably grab a kebab Smile how romantic,but its enough as we plan to do something nice when we go away.

Nicks i think the best thing for ages 99 is to stick to spooning Smile its matches the number xx

Hi Hayley

I think your right!! lol!

I saw this lovely joke about little old ladies...so if any of your grannies or mothers are missing their hearing-aids!

Two elderly women were eating breakfast in a restaurant one morning. Marjorie notices something peculiar about Mabel's ear and says, '"Mabel, why on earth do you have a suppository in your left ear?"

Mabel, surprised, replies, "I have a suppository in my ear?" She pulls it out and stares at it for a moment. Blushing, she replies, "Marj, sweetheart, thanks for letting me know. Now I think I know where to find my missing hearing aid."

lol!

Nicks

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:00 pm

hyatum wrote:
    hayleyvemehmet wrote:We will be going to see a movie and probably grab a kebab Smile how romantic,but its enough as we plan to do something nice when we go away.

Hi Hayley

I think your right!! lol!

I saw this lovely joke about little old ladies...so if any of your grannies or mothers are missing their hearing-aids!

Two elderly women were eating breakfast in a restaurant one morning. Marjorie notices something peculiar about Mabel's ear and says, '"Mabel, why on earth do you have a suppository in your left ear?"

Mabel, surprised, replies, "I have a suppository in my ear?" She pulls it out and stares at it for a moment. Blushing, she replies, "Marj, sweetheart, thanks for letting me know. Now I think I know where to find my missing hearing aid."

lol!

Nicks

Nicks that joke is sooooooooo funny! lol! It cracked me up! I must remember that one this weekend hehe lol! Have you got any more jokes? I love reading them geek

Maria x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content