Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

The Things Adults Say !!!!

ruby
    ruby

The Things Adults Say !!!! Empty The Things Adults Say !!!!

Post  ruby Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 am

Picture this scene, we are all stuffed after indulging Christmas lunch and pud. My daughter in law is going for a walk with her mother and her overbearing stepfather who has earned the heady title of 'Control Freak of the Week'.

My son and I are crashed out in the lounge, my son looks at me and says 'mom, how about giving Phil a great big snog', I promptly replied through gasps of laughter 'not a bloody chance'. Embarassed All of a sudden we hear Phil's wife call his name as he must have gone to the little boy's room prior to going out.

My son went a shade of beetroot and we laughed till we cried Laughing

Anyone else had any howlers over the festive season?

Rubes
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

The Things Adults Say !!!! Empty Re: The Things Adults Say !!!!

Post  hayleyvemehmet Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:49 am

O dear Smile love it ruby.pretty boring on that front for us as no one slipped up this year.went smoothly and very quickly.Have had many of those in the past and i will relay them someday xx
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:07 pm

ruby wrote:Picture this scene, we are all stuffed after indulging Christmas lunch and pud. My daughter in law is going for a walk with her mother and her overbearing stepfather who has earned the heady title of 'Control Freak of the Week'.

My son and I are crashed out in the lounge, my son looks at me and says 'mom, how about giving Phil a great big snog', I promptly replied through gasps of laughter 'not a bloody chance'. Embarassed All of a sudden we hear Phil's wife call his name as he must have gone to the little boy's room prior to going out.

My son went a shade of beetroot and we laughed till we cried Laughing

Anyone else had any howlers over the festive season?

Rubes

Poor Phil LOL.....bet hes gonna have it in for you next time....you better be carefull! LOL....he mite grab you and give you a fat sloppy smacker...........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:47 pm