Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

you all sleeping longer today then...........................

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

you all sleeping longer today then........................... Empty you all sleeping longer today then...........................

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:32 pm

thought there would be some posts with the extra hour............you all sleeping still....
    Teenz
    Teenz

you all sleeping longer today then........................... Empty Re: you all sleeping longer today then...........................

Post  Teenz Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:30 pm

I did, but then again i always sleep in on a sunday, but im showered now, have a wash on and am making plans to start the housework and do some baking
    Admin
    Admin

you all sleeping longer today then........................... Empty Re: you all sleeping longer today then...........................

Post  Admin Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:15 pm

It looks like everyone slept all day long! Shocked It gets very quiet on here if I don't crack the whip! I wonder if I should start making demands aka Rachal (the Fuhrer) or the Stout Midget who runs dot.com! Razz

YOU MUST POST AT LEAST TWICE EVERY HOUR OR YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVOKED!!!!!!!! clown

Tina, what did you bake? I love that word - bake. It makes me feel all homely! drunken

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Hi Strawbs

I made some shortbread on Sunday, sadly most has gone now as i shared with my workmates on Monday morning and they all loved it.

I love home baking and im in my element making goodies
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Oh, I adore shortbread! Shortbread with a cup of tea, mmmm. I bet the smell of them cooking was wonderful - it's such a homely smell. Shortbread biscuits remind me of my Dad - he used to love them - and at weekends he was always first up and would bring everyone a cup of tea and a shorbread biscuit to wake us all up. Happy days. I love you

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:31 pm

I love shortbread biccies too yummy Smile you can make some for me teenz if you want Razz homemade are the best.
    Strawbs your dad sounds so nice, Id love a cuppa brought to me in the morning drunken

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Wow Teenz, I too love shortbread, now that is one biccie I could pig out pig especially when they are home baked. These commercial biscuits are ok for a quick fix and they are so cheap to hand out when the grandchildren come to visit, they love the choccie ones, well dont all kids?

Send some of your next batch of shortbread to me via cyber space please Teenz. Laughing

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:36 pm