Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

The Sun had its hat on today

ruby
    ruby

The Sun had its hat on today Empty The Sun had its hat on today

Post  ruby Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:44 am

Wow, what a beautiful day today, it reached the heady heights of 17 degrees in Birmingham (went there to put flowers on my parents grave) and I even had the sun roof open for the entire journey.

Hope tomorrow is just as lovely as today has been.

What has the weather been like where everyone else lives.

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

I dont even mind a hosepipe ban if the sun shines. Which brings me onto the question, how come Turkey has an endless supply of water yet the temperatures reach well over 100 degrees in the summer months, yet already in the UK we are talking about a hosepipe ban?

Hope we have a summer like 1976 sunny sunny sunny

Ruby
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

The Sun had its hat on today Empty Re: The Sun had its hat on today

Post  Pollypecker Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:53 pm

The weather was brill up my way too, was even able to sunbath at lunch time for a little bit, it was lovely just like spring time sunny I hope we have a lovely hot summer its my fave time of year wearing my shorts and tops and getting all brown and having barbie all the time with cold drinks and ice creams, yummy. sunny I dont understand why we have a hose pipe ban and turkey never does Neutral I hope somebody can answer that one. Off topic hehe but this site is ever so slow, has anybody else noticed? I have to give up sometimes and cant post at all coz its so slow affraid

Pol x
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:31 am

The sun also had his hat on today sunny lets hope we do have a 1976 summer cheers If its as good as this in Feb its looking very good!! sunny Looks like everyones been out in the sun today on here sunny Any news on anything? Wink

Sal x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:15 pm