Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+4
Pollypecker
Turkishheartdrop
Teenz
Admin
8 posters

Ruby's Back Today......What Should I Do?

Admin
    Admin

Ruby's Back Today......What Should I Do? Empty Ruby's Back Today......What Should I Do?

Post  Admin Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Well, it looks like things are going to get busy later - now that Ruby will be back today! It went very quiet on here last night, and quite suddenly too - was there something good on telly? I had an early night for a change (I am SO busy today Sad ) and I shouldn't even be writing this, really!

The weather is beautiful today, too - clear blue skies for a change - and I have to vork. Hard. I have another deadline - I hate deadlines. I really should get more organised!

Actually, I was thinking about Sirin's cat when I logged-on, and I'm toying with the idea of deleting the thread where I said her cat has a big nose. What d'you think? It's just that Ruby is back today, and she may go ballistic if she sees I've said something derogatory about a cat! What a Face Actually, it's not so much the size of its nose (some big noses are seriously sexy - take Roman ones for example ) it's more that Sirin's cat's nose is a strange shape. Maybe it's the angle it was taken at? cat

I'm off to have another quick peep!

Strawbs

Teenz
    Teenz

Ruby's Back Today......What Should I Do? Empty Re: Ruby's Back Today......What Should I Do?

Post  Teenz Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Ooh its a close one, Think about what Sirin would do? Is it showing the members here a caring side that paints everything in a nice rosy glow and enables the bubble like feelings that she trys to promote? no i think Sirin would think talking about a cats nose would be a direct attack on the member and the member's cat and possibly contact the RSPCA as soon as possible as talking about a poor pussy is unthinkable and the poor pussy might start having issues about his appearance and start hiding himself from other cats, or worse still the poor cat might ask his poor owner for pussy nose shortening surgery for christmas instead of his usual fishy treats and fury mice.

Ruby on the other hand would be ok as im sure talking about the size of a cats nose is nothing much in the big scheme of things. Plus she would know you have had a lovely cat in the past and giving him a great life Very Happy

Wouldn't like to be in your shoes in this decision. pale

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Ruby's Back Today......What Should I Do? Empty Re: Ruby's Back Today......What Should I Do?

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Mmmm a toughie. Ruby will ger her claws out on this even if it it is Sirin's cat...Ruby would go mad if you disrespected Harry so I think you need to consider carefully...it could start a Catsgate sage.... Shocked
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 am

Not sure I fancy being in your shoes tongue Joke!!!!!!! When is Ruby back? What a Face

Pol
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:56 am

nooooo dont delete it im sure ruby will be pleased to see that her cat is soooooo gorgeous :)x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:33 am

Oh no, I won't delete it now. It's too late, anyway - the cat's out the bag - you know what they're like for gossiping on these sites! cat

And we don't want any catastrophic cat fights over who has the most handsome cat! Mind you, Ruby's cat is Turkish - so I'm sure she'll insist he's the most handsome of them all.

I am catty aren't I?

I'm going to duck now..........Judith knows I'm only teasing, but I don't think Ruby will take it lightly, and she might just do one of her spells and turn me into a mouse! What a Face

Strawbs

SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:24 am

Better than a rat Strawbs lol!

Sal
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Wheres Ruby these days, shes not about much? Suspect

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Hi Everyone

Maria, I am almost a fully qualified brain surgeon, took a 4 week course so nearly as clever a Sirin lol.

Now as for my Marmaris Long Beach Boy aka Harry, well I have to tell you he is now a British Citizen, he got his ILR in 2005 and is the most gorgeous, handsome Turk ever to come out of Turkey. I had him have the equivalent of a Sunnet, before he left Turkey I took him to the vet's and he had his nuts chopped off. Got him a Sunnet outfit and plonked him in a cage in an open top car and went around Marmaris and Icmeler honking my horn with a load of friends following in their cars. He had his Sunnet photo's took with a backdrop of Long Beach behind him.

Since being in the UK, I have to say he has become a bit of a tank, but not half as much as the one's on TL and Bungs site. All the female cats around call him 'Askim' and want to give him a 'quickie', even without his nuts he can still perform.

As for Sirin's cat, I do presume that we are talking about her cat and not 'pussy'. As Strawbs knows I love animal cats, so everyone leave his nose alone.

I am off now to wake Harry up, pour him a saucer of double cream and slice some smoked salmon for his lunch. Well, I am a bit like those of TL, I would do anything for my Long Beach Boy.

Ruby

Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:28 am

Sounds like you are smitten Ruby I love you

Well if you are a brain surgeon then i must be a doctor too due to my first aid training course that i did back in the 90s lol!

Or am i a machanic due to doing a car maintanance course im my past scratch

I have also brought a few calculators in my time so i could be a accountant cheers

Golly im starting to think i need to redo my CV flower

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Oh Ruby,

Harry struck lucky with you! Smoked salmon and double cream, eh? Lucky thing! cat He'll be turning his nose up at Whiskers and all that tinned rubbish! Cats soon get used to the good things in life.. tongue

Actually, I never said Harry's nose was big (I think Harry looks rather aristocratic and has refined features) - I said that Sirin's cat (if that is her cat - I know Frock couldn't stand her cat and all the hairs.... Wink ) but if it is her cat - it has a rather large nose. Nothing wrong in a cat having a large nose, of course. I just wonder what she's named him? I would imagine she'd choose a name like, say, Roman. That's quite posh-sounding, and befits a cat with a large nose.

My sister bought a kitten once who was incredibly pretty - she had very large round eyes that slightly stuck out, so she had a look of surprise on her face all the time Shocked I suggested to my sister she could call her Poppy, and she said "aaaw nooooo"!!! I thought it was an ideal name!

Strawbs
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Poppy is a pretty name, better than Polly Wink

Pol
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Admin wrote:Oh Ruby,

Harry struck lucky with you! Smoked salmon and double cream, eh? Lucky thing! cat He'll be turning his nose up at Whiskers and all that tinned rubbish! Cats soon get used to the good things in life.. tongue

Actually, I never said Harry's nose was big (I think Harry looks rather aristocratic and has refined features) - I said that Sirin's cat (if that is her cat - I know Frock couldn't stand her cat and all the hairs.... Wink ) but if it is her cat - it has a rather large nose. Nothing wrong in a cat having a large nose, of course. I just wonder what she's named him? I would imagine she'd choose a name like, say, Roman. That's quite posh-sounding, and befits a cat with a large nose.

My sister bought a kitten once who was incredibly pretty - she had very large round eyes that slightly stuck out, so she had a look of surprise on her face all the time Shocked I suggested to my sister she could call her Poppy, and she said "aaaw nooooo"!!! I thought it was an ideal name!

Strawbs

Hi Strawbs

You made me laugh so much, of course Frock does not like pussies, hairy or shaven.

Yes, Roman sounds a good name for a cat with a long nose lol.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:07 pm

I got this from wiki........I bet he knew about it before fishing her off of egots.....he researched you can bet on that......

Liverpool is the host city of Homotopia: The only lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans combined arts organisation in the North of England.[24]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:55 am