Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Army Girls

Army Girls Empty Army Girls

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:54 am

Sounds like the army girl who is now in Marmaris has finally woken up and smelt the aroma of very strong coffee. She walks past her askim's brother's place of work, but shockingly, his brother has no idea that his sibling is suffering from a hole in the heart, and even more shocking is the fact that askim has told her not to mention it to his brother. She now believes he has deceived her. I do hope she doesnt get embroiled back into his web of deceit for her own future and manages to retain her dignity and walk away from this vile rat.

Ruby

A[u]
    Admin
    Admin

Army Girls Empty Re: Army Girls

Post  Admin Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Hi Ruby,

The only hole he's got is the one in his pocket! She must as bright as a 10 watt lightbulb if she believes a single word that sponging slimeball tells her! HELLO Jen - HE IS USING YOU!!!!! Wakey wakey!!!!
    Suspect

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:48 am

She knows full well hes lying, if it had a hint of truth in it why wouldn't she be at his bedside? and not having a holiday in the sun, shes strange, id fight tooth and nail to be beside my loved one if i thought he was having heart surgery.

But she knows exactly what hes doing and shes more than happy to be feed such utter rubbish, she looks mean too, I dont like people that don't smile in photos.
    marymac
    marymac

Post  marymac Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:04 am

Hello,

Well this is hardly a surprise now is it!!! But well what do I know. Suspect

Mary
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:05 am

Oh, he hasn't just told her not to mention to his brother that he has a hole in his heart - he's told her not to even approach him!

Where's that DING DONG woman gone?! bom

He certainly HASN'T got a hole in his heart! I tell you what he has got, though! A wife or a fiancee! I'd say a wife! That's the only reason he doesn't want J approaching his brother!

Of course, there is the possibility that there is something about her so Godamned awful, that he can't face the humiliation of his brother knowing he'd once snogged it!

Whichever it is - it's awful! And if I was her - I'd be on that water taxi straight to Icmeler! Oooh, the shame! pale

Strawbs
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 am

Oh no doubt he'll fob her off by saying that he doesn't want his dear abi to know anythng about his grave illness because it would worry him and break his heart!

She'll then say "I can see what he means, he's such a lovely caring person, always thinking of others before himself. I have to respect his wishes"

Then she'll probably dutifully nip down to her local Western Union to fire off a nice lump sum for his "operation". lol!

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:10 am

She needs a check from the neck up. rendeer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:30 am