Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Turkishheartdrop
Admin
6 posters

Numpty Wife Refuses To Allow "Hubby" To Learn How To Drive In Turkey

Admin
    Admin

Numpty Wife Refuses To Allow "Hubby" To Learn How To Drive In Turkey Empty Numpty Wife Refuses To Allow "Hubby" To Learn How To Drive In Turkey

Post  Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Those needy, pathetic numpties really think they've purchased a son when they buy themselves a Turd don't they? This particular numpty wrote on TL yesterday:

"Thank youuuuuuu! Hubby doesn't have a turkish license. I didn't want him to learn the turkish way of driving. Lol."

Can you imagine ANY man (even a Turdish Wimp) obeying some batty British woman over whether or not they can learn how to drive?! Haha! This woman is so transparent. It's plainly obvious that her Turd has probably never even sat in a car - even as a passenger!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Numpty Wife Refuses To Allow "Hubby" To Learn How To Drive In Turkey Empty Re: Numpty Wife Refuses To Allow "Hubby" To Learn How To Drive In Turkey

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:49 pm

She must of bought a thick turd! Laughing Laughing
    DennyK
    DennyK

Numpty Wife Refuses To Allow "Hubby" To Learn How To Drive In Turkey Empty Re: Numpty Wife Refuses To Allow "Hubby" To Learn How To Drive In Turkey

Post  DennyK Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:55 pm

My X never learnt to drive whilst in Turkey, he never drove at all, he passed his test in the UK, but still drives as if he is in Turkey, I think it must be something inbreed in them to drive like idiots. He has the cheek to say he wont drive in Turkey because they all drive like idiots, but doesnt see that that is how he drives. clown wish I had not allowed him to learn to drive lol!

Denny
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Why doesnt 'hubby' get on the telephone and call DVLA to ask himself?, or is he another one of those pathetic men who are being disempowered by their surrogate mothers?

Wonder if she will accompany him on his driving lessons? lol!

Ruby
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:59 pm

I'm sure it'll suit the Turd "hubby" much better this way. It'll be another string to his bow and he doesn't have to foot the bill if he learns over here because she will. Wink

I've noticed that a lot of this latest crop of women are molleycoddling their Turds more than ever.

I have read them say things like "when I go over to bring him back", like someone who is going to collect their dog from boarding kennels when they get back from holidays, or like I went to collect my 11 year old son from summer camp yesterday.

One woman is even flying out to Turkey for just two days so that she can chaperone "hubby" on the journey and see that he is OK. Jesus, children can even fly as unaccompanied minors! Apparently, she says he's "a terrible flyer" - what nonsense, I bet he's never even been on a plane before in his life and he's probably just scared. What a big man! She should remind him of that when he's throwing his weight around. He sounds like a great big liability of a baby to me and if he starts out like that she'll be wiping his arse for ever more. Which reminds me, in setting up Turkish satellite TV for him, getting all manner of Turkish provisions in and filling her home with "Turkish bits" as she calls them and photos of his family, I wonder if she's remembered to fit one of those little water spouts on her toilet? I hope she doesn't read this thread - it could throw her into a right old quandry finding a plumber who'll do it. If she can though, I'm sure she will. What "hubby" wants (or what she thinks "hubby" wants) I'm sure "hubby" will get, with asbolutely no expense spared!

Indeed, the same woman has already bought "hubby" a car ready for when he arrives - and footed the £980 bill it will cost to insure him for a year too. All that in addition to the above. What a lucky "hubby"! I bet she's exceeding his expectations already.

And what has he rewarded her with so far? Laying down the law by the sounds of it, telling her that he won't allow English names to feature in the names of any children they might have.

Perhaps as a final gesture she'd better go out and get "DOORMAT" tattooed on her forehead in readiness for his arrival.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Ooooooh, I really hope she reads that post of yours, Judith! lol!

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:30 pm

I noticed that Judith when she said her hubby was a nervous flyer, he's never been out of Turkey and like all Turks buses it from willage to willage tongue He's a great big scaredy cat tongue Will she hold his hand on take off and give him a mummy hug?

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:03 pm