Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Christine - I Have Found Where Your Hearthrob-Hubby Absconded To!

Admin
    Admin

Christine - I Have Found Where Your Hearthrob-Hubby Absconded To! Empty Christine - I Have Found Where Your Hearthrob-Hubby Absconded To!

Post  Admin Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:05 am

Just finished my chores for the day and took a peek at the papers online, when something caught my eye! I was reading about the riots, and read this:

"Vigilantes were forced onto the streets last night to protect their homes and businesses after police failed to materialise at many of the scenes of looting and violence which swept across London.

As officers lost control of the streets locals were forced to take the law into their own hands, arming themselves with sticks and chasing looters away from their properties.

In Dalston and Hackney, north-east London, Turkish shopkeepers and their families fought back against looting youths, before spending the night standing shoulder-to-shoulder in an attempt to deter further attacks.

One man said: 'This is Turkish Kurdish area. They come to our shops and we fight them with sticks.'"

Of course, as soon as I saw those words "we fight them with sticks" I thought to myself 'I bet that's Christine's hubby! The one who has to carry a stick with him to fight all the women off!' rabbit

I'm not sure if Christine will be reading this in the Old Folk's Home, but could someone alert her to the article please?

Thanks!

Strawbs

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin

Christine - I Have Found Where Your Hearthrob-Hubby Absconded To! Empty Re: Christine - I Have Found Where Your Hearthrob-Hubby Absconded To!

Post  Admin Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:07 am

Whoops! In my excitement at possibly locating Christine's Hearthrob Hubby I forgot to put the link! Here it is:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023932/London-riots-2011-Theresa-May-rules-tough-action-vigilantes-defend-shops.html

Strawbs
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Christine - I Have Found Where Your Hearthrob-Hubby Absconded To! Empty Re: Christine - I Have Found Where Your Hearthrob-Hubby Absconded To!

Post  Guveclover Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:44 am

LOL! My husband was showing me some video links about this story on the Hurriyet website earlier. I had to laugh. I said to him that this is what Turds will do if you threaten their money - had their wives, children or mothers been under threat they might not have gone to such lengths - but their money? That's another proposition entirely! lol!
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:51 am

That is so funny.......!! Laughing Its like a ray of sunshine on here sometimes......love it love it love it!

Maria
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:01 am

Aaw you crack me up you do! lol!

Pol lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:17 pm