Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

Just Popping In....I Must PM people Again!! Mwanwhile, Here's a Quote That is Soooo True!!!!

Admin
    Admin

Just Popping In....I Must PM people Again!! Mwanwhile, Here's a Quote That is Soooo True!!!! Empty Just Popping In....I Must PM people Again!! Mwanwhile, Here's a Quote That is Soooo True!!!!

Post  Admin Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:00 pm

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." Do you agree?

Soo true isn't it?!!! Laughing
    Maria
    Maria

Just Popping In....I Must PM people Again!! Mwanwhile, Here's a Quote That is Soooo True!!!! Empty Re: Just Popping In....I Must PM people Again!! Mwanwhile, Here's a Quote That is Soooo True!!!!

Post  Maria Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 am

Agree cheers The desperate brigade wont tho, they only go to turkey cos theyre hard up for a fella and turks are anybodys. when the shit hits the fan they go to egypt and places like that where the men all want the vizzzzzzza pig thats why SIRIN hung about turkish sites, shes too ugly and cheap to pull a handsome Brit. So shes ended up with a balding fugly secret poof who's got beady pissy little eyes like hers that touch in the middle of his head! PMSL!!!!! That discusting woman will ever have nothing. No kids and no life. Just turkey and a poof hubby who used her. Soon as hes got everything he wants he will piss off, the only reason hes stayed so far is cos hes a poof and is in no rush Very Happy I bet hes rubbing his mean little hands together that hes got a mortgage with her, just a shame he and she wont see the profit in their lifetime. I wonder if she will leave her little bit of money from the house to her cat? cat

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Just Popping In....I Must PM people Again!! Mwanwhile, Here's a Quote That is Soooo True!!!! Empty Re: Just Popping In....I Must PM people Again!! Mwanwhile, Here's a Quote That is Soooo True!!!!

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Admin wrote:"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." Do you agree?

Soo true isn't it?!!! Laughing

Strawbs that is a great saying and its true.....I love turkey but I would love to see more of the world like you have....theres so many places I wanna see...so many.....
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Maria wrote:Agree cheers The desperate brigade wont tho, they only go to turkey cos theyre hard up for a fella and turks are anybodys. when the shit hits the fan they go to egypt and places like that where the men all want the vizzzzzzza pig thats why SIRIN hung about turkish sites, shes too ugly and cheap to pull a handsome Brit. So shes ended up with a balding fugly secret poof who's got beady pissy little eyes like hers that touch in the middle of his head! PMSL!!!!! That discusting woman will ever have nothing. No kids and no life. Just turkey and a poof hubby who used her. Soon as hes got everything he wants he will piss off, the only reason hes stayed so far is cos hes a poof and is in no rush Very Happy I bet hes rubbing his mean little hands together that hes got a mortgage with her, just a shame he and she wont see the profit in their lifetime. I wonder if she will leave her little bit of money from the house to her cat? cat

Maria

Flaming ada.....that had me in stitches....LOL....was you drunk?.....truth comes out when youve had one or two...LOL....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 pm