Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+4
Turkishheartdrop
Maria
honey
SozzledSally
8 posters

what do people do on weekends?

SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

what do people do on weekends? Empty what do people do on weekends?

Post  SozzledSally Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:26 pm

I noticed that most members post in the week but not so much at weekends. Suspect I know some people haves lifes and may be I dont Crying or Very sad but I wander what people do on a saturday and sunday? am I bored asking this? might be lol Razz

Sal x
    honey
    honey

what do people do on weekends? Empty Re: what do people do on weekends?

Post  honey Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 pm

I normally go shopping in town on a Saturday but this week my wages got swallowed up for last minths bills Sad I'm home today doing cleaning and housework and trying to stick to my diet, it's killing me really, I am so struggling - if anyones got any tips pss them on to me pretty please Sad

Not doing much this weekend, Milly no mates me this weekend and not any money to cheer myself up. Hope I haven't depressed all of you
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:58 am

Lots of things like anybody else does Very Happy seeing mates, shopping, dinners, clubs........ cheers This weekend Im at home and been in all the time tho and been very bored and fed up. Crying or Very sad Think it must be the snow but couldnt get any service on the internet or even sky! been going stir crazy and hopping mad:affraid: looks dead here as well so may be everybody else is in the same boat as me Sad

Maria x
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Sal what a stooopid question.......we all go off to st moritz or paris for the weekend LOL.....as it goes I was busy this weekend with visitors Wink .....
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:55 pm

What do you do at weekends Sal? Very Happy

Maria x
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:21 am

Well we start the weekend with the lottery on friday night and say what we would buy saturday if we won it Smile mainly for me its a chance to lie in and not do school runs etc,catch up with people as my phone deal is only free at weekends Smile and shop! saturday night is usually easy dinner so we can all be ready to watch take me out ( love paddy ) and of course dancing on ice on a sunday.obviously not every weekend is like that but mostly Smile
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 pm

This weekend is being taken up with birthday parties, I have 3 members of my family all with birthdays this week, so been a mega expensive week Shocked

This afternoon I am going to my grandaughter's party and will be enjoying cocktail sausages, sarnies, jelly and ice cream and a large helping of birthday cake minus the icing - hate icing its all sugary and thick and gives me a sugar rush and headache yuk.

Tonight going to watch The Iron Lady.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Rubes
    Fanny
    Fanny

Post  Fanny Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm more of a reader than a participant though I will contribute to threads that interest me or concern me. I would say most people are busy weekends which is why they don't post as much and I know many people post on forums from work even though they're not supposed to depending on what type of job they do. It's a perk of some jobs and makes people look busy even when they're not,although some firms have banned facebook and the like but staff know ways round that and can use their smartphones anyway. I would say a lot of people who could post at weekends don't want to because they don't want their buddies to know they're not doing anything for the weekend. Not everyone goes out all weekend long so it is a coincidence people stop posting then.
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:22 am

We love having family over and meeting up with friends and extended family to try out new restaurants or just get together for a huge dinner! My family is sport-mad, so the guys (and some girls) go surfing and running. I love walking on the promenade and taking photographs, the children go swimming and the lazy ones play golf. Just love to meet up with old friends, talk shite, plan new adventures and think of crazy things and new places to go to. I also always invite my single women/men friends or relations to join us.......nobody deserves to be lonely or on their own. Actually we just call it entertaining the Addams family, we are all a bunch of eccentric nutters. jocolor

Nicks xxx

Last edited by hyatum on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 am

honey wrote:I normally go shopping in town on a Saturday but this week my wages got swallowed up for last minths bills Sad I'm home today doing cleaning and housework and trying to stick to my diet, it's killing me really, I am so struggling - if anyones got any tips pss them on to me pretty please Sad

Not doing much this weekend, Milly no mates me this weekend and not any money to cheer myself up. Hope I haven't depressed all of you

Hi Honey

Something that has helped me but I dont want to push the brand so Ill just give you the name of the nutrient: Irvingia Plus, CLA and HCA Appetite control. The HCA helps to stop carb cravings! Also never eat carbs and dairy after lunch, try to have 5/6 smaller meals a day , drink lots of water, at least 8 glasses, and eat proteins with all meals that you have fats and carbs with.

Nicks
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Fanny wrote:I'm more of a reader than a participant though I will contribute to threads that interest me or concern me. I would say most people are busy weekends which is why they don't post as much and I know many people post on forums from work even though they're not supposed to depending on what type of job they do. It's a perk of some jobs and makes people look busy even when they're not,although some firms have banned facebook and the like but staff know ways round that and can use their smartphones anyway. I would say a lot of people who could post at weekends don't want to because they don't want their buddies to know they're not doing anything for the weekend. Not everyone goes out all weekend long so it is a coincidence people stop posting then.

Hey Fanny

Make sure your halo doesnt choke you affraid

Ruby
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:47 am

Rubes....the mind boggles....I am just thinking about that halo and Fanny...is that a real name??? in the States Fanny is your butt, here it is just your fanny lol! lol! maybe I should go check out the Thesaurus affraid Ahh I only find a fan...maybe fanny is the plural..... lol! it says blower, ventilator, extractor, propellerr ...AHEM maybe fanny just got lost between fan and fanatic. I will try the Spanish dictionary and see what it says.

Nicks xx
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:14 pm

hyatum wrote:Rubes....the mind boggles....I am just thinking about that halo and Fanny...is that a real name??? in the States Fanny is your butt, here it is just your fanny lol! lol! maybe I should go check out the Thesaurus affraid Ahh I only find a fan...maybe fanny is the plural..... lol! it says blower, ventilator, extractor, propellerr ...AHEM maybe fanny just got lost between fan and fanatic. I will try the Spanish dictionary and see what it says.

Nicks xx

Hiya Nicks

The connotations connected to the name fanny are endless. I personally would not have chosen that name as an addy, but as they say, it takes all sorts, and maybe fanny is totally unaware of its subjective association Laughing .

I would not need to use a thesaurus to conjure up the endless implications associated with that name, although, I can think of a few saucy jokes, but I will keep them to myself lol!

Rubes

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 pm

ruby wrote:
    hyatum wrote:Rubes....the mind boggles....I am just thinking about that halo and Fanny...is that a real name??? in the States Fanny is your butt, here it is just your fanny lol! lol! maybe I should go check out the Thesaurus affraid Ahh I only find a fan...maybe fanny is the plural..... lol! it says blower, ventilator, extractor, propellerr ...AHEM maybe fanny just got lost between fan and fanatic. I will try the Spanish dictionary and see what it says.

Nicks xx

Hiya Nicks

The connotations connected to the name fanny are endless. I personally would not have chosen that name as an addy, but as they say, it takes all sorts, and maybe fanny is totally unaware of its subjective association Laughing .

I would not need to use a thesaurus to conjure up the endless implications associated with that name, although, I can think of a few saucy jokes, but I will keep them to myself lol!

Rubes

Whilst on this delicate topic, one of my grandson's used to call his manhood 'Tinky Winky' after the Teletubbies, which was cute when he was a toddler, but when he started school his parents taught him to use the official word i.e. penis. In my opinion there is a place for these cute little nicknames when children are small, but you really need to educate your child when they start school to use the correct terminology.

Anyone else have thoughts on this subject?

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:03 pm