Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
hayleyvemehmet
Guveclover
ruby
hyatum
Turkishheartdrop
9 posters

people who get on your goat

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

people who get on your goat Empty people who get on your goat

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Why do folk get all obsessive over turkey?........its not the only country in the world but the way the numps and tc lot go on youd think they didnt know the rest of the world existed......LOL......
    another thing as well.....why do some folk pizz you off so badly on forums......that abi on tc comes over like shes got a bunch of stinging nettles up her ass........sounds like another unhappy moo with deep issues......anyone know her form?......
    hyatum
    hyatum

people who get on your goat Empty Re: people who get on your goat

Post  hyatum Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi THD

I think people can get obsessive; when they are unhappy and disillusioned with themselves...this could be related to their geographic place, their poor relationships, everything around them..... not having having confidence, just not loving yourself!!! sunny

Going on holiday provides a different scenario, everything is fun, you have a great time, the scenery is different and you meet a man who is very different from 'Joe Blog'. Of course it is an illusion in a sense but those who obsess want the illusion to continue. The illusion makes the obsessor feel loved, comforted and needed. However it also can lead to more obsessiveness as the obsessor returns home and now has to recreate a new 'world' for themself. The new 'world' is one where eg. Turkey and all things Turkish replace the 'real' world. So now they need to invent a Turkish world.....of Turkish food, Turkish fetishes lol! and a Turkish man, this is their comfort zone untll the next trip to Turkey. It become all things Turkish....not in the normal sense of interest but obsessively. Everything about their home country becomes bad and allegiances are swapped like dirty pair of undies.

This behaviour applies to lots of different countries. Indonesia has hoards of Australian women and other foreigners who form relationships with 'beach boys' . The beach boys behave just the same as Turkish love rats. We have it here in SA as well.....people who become more native than the natives, its quite bizarre........And I am not talking your normal cross-cultural relationship where there is a healthy respect for both cultures, the interest in obsession becomes one-sided. Anyway I think I have done enough talking as we say in SA 'kak' for the day. I would say to those who never travel anywhere but Turkey, Just go and visit the rest of the world, there are so many beautiful countries....but love your own country first, warts and all.

xxNicks lol!
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm

People who get my goat are UK/USA/European numpty women who have baby boys with a Turk, register them as dual nationality and then they have lumbered their son to have to do military service in Turkey when they reach 18-20 years of age.

They bleat all sorts of shit like 'well it will be abolished by then' or 'it will make a man of him' or 'my hubby made the best friends of his life in the army', only thing is some of them died for their country. Also you can bet that the majority of their fathers will have vanished by the time their son grows up, not to mention that the boy will only be able to utter a few base phrases of Turkish.

Question is, would they be enrolling them to serve Queen and Country whilst they are living in the UK. You can bet they wont. So why serve a second hand country?

IDIOTS NOTHING MORE THAN IDIOTS

Ruby
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Turkishheartdrop wrote:Why do folk get all obsessive over turkey?........its not the only country in the world but the way the numps and tc lot go on youd think they didnt know the rest of the world existed......LOL......
    another thing as well.....why do some folk pizz you off so badly on forums......that abi on tc comes over like shes got a bunch of stinging nettles up her ass........sounds like another unhappy moo with deep issues......anyone know her form?......

THD, know eactly what you mean about abi, I was thought the name abi was a name Turks call their elder men i.e. brother, boss etc.

Please accept my sincere apologies for going people who get on your goat Smiley10

I promise to start a new thread if I want to deviate from the subject of the original thread lol! Or even mention the word tiramisu Sleep

Rubes
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:18 am

I know what you mean Ruby but far worse as far as I'm concerned are the ones who agree to their son's genitals being mutilated.
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:27 am

I cannot stand women who walk around the town in heels carrying a new born baby ARGH i mean why not use a baby carrier or even a car seat.I always feel its a huge risk and so stupid.If they fall that baby will get really hurt.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:33 pm

hyatum wrote:Hi THD

I think people can get obsessive; when they are unhappy and disillusioned with themselves...this could be related to their geographic place, their poor relationships, everything around them..... not having having confidence, just not loving yourself!!! sunny

Going on holiday provides a different scenario, everything is fun, you have a great time, the scenery is different and you meet a man who is very different from 'Joe Blog'. Of course it is an illusion in a sense but those who obsess want the illusion to continue. The illusion makes the obsessor feel loved, comforted and needed. However it also can lead to more obsessiveness as the obsessor returns home and now has to recreate a new 'world' for themself. The new 'world' is one where eg. Turkey and all things Turkish replace the 'real' world. So now they need to invent a Turkish world.....of Turkish food, Turkish fetishes lol! and a Turkish man, this is their comfort zone untll the next trip to Turkey. It become all things Turkish....not in the normal sense of interest but obsessively. Everything about their home country becomes bad and allegiances are swapped like dirty pair of undies.

This behaviour applies to lots of different countries. Indonesia has hoards of Australian women and other foreigners who form relationships with 'beach boys' . The beach boys behave just the same as Turkish love rats. We have it here in SA as well.....people who become more native than the natives, its quite bizarre........And I am not talking your normal cross-cultural relationship where there is a healthy respect for both cultures, the interest in obsession becomes one-sided. Anyway I think I have done enough talking as we say in SA 'kak' for the day. I would say to those who never travel anywhere but Turkey, Just go and visit the rest of the world, there are so many beautiful countries....but love your own country first, warts and all.

xxNicks lol!

Hi Nicks,

I couldn't agree more with what you say!

You'll find that it's usually always the very unhappy and discontent women that become obsessed with their Turk and Turkey. Of course, these women don't have the insight to realise that it isn't Turkey that they're really obsessed with - what they're really trying to do is escape from their miserable lives.

It's natural to show a healthy interest in a foreign partner's country, but a well-balanced, normal woman wouldn't start to worship the place like it was a god, and start apeing Turkish mannerisms and adopting their traits. And to sit for hours watching a webcam of passing traffic and strangers scurrying by - simply because the webcam happens to be in Turkey - is both obsessive and sad - and shows how dull and empty their lives must be. How on earth can anyone find a webcam like that interesting - let alone addictive?! A normal person might glance at it for one minute, but then they'd get on with doing something else! What is there to see by watching traffic and strangers at a distance walking along?!

My theory is that the women who watch these webcams for hours upon hour are trying their utmost to get as close to Turkey as possible! Bad enough you might say - but it's doubly bad when you're watching it cooped up in your back parlour oop north - while your Turkish husband is in the house too - doing other things! My God! I wonder what these men think?!

All of these women have deep emotional issues, and it doesn't take a genius to work out why these same women act like skivvies to their men; and prior to the men getting their visas, the women take them over gifts (mobile phones. football T-shirts etc..) and then take great pains in putting a nice thick visa application file together, and pay for it to go by courier - all to please askim. Cos I have a theory, see. I think these women enjoy doing all the donkey work for the visa application because it keeps them busy and they don't have to think too much about their REAL life, and the ridiculousness of the situation. They become so obsessed with getting a YES - that they don't even consider the fact they barely know askim - and it never occurs to them that their deluded fairytale will be over when he does finally reach British soil.

And that's why they have to watch webcams of Istanbul......

That's why they spend ALL their spare time pouring over numpty sites......

Even with askim here they still need to 'escape'......

Because they've married a stranger - but they don't want to admit it. They can't keep saving up to see him in Turkey anymore - so they resort to staring at webcams and hanging out non-stop on numpty sites to try and keep the fascination alive.

These women have no self-worth or individualality. They are robbed of what little personality they ever had by having to 'change' in order to try and please askim. Basically, they are needy and desperate - and probably always will be. You only have to look at the way these women buy their askims laptops, mobiles etc and take them over to Turkey for him. They do it to try and be accepted, admired and loved. And that's probably because they've never had any of that before (maybe they had parents who showed them no love, affection or admiration) and so they try to buy that love by taking over a mobile phone they can't really afford - to try and win askim's praise and love instead.

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Turkishheartdrop wrote:Why do folk get all obsessive over turkey?........its not the only country in the world but the way the numps and tc lot go on youd think they didnt know the rest of the world existed......LOL......

Hi THD,

I missed that bit about 'form' and Abi! Haha! That's real mobster talk! tongue

Every time I read 'ABI' I hear a Turkish man shouting out to another man "ABI"!!! I wonder why she chose to call herself 'brother'? How strange! She certainly does come across very disgruntled, which probably accounts for why she's so dictatorial. She's taking her misery out on her keyboard! rabbit

There's some crashing bores over there - the latest one is a secret Koran basher. One of my pet hates - religious bores! Sleep What make me laugh is how they so enjoy preaching and getting into a heated debate, when religions are supposed to be about tolerance, peace and acceptance. The latest Koran-basher is doing what many Muslims have a habit of doing - ramming THEIR beliefs down everyone's throats! Why don't they just shut their faces up and get on with teir own lives and religious beliefs?! Who are THEY to start preaching?!

Another dopey numpty on there claims she's read the Koran and shall be converting to Islam in a few months time. She's been with askim for one or two years - so it makes numpty sense doesn't it?! Convert to HIS religion - like all good numpties do. You never hear of an askim converting to Christianity! Funny that isn't it? Of course, I bet the numpty converting (or REVERTING - as JW will insist!) I bet she only ever went to church about a handful of times in her life. All of these women who convert to Islam were never religious in the first place! That's another reason they find it so easy to do - they're not walking away from anything. If truth be told they haven't got a religious bone in their body, and they have as much understanding about Islam as my next-door neighbour's cat does. They just want to try and please askim, and get a little attention for themselves when they return to the UK and inform everyone that they're Muslim.

But back to Abi - yes, she is disgruntled and a bore, too.

The one thing all these women seem to have in common, is that they all seem devoid of a sense of humour or fun. I don't know if their relationships have turned them into mean, morose, miserable beings - or maybe, due to them being dull, humourless bores in the first place - they had to settle for the first man prepared to take them on.

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Abi could make yoghurt just by looking at milk....LOL.......may be thats why askim took her on.......
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Guveclover wrote:I know what you mean Ruby but far worse as far as I'm concerned are the ones who agree to their son's genitals being mutilated.

Hi Judith,

I don't know if you ever look at it, but on TC the very abnormal JW asked whether they did anything for girls! Neutral I'm not quite sure if she meant female circumcision, or some kind of sunnet party.

Besides the horror of even THINKING about a female circumcision, she shows her ignorance very well! Everyone knows that as soon as a Muslim girl reaches puberty - and if her family are stone-age devout - they will make her wear a headscarf. All very unsavoury in my opinion. It's embarrassing enough for a young girl when she starts her periods, and even when she wears her first bra (I was CONVINCED everyone knew I was wearing a bra the first time I wore one!) so how bad must it be for a girl walking to school with a scarf on her head, so everyone knows what's happened to her young body!

But it just shows the inequality of the sexes as far as Islam is concerned. The boy gets to ride on a big white horse with celebrations and parties all day long - while all the girl gets is shoved in a corner and forced to stick a scarf on her head!

You'd think JW - BEING A REVERTED MUSLIM - would know that! She knows nothing!

And I wouldn't put anything past her. If female circumcision was mandatory in the Muslim faih - she would go ahead with it. She has a part of her brain missing, I reckon!

Strawbs

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:42 pm

hayleyvemehmet wrote:I cannot stand women who walk around the town in heels carrying a new born baby ARGH i mean why not use a baby carrier or even a car seat.I always feel its a huge risk and so stupid.If they fall that baby will get really hurt.

Hear hear Hayley! Twisted Evil They look stupid when theyre pregnant walking on 6inch heels, its not clever it not big and it dont look sexy Rolling Eyes they look stupid also carrying a baby in high heels, its flaming well dangerous and shows them up badly for what they are! Twisted Evil

Maria x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Ex pats living in Turkish resorts all trying to out do each other glugging back Efes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and getting loader and loader drunken . Thank goodness my house is in a Turkish area.

Rubes
    Fanny
    Fanny

Post  Fanny Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 pm

[quote="hayleyvemehmet"]I cannot stand women who walk around the town in heels carrying a new born baby ARGH i mean why not use a baby carrier or even a car seat.I always feel its a huge risk and so stupid.If they fall that baby will get really hurt.[/quo

This prancing around in high heels holding your baby has got very fashionable due to celebs being papped doing it, it does annoy me. What the papers don't show you are the nannies walking behind with the strollers and bags. Celeb mums will take their baby out the stroller just for a photo opportunity. They don't really walk around all day in high heels holding their baby but naive young mums follow suit and want to copy the Victoria Beckhams, even though VB only holds her baby for a minute or so while being papped. It is so dangerous for mum and baby and I wish celebs would stop behaving so recklessly. It's also stupid tottering around in high heels when you're heavily pregnant. You wouldn't believe the number of young women who have started suffering terrible back problems due to walking in high heels while pregnant. It puts your back out of alignment due to the inbalance and can store up terrible problems for the future. Women really need educating on this, thanks for bringing it up Hayley.

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:07 am

Hi Strawbs

If JW's baby is a boy it would in all probability end up being circumcised, even if she wasn't a muslim "revert". This is because the country in which she lives (the USA) is a country where, sadly, routine non therapeutic circumcision of male infants is a cultural practice.

So the poor, defenceless baby will end up having his genitals mutilated in any case, either as a result of a religious imperative or a medicalised, sanitised cultural practice - both of which are equally barbaric and should be outlawed across the world in my opinion.

You could argue that someone like JW has been raised to see circumcision as normal, and even desirable. Most male babies are circumcised as a matter of course soon after birth and the procedure has become totally normalised in post war American culture. Thankfully, there is a emerging and vocal group in the USA who are anti circumcision and more and more enlightened and informed parents are eschewing it for their sons.

The people who really get my goat are the people who cannot claim that it's part of their culture and who blithely agree to allow it to happen to their children simply to keep their partner happy and accommodate what he wants when they have no buisiness making such a serious decision.

In my view, no parent has the right to give consent to the mutilation of their child's genitals unless there is a sound medical justification for it and the procedure will improve the quality of their life.

If children want to have parts of their bodies cut off to acknowledge their dual cultural heritage, the religion that has been foisted on them, or to fit in with the culture of the country they live in, they should be allowed to make that decison for themselves, or together with their parents, when they are old enough to give full and considered thought to the motivations and consequences. By approaching it that way there is no abuse of human rights.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:13 pm

ruby wrote:Ex pats living in Turkish resorts all trying to out do each other glugging back Efes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and getting loader and loader drunken . Thank goodness my house is in a Turkish area.

Rubes

Hi Ruby,

I noticed that about expats in Turkey - so many of them bragged about things they never really had! Razz It was the same with holdaymakers. We used to visit a small hotel opposite, to use their swimming pool, and would often get talking to some of the guests. The hotel was very basic - not special in any way - yet all the patrons seemed to be LOADED! They'd say they owned 'a few properties in the UK' and they'd say they had their own hugely successful businesses - and yet they were slumming it in a cheap hotel!

Reminds me of that thick, fat, deep-fried Pauline married to the weedy little turtle - she's thick as two planks and lives in a run-down slummy area - yet made out on TL that her parents owned a villa in Puerto Banus! Haha! She couldn't even SPELL the place correctly! lol! SHE no more has been to Puerto Banus than I've been to Mars! geek

They do make themselves look pathetic don't they?!

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Admin wrote:
    ruby wrote:Ex pats living in Turkish resorts all trying to out do each other glugging back Efes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and getting loader and loader drunken . Thank goodness my house is in a Turkish area.

Rubes

Hi Ruby,

I noticed that about expats in Turkey - so many of them bragged about things they never really had! Razz It was the same with holdaymakers. We used to visit a small hotel opposite, to use their swimming pool, and would often get talking to some of the guests. The hotel was very basic - not special in any way - yet all the patrons seemed to be LOADED! They'd say they owned 'a few properties in the UK' and they'd say they had their own hugely successful businesses - and yet they were slumming it in a cheap hotel!

Reminds me of that thick, fat, deep-fried Pauline married to the weedy little turtle - she's thick as two planks and lives in a run-down slummy area - yet made out on TL that her parents owned a villa in Puerto Banus! Haha! She couldn't even SPELL the place correctly! lol! SHE no more has been to Puerto Banus than I've been to Mars! geek

Strawbs

Hi Strawbs

That made me laugh Mrs Turtle holidaying in a villa owned by her parents in Puerto Banus, in her dreams Sleep Bet they live in a chavvy council flat up north. Mind you I laughed yesterday at my gaffe spelling mistake when I said loader and loader (must have been thinking of Mrs Turtle lol! ) when I actually meant louder and louder queen .

Going onto your quote about a boys sunnet where you quote 'The boy gets to ride on a big white horse with celebrations and parties all day long - while all the girl gets is shoved in a corner and forced to stick a scarf on her head!'. My grandson is having his big sunnet party this summer with all the trimmings, white horse etc but they are going to include my grandaughter in all the celebrations and make her feel really special too. They have their prince and princess clothes hanging up in the house in Marmaris and the children are really looking forward to their forthcoming party.

Rubes
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:50 pm

And another thing that really really gets my goat are bullies who act in packs. They poke fun, name call, the type of smarmy twats that can give, but cannot take. They dont have the bollocks to stand on their own two feet they act in packs of at least two or more. Dinosaur brains and thats being genorous.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Rubes thats pack mentallity......brave in numbers and behind a computer......its well funny how Strawbs still strips them to bits tho.........LOL......makes you wander if theyre that scared behind a pc what theyre like in real life....bet theyre big scaredy cats.....BOO!.....LOL...
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 pm

ruby wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Rubes

Hi Ruby,

Strawbs

Hi Strawbs

That made me laugh Mrs Turtle holidaying in a villa owned by her parents in Puerto Banus, in her dreams Sleep Bet they live in a chavvy council flat up north. Mind you I laughed yesterday at my gaffe spelling mistake when I said loader and loader (must have been thinking of Mrs Turtle lol! ) when I actually meant louder and louder queen .

Going onto your quote about a boys sunnet where you quote 'The boy gets to ride on a big white horse with celebrations and parties all day long - while all the girl gets is shoved in a corner and forced to stick a scarf on her head!'. My grandson is having his big sunnet party this summer with all the trimmings, white horse etc but they are going to include my grandaughter in all the celebrations and make her feel really special too. They have their prince and princess clothes hanging up in the house in Marmaris and the children are really looking forward to their forthcoming party.

Rubes

Mrs turtle lives in wee scotland Rubes! Very Happy Bet she dont use the word wee too much! pig She hasnt got any money at all, and her folks havent neither so her making out they own a place in PB is really pathetic silent She must be more stupid than she looks! affraid
    Your grandkids sunnet party sounds lovely Rubes. Its every boys dream to ride a big horse cheers

Maria x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:13 am

Strawbs said

'Another dopey numpty on there claims she's read the Koran and shall be converting to Islam in a few months time. She's been with askim for one or two years - so it makes numpty sense doesn't it?! Convert to HIS religion - like all good numpties do. You never hear of an askim converting to Christianity! Funny that isn't it?'

Islam, beef or pork pig anyone Question

Rubes
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:04 am

Maria said

Mrs turtle lives in wee scotland Rubes! Bet she dont use the word wee too much! She hasnt got any money at all, and her folks havent neither so her making out they own a place in PB is really pathetic She must be more stupid than she looks!
    Your grandkids sunnet party sounds lovely Rubes. Its every boys dream to ride a big horse

Maria x

Thanks for your kind comments about my grandson's sunnet party, he and his sister are so looking forward to all the celebrations involved. He was measured up for his costume last year but it was made a bit larger as the party is going to be this year. Here is a back shot of my little prince.

people who get on your goat 034110

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 am

ruby wrote:Strawbs said

'Another dopey numpty on there claims she's read the Koran and shall be converting to Islam in a few months time. She's been with askim for one or two years - so it makes numpty sense doesn't it?! Convert to HIS religion - like all good numpties do. You never hear of an askim converting to Christianity! Funny that isn't it?'

Rubes

Hi Ruby,

Is that the one whose fiance is due to go into the army? Suspect If it's the one I'm thinking of she's very lucky - she's got a work permit! I thought they were VERY hard to get?

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:23 am

Admin wrote:
    ruby wrote:Strawbs said

Rubes

Hi Ruby,

Is that the one whose fiance is due to go into the army? Suspect If it's the one I'm thinking of she's very lucky - she's got a work permit! I thought they were VERY hard to get?

Strawbs

Strawbs

You've got more chance of finding rocking horse shit than obtaining a work permit. I hope all those illegal up their own arse workers who act holier than thou get deported and banned from Turkey for 5 years.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:31 am

Good heavens!

Do you mean Miss Goody Two Shoes - Butter Wouldn't Melt In Her Mouth - is W.O.R.K.I.N.G. - illegally?! Shocked That's VERY naughty! What would the imam have to say about that, eh?! silent

Of course, it won't matter if she is deported, anyway. Surely she doesn't REALLY think her Turk has plans to stay in Turkey for very long?! Razz

Strawbs

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 am

Illegal workers seem to adorn the likes of the TC site.

JW's illegal pizza delivery driver was ducking and diving in the States, now he can work legally old JW is tweaking his CV. Not a lot you can write about 'duties and responsibilities' relating to your current post when you are working cash in the hand getting backhanders and not filing tax returns. Uncle Sam would not be amused. Wonder if they declared all this ducking and diving to the woman who interviewed them a few months back when they applied for the Green Card and she told JW to check her mailbox for the answer?

Scroungers, thats whats wrong with this world, its full of people fiddling the governments, no wonder the pot is empty and the really genuine people are suffering because of other peoples greed.

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:11 pm