Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Guveclover
ruby
6 posters

TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!! PART 2

ruby
    ruby

TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!! PART 2 Empty TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!! PART 2

Post  ruby Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Just when you think the advice over on TC cannot get any worse, those batty old moderators have advised a middle aged woman with a teenager (who is approaching 16)about Residency Permits. Check out the thread 'Spousal Visa in Turkey'.

For one thing, neither of these unknowledgeable mods have EVER mentioned to the original poster that her son will eventually need a kimlik if he is to live and work in Turkey. Kimlik, 20 year old boy = Military Service DOH Evil or Very Mad If he lives in Turkey on a RP without a kimlik how is he going to work legally, or will he just bum around all day long for the rest of his life, thats of course if he remains in Turkey for any length of time. Bet Mr Turd wont be allowing that to happen. And if he goes in the Army he will have to be circumcised elephant.

Another thing the OP states that she's had no contact with the boys father for 13 years, yet surprise surprise, she then says in another post that the CSA have tracked him down. Well in that case if she needed to contact her son's father all she has to do is send the CSA a letter to forward on to him.

Honestly there are some extremely thick and dopey drips in charge of that asylum scratch

Ruby
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!! PART 2 Empty Re: TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!! PART 2

Post  Guveclover Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:01 am

What on earth would a 16 year old boy who presumably speaks no Turkish want to go and live in Turkey for?

Sounds like another woman who just wants her child to fit in with her life to me.

Selfish.
    Admin
    Admin

TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!! PART 2 Empty Re: TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!! PART 2

Post  Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 pm

JaneyPOOS can write in Turkish, though! Notice how she likes to write TURKIYE? tongue

I think she sounds a tad simple - who in their right mind would ask that clueless bunch for advice on family law in England and Turkey? Which brings me to the obvious question: if she's been married to this Turk for 12 years - and he lives in Turkey - why doesn't HE find all this out for her? Providing he isn't a total imbecile I would have thought the most obvious and sensible thing would have been for him to contact his local government offices, and find out what's needed for her and her son to move out there! Rolling Eyes

I also think it's very strange that they've been married for 12 years, but have never lived together...I wonder if she is actually married to him, or just thinks she is? Maybe, just like thousands of those Turks who can only string a few sentences together in English, he said to her "You are my wife" when they met on the second night - and she somehow thinks they're actually married? The whole situation is all very weird!

She should remind herself that she's a poor judge of character (her son's father sounds a shit) so if I were her I wouldn't go making long-term plans. I suspect her Turkish 'husband' will be less than enthralled when she tells him both she and her son are coming over permanently - and he will have to provide for them both! I can see a sudden vanishing act going on.......

Of course, the biggest issue which she's not even given one thought to is her son. Of course he doesn't speak Turkish (you can guarantee that) and as he doesn't even have a residency permit - let alone work permit - how's he going to live? What prospects will he have in Turkey? Even if he did get a work permit (which is highly unlikely) he'd still be at a terribly disadvantaged position:

Can't speak Turkish
    Has no further education or work experience
    No natural father's guidance and support
    No money to fall back on
    No proper home
    No stability
    No security
    No prospects
    No work permit
    No proper visa
    A clueless mother

And on top of all those disadvatages - that she's selfishly bestowed him with - he's left his homeland and all he knows - including all his friends and whatever extended family he has.

It's bad enough relocating when you've got money behind you and a well thought out plan for the future, but relocating to MERSIN of all places - with a mother who seems to have no foresight, sense or responsibility - the poor boy is going to be at a serious disadvantage. His future would be severely compromised, and it's highly probable he'll have severe homesickness and could end up drifting off somewhere........

I mean, what can he DO in Mersin????!

As it happens I doubt any of this will come to fruition. I bet her Turkish 'husband' will put obstacles in the way to stop her moving over. He's quite possibly married to a local Turkish woman, which would explain why he's never wanted to come to the UK......

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:01 pm

another dissadvantage is hes got a lazyarse stepdad.........whats he been doing for 12 years...........let me guess.......
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:01 pm

What a selfish woman taking her kid to Mersin, its horrible there he will hate it:x Its not like a holiday resort and the folk there are very islamic, I would hate to live in Mersin What a Face at 16 I would of wanted to run off amd escape from a place like that, its horrible. She must be one sarnie short of a picnic

Maria
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 am

It absolutely beggars belief in my view how women like this one can enter into marriage in such a half arsed way when they have far higher priorities on their list like dependent children. And now she's asking a bunch of random cyber strangers for advice on her young son's future!!

She's asking if they can point her in "the right direction". Rolling Eyes I ask you. <<shakes head in complete and utter disbelief>>.

Quite frankly, I don't rate this poor lad's chances in life very highly with the sort of parenting he's getting.

This is one of the worst cases I've read about in a long while on these sites. And to think that not one of the members over on TC has thought to give her a reality check beyond telling her that she won't be able to renew a visa by travelling to a Greek Island once every three months.

That thread perfectly illustrates everything that is, and ever has been, wrong with these so called Turkey related "support sites".
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:26 am

I dont rate any of the advice given by those two old maids. Not really. In fact, not ever.

The type of women who ask for advice over there are mutants of the stereotypical desperate women who cannot get hooked up with a normal man and send out signals to these visa hunters saying' I'm available, ready to believe anything you tell me and give you anything you want, you only need to ask'.

When they get their Settlement Visa they are so overjoyed and into each other that Mrs Turd sits and watches a webcam to pass the time of day or night whilst askim is off doing his own thing tongue Ambulance chasers spring to mind. confused Sad thing is, they so try to convince everyone that they have the best fecking relationships known to man lol!

Some women really need to travel a little further than Turkey and get a real life. Someone who worships an Avatar is seriously deluded and in need of professional assistance pronto.

Ruby
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:22 am

Yet another web gets untangled, have a read of this which Janeypoos posted over the road on 12.09.11.

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:55 PM
    Hi this is a bit of a tricky one so I would appreciate any advice I can get.

I am English and married my Turkish husband in Turkey in 2003.

He stayed in Turkey and I came back to England to prepare for his visa application but for various stupid reasons I divorced him in 2007 while he was still in Turkey without his knowledge.

He has never divorced me in Turkey so while we are divorced in England we are still legally married there.

We are now back together again and want him to come to England on a Fiance Visa so we can marry again but I really don't know if he has to divorce me in Turkey before we can marry in England or whether the fact that in the English courts we are already divorced is enough?

Also if we have to divorce in Turkey first how long does it take if I go with him and I have my Decree Absolute, and does this have to be translated?

Can anyone help please as I am getting desperate for knowledgeable advice

http://www.turkeycentral.com/topic/12449-married-divorced-and-wanting-to-marry-again/page__fromsearch__1
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon May 14, 2012 7:17 pm

just why does anybody ask that bunch of baffoons anyway...........they dont know anything really.........who are they.....
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed May 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Boring old farts THD, loads of members but no one hardly ever posts and the regular few that do are sooooooooooooo fecking repetitive. All as tight as ducks arses, all up their own arses and think they know Turkey better than an indigenous Turk Smile Reyhan must never sleep, she is on there almost 24/7. Wonder if she comes from Seattle?

Rubes
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed May 16, 2012 6:58 pm

.LOL.............LOL..........loving the seattle bit.......you witty and on form Rubes today.......
    Marria
    Marria

Post  Marria Wed May 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Rubes you make me laugh you do! lol! What is it with Reyhan that shes stuck on TC all night and day? She must one very slow reader, what a boring bloody life she must have. Crying or Very sad I think shes not the full shillling, does her fantasy man go on there or summit or does she feel close to him by sticking stuck on TC? The bunch of boring farts must talk behind her back rotten, ugly site that is in more ways than one......................... What a Face Hag abi and dull sunny are horrible and boring

aria x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:52 am