Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Maria
Admin
6 posters

TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!!

Admin
    Admin

TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!! Empty TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!!

Post  Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:08 am

Sometimes I read something that really makes my blood boil!
    I've copied part of a thread from TC where a woman is asking if she can stay living in Alanya, now that her relationship with a Turk is coming to an end. He's an arse and a rat who has lied to her and been unfaithful, so by rights he should be the one avoiding her!! But people have told her (either HIS associates or some gullible daft bats) that it would be unwise for her to stay in Alanya.

Now, you might think that advice ridiculous, and you might ask yourself why SHE should feel obliged to leave a large town on account of a turd! Further, you might ask yourself what exactly CAN HE DO if she stays in Alanya????!!!

NOT VERY MUCH!

As it happens he might not well give a toss whether she stays in Alanya or goes!

But those two batty doormat moderators on TC are advising her that SHE'S GOTTA LEAVE TOWN FOR HER SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!

FFS! What are those old weaklings on? Are they really so stupid, so gullible, so weak, so easily influenced, so cowardly to be scared out of town? Seems so!! On top of that they seem to tar all Turkish men with the same brush! Not prejudiced, then?????

How can they pre-judge what that man's reaction will be? They might be judging him going by the Turkish men THEY know, but not all Turkish men are stalking violent pests! They probably know the BIG GOBS who are all mouth and no action.....and when they talk about offending his honour - oh please!!! Honour???? The man's a dirty lying little shit! He hasn't earnt any RESPECT - so how can they advise the woman to respect his honour???!!!!

Furthermore, even if he hadn't done anything wrong - and she wanted to end the relationship for different reasons - he can't expect her to leave town!! It's NOT his business! Get over it, baby!

Those women are so controlled - and so naive - they seriously think some little rat could have clout Exclamation But they're talking out the back of their arses - the silly moos........

IF he were to bother the woman all she need do is get him arrested - they do have police in Alanya! But I don't for one moment think he'll pester her and stalk her - his associates are probably saying all that because HE wants to see the back of HER. He could be one of those incredibly vain turds who wrongly believes she's only staying in Alanya to be near him!

Alanya is not a village - it's a large town - so she'll not need clap eyes on the runt ever again if she so chooses. And she can be rest assured he won't be hassling her......he'll be too busy shagging potential visa mules and women with the invisible words MUG and ATM tattooed on their foreheads!

Here's the flabbergasting ADVICE the TC supermoos gave out Exclamation

Posted Yesterday, 02:27 PM

Hi Everyone,
    I have been together with my boyfriend for almost 4 years. I want to end the relationship and continue living in Alanya alone. I want to end the relationship because there has been lies and he have been unfaithful, but he will not admit this though I have pretty good evidence.

I have had many warnings that he will never leave me alone if I leave him. They all say that I have to move back to my homecountry, or to another city, and If I want a life here I can come back after 2 or 3 years.

Anyone with some advice, or with experience on a situation like this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2sunny

Super Moderator,Cesme Expert.

super mod

9,095 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:45 PM

I'm sorry to hear that your relationship has turned sour.
    I'm afraid people are right, once you have lived with a Turkish man it's a strong possibility that he will continue to see you as his 'property' even if you split up and could make life very difficult for you.
    You would be well advised to move elsewhere.Personally, I wouldn't return ever.
    If he, in the past, has in any way been violent I would make sure I always had company before I have managed to organise the move, as you moving out will be a slight on his honour. In fact if you can go while he's not around that would probably be best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3Abi

Puppy Guardian

super mod

8,223 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:26 PM

Sorry to read about the sad end to your relationship. If I were you, not sure who has warned you, but I would move far away from Antalya. Even if he doesn't want you he won't be happy to see you with another man or just enjoying a life without him. As Sunny says it would be a slight on his honour and if you read the English version of Turkish papers you will read too often how they take revenge on woman that leave them

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!! Empty Re: TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!!

Post  Maria Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Hes a player, thats the only reason he wants her to go forth so she dont gab to his new woman Razz whats all the crap about staying away for 2 or 3 year? Suspect what a load of shite those women fall for silent Strawbs the Abi woman thinks she lives in Antalya, thats a massive place so her advise is even more foooookin stoooooopid! theyve been watching too many turkish films lol! he wont give a scooby if she stays or not, whats he going to do like? tell the mayor? tongue

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!! Empty Re: TERRIBLE ADVICE ON TC!!!!! FLABBERGASTED!!!!

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Those old biddies answers show you just how they cow down.......bet they dont say boo to a goose when he walks in......LOL..........bet they stand to attention and act all timid.........really strange women those 2 are........
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 am

I've always found the way in which a lot of these sites peddle such a lot of stereotypical nonsense about Turkish men really annoying. They're all passionate, fiercely jealous, drama queens, romantic, family orientated, hypochondriacs, hard working, loyal, honest as the day is long, kind, hospitable, generous to a fault, friendly blah blah blah. It's utter nonsense and no one who had spent much time around Turkish people, or knew Turkish people well would buy into it. All Turkish people will have some, or all of these character traits, (Mr Guveclover has a good many of the positive ones off that list I'm happy to say!) and a lot of others besides but Turkish people are just like any other human beings - each and every one of them is unique and they do not conform to any stereotype. Culture determines a lot but it does not make them carbon copies of one another.

I know women who have ended far more long standing relationships with Turkish men than this woman's (and in each case children were invoved too so you'd think it might be more contentious) and there has been no blodletting or dramatic repercussions worthy of an episode of Kurtlar Vadisi or whatever it is they call it. In every case both parties have managed to remain civil and move on with their lives with no problems.

When will the all knowing women on these sites acknowledge I wonder that, just like all men from any other nation, civilisation or culture in the world, Turkish men are not carbon copies of one another.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:34 pm

I've noticed, Judith, that it's the Turkophiles who are completely and utterly obsessed with Turkey who seem to rather enjoy claiming that all Turkish men are as you described. And we know that's complete and utter nonsense.

Of course culture will have a bearing to some extent on one's behaviour, but everyone has a unique personality. Not all Turkish men are raging, violent Fuhrers - and if those TC mods think that they are - one needs to ask what THEY'RE doing stuck out there with a controlling, dictatorial man who is prone to outbursts and acts of violence?! Makes you wonder doesn't it....

Of course, all that nonsense these women spout about a Turkish man's honour - that so-called honour is used by certain Turkish men to get their own way!

It's absolutely ridiculous for those stupid dense moderators to tell that woman she'll dishonour her boyfriend by dumping him! So she has to stay with him for fear of disrespecting him does she???? Fof heaven's sake! He's behaved in an extremely disrespectful way, and has actually disrespected HER! And it won't be his honour that's been compromised - he'll jst be EMBARRASSED that his friends will all know he's been given the old heave-ho! Well he'll just have to get over it won't he! Poor diddums!

He sounds like he's just a big spout. More than likely he won't give a toss if she dumps him (he has been unfaithful so he can't be that in love with her can he?) and as you say, Judith, he might even take the break-up extremely well and be quite cordial about it - despite his childish and pathetic pleadings and threats that he's giving her now. They're just a way to try and control her while they're still together.

They both sound very immature, actually. All that melodramatic Turkish drama nonsense doesn't wash with me - it's all a big act to try and get their own way. They wouldn't fly into an hysterical rage like that if they didn't have an audience! They're just actors. Bad actors.

But I doubt he would go insane if she left him, anyway. As you say, lots of couples split up - Turkish couples and Turk/Anglo couples - and many of them deal with it in a mature and civil fashion. There might be pain and upset at the beginning (just like couples go through the world over) but they don't all behave like deranged lunatics!

One wonders what kind of circle those mods move in.........

Strawbs
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Empty vessals make the most noise Arrow

Pol x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:34 am

Pollypecker wrote:Empty vessals make the most noise Arrow

Pol x

Load of old farts if you ask me Pol

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:17 pm

They are old farts your right Mad I wander why abi keeps sticking up bits shes taken from newspapers, is it cos shes got nowt to say rabbit what a boring farty life she must have having to do that. Shes a bit thick as well but pinching storys from papers she thinks makes her look a bit more educated, but we all know shes just an old thick fart. What was it she said about her knicker washing? It sounded like she wears old knickers? Can anybody remember?

Maria x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Hi Maria,

Ah! You're thinking of when Superfart Abi bragged how long her M&S knickers lasted for! She said they lasted 'ages and ages'.....so she obviously buys the very sensible heavy-duty knickers that old maiden aunts tend to favour - but I bet when she washes them every couple of months or so they fade in all that sunlight out there! I'd say she favours beige, black and navy. I bet she doesn't wear white knickers! Of course, all that wear (even with no tear! Wink ) must make her knickers look tatty and 'worn' - but as it's only herself that gets to see them, I suppose that's no problem for her. AHEM!

Strange, isn't it, that considering she's such a Turkophile and spends all her life searching the Internet for Turkish themed articles to post up on TC, she's never found an outlet in Turkey which produces decent knickers! Talk about slack! Mind you, Turkish shops don't make Outsize clothes, and for all we know she could be a whopping Size 28 or something (strange she won't post her picture up isn't it? Exclamation ) so she's probably another giant fattie a la Linzeeeeee style, and that would account for why she comes across so bitter, jealous and angry. She has to hide it, of course, but you can see her simmering away behind the lines and loneliness.......

One of the funniest things I read on there was when Grubby advised telling prospective employers that their one fault was being a perfectionist! Haha! He's REALLY Yanked out - he is! The big, fat, dirty slob lives amongst squalor and chaos! He posted a picture up of his lounge (or should I call that salon? lol) and it resembled a before picture of that programme they used to have with those two battleaxes who used to go and clear all the filth, mess and junk from the homes of people who had mental issues.

His dining table was littered with empty cans, bottles, overflowing ashtrays, messy papers strewn everywhere, dirty plates, mugs and other filthy rubbish - and on the corner of the table was his 'office' - his laptop! haha Oh, and on the sofa was strewn old jackets, coats and filthy dirty cushions and a dirt encrusted throw. Eugh! You could 'see' the stench...... What a Face

And he calls himself a perfectionist!!!! Exclamation

Then you have that other fat, lazy prick - Clinky. The pudding-faced bore who likes to make out he's married a Turkish woman in Istanbul - but I don't believe him. He even made out he ordered a scholar to do 100 lines for forgetting to bring one of his books to college; yet the fat, moon-faced prick is only a an English language teacher in a fee-paying college, and they can't dish out discipline in that style. It's not allowed. He's just a fantasist. He also claims he goes to the pub a lot - in Istanbul...and comes home at midnight, pissed, and orders his new wife to make him baked beans on toast - his lies are embarrassing......and yet that bunch of brain-addled farts seem to believe anything he writes. It's sooooooo weird!

They're either weird, boring or strange, and considering they live out in Turkey they seem incredibly unknowledgeable about the place! Abi and dim Sunny like to pretend they're learned and cultured - they claim they listen to Beethoven - and whilst that may be true, you can tell by what they write, including their writing style, that they're not well-educated, and they're certainly not bright, either. And let's face it - what learned person thirsty for stimulation would choose to live in Turkey?

Strawbs
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:17 am

I didn't know TC had more than one fat lazy prick? Suspect Whose Clinky? Was he in prison?

Pol x
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:46 pm

kim and aggie.....last one was filmed in High Definition on Channel 4......LOL........pinched this for you....

Kim and Aggie continue to seek out "the UK's filthiest homes", however, the program was promoted as delving far deeper into the psyche of the home owners............
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:53 am

Admin wrote:Hi Maria,

Ah! You're thinking of when Superfart Abi bragged how long her M&S knickers lasted for! She said they lasted 'ages and ages'.....so she obviously buys the very sensible heavy-duty knickers that old maiden aunts tend to favour - but I bet when she washes them every couple of months or so they fade in all that sunlight out there! I'd say she favours beige, black and navy. I bet she doesn't wear white knickers! Of course, all that wear (even with no tear! Wink ) must make her knickers look tatty and 'worn' - but as it's only herself that gets to see them, I suppose that's no problem for her. AHEM!

Strange, isn't it, that considering she's such a Turkophile and spends all her life searching the Internet for Turkish themed articles to post up on TC, she's never found an outlet in Turkey which produces decent knickers! Talk about slack! Mind you, Turkish shops don't make Outsize clothes, and for all we know she could be a whopping Size 28 or something (strange she won't post her picture up isn't it? Exclamation ) so she's probably another giant fattie a la Linzeeeeee style, and that would account for why she comes across so bitter, jealous and angry. She has to hide it, of course, but you can see her simmering away behind the lines and loneliness.......

One of the funniest things I read on there was when Grubby advised telling prospective employers that their one fault was being a perfectionist! Haha! He's REALLY Yanked out - he is! The big, fat, dirty slob lives amongst squalor and chaos! He posted a picture up of his lounge (or should I call that salon? lol) and it resembled a before picture of that programme they used to have with those two battleaxes who used to go and clear all the filth, mess and junk from the homes of people who had mental issues.

His dining table was littered with empty cans, bottles, overflowing ashtrays, messy papers strewn everywhere, dirty plates, mugs and other filthy rubbish - and on the corner of the table was his 'office' - his laptop! haha Oh, and on the sofa was strewn old jackets, coats and filthy dirty cushions and a dirt encrusted throw. Eugh! You could 'see' the stench...... What a Face

And he calls himself a perfectionist!!!! Exclamation

Then you have that other fat, lazy prick - Clinky. The pudding-faced bore who likes to make out he's married a Turkish woman in Istanbul - but I don't believe him. He even made out he ordered a scholar to do 100 lines for forgetting to bring one of his books to college; yet the fat, moon-faced prick is only a an English language teacher in a fee-paying college, and they can't dish out discipline in that style. It's not allowed. He's just a fantasist. He also claims he goes to the pub a lot - in Istanbul...and comes home at midnight, pissed, and orders his new wife to make him baked beans on toast - his lies are embarrassing......and yet that bunch of brain-addled farts seem to believe anything he writes. It's sooooooo weird!

They're either weird, boring or strange, and considering they live out in Turkey they seem incredibly unknowledgeable about the place! Abi and dim Sunny like to pretend they're learned and cultured - they claim they listen to Beethoven - and whilst that may be true, you can tell by what they write, including their writing style, that they're not well-educated, and they're certainly not bright, either. And let's face it - what learned person thirsty for stimulation would choose to live in Turkey?

Strawbs

Hi Strawbs

I'm afraid I will have to correct you with regards to Clinky's pissed up midnight feast, he alleges his 'wife' AHEM cooked him scrambled egg, bacon and Heinz beans on toast. Not many Muslim women would cook pork, I think he's a fantasist, oh and where are his alleged Wedding Photographs which have been requested numerous times and his honeymoon in Beirut FFS? By looking at his Avatar, I think he should be sticking to salads tongue

He further alleges that he's just got back from the 'pub'. Now I've been to Istanbul many times and never come across a pub. I think the pub he visits is called 'The Old Cock and Bull' shit. Laughing

In another post he also alleges that he took his young bride on honeymoon to Beirut, what a lucky lady she is going on honeymoon with him to Ken's apartment. lol!

Also notice how he's trying to convince everyone that he is married, I think even he believed it when he wrote in his alcoholic stupor ' The Grooms Still Waiting at the Alter...(which I didn't, incidental y)'

Here's his post its on that stupid thread 'what song are you listening to right now', but before reading the post, I have a suggestion of what his alleged bride is singing, Master of the House from Les Misérables, here's the link Maestro Please Razz

https://youtu.be/Oi0Rlfble3A

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:10 AM
    Just got home from the pub....

My wife has just scrambled some eggs with bacon and HEINZ baked beans on toast. If I ended it now I couldn't be happier.

So I've put on some Dylan....The Grooms Still Waiting at the Alter...(which I didn't, incidental y)

http://www.turkeycentral.com/topic/13533-what-song-are-you-listening-to-right-now/page__fromsearch__1
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:01 pm

thats kens hang out as well..............the cock and ball..............LOL........love that Rubes!......LOL........fat clinky is a nutter.....bet hes never pulled in his life.......whose gonna fancy a nutter like him with a pud face to boot?................
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Hi Ruby,

TC certainly attracts the oddballs! I think Abi is partly responsible. She's been trying to dredge up exciting new stories about Turkey, ever since she was given the heady title of Superbore. In some ways you could say she's doing a cracking job! The interest in these news articles begins and ends inside her own head - cos no-one usually responds. But she doesn't give up. Next morning, like clockwork, she posts up another non-fascinating story about Turkey, and now it's got to the stage where the terminally bored don't even bother to click on her latest updates - they know it's going to bore them into a state of glassy-eyed stiffness.

Even the really weird diehard followers (such as Reyhan) who want to suck up every bit of boring information about Turkey to feed their strange obsession, must find Abi's relentlessly boring news articles a grim test of endurance.

I bet this really fiddles with the diehards brains. They know they're going to find Abi's news items dead fookin boring, but are too scared not to open the post, in the slight chance there might be something a little bit exciting and new to read. So every morning they have a little groan to themselves and ask themselves why they bothered to open her latest thread. I bet they would secretly like to stuff one of Grubby's stiff socks into her mouth for subjecting them to having to read REALLY boring stuff - what with their condition and all......

When these Turkish obsessed diehards log on to TC they want to read something interesting, newsworthy or exciting.
    But all they're greeted with are deadly boring news articles about things they don't really want to know about. I mean, let's face it : how many of those members sign up to find out about cycling around Cappadoccia in tight lycra speedos? They don't do they?! Not really! They sign up to find out how to get and keep a Turkish man, and where you can buy the cheapest liquor to make good old-fashioned beer goggles! tongue

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed May 02, 2012 7:06 pm

bet abibores well pissed off now.........LOL...........
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu May 03, 2012 7:56 am

Superbores Laughing , have to agree the majority of them are Sleep material.

The only one who possesses a sense of humour is Cukurbagli, and he's not bad looking either Very Happy Bet he doesnt have trouble finding a woman, bit of eye candy is Cuks.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 03, 2012 8:34 am

Sorry Ruby, I disagree with you.

I think it's Cuk's penis that has a sense of humour - it just allowed Cuk to grow on the end of it for amusement value.

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu May 03, 2012 9:03 am

Admin wrote:Sorry Ruby, I disagree with you.

I think it's Cuk's penis that has a sense of humour - it just allowed Cuk to grow on the end of it for amusement value.

Strawbs

Oh Strawbs, I thought that was his thumb that had to be re-attached Very Happy . You bet, it doubles up Razz

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu May 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Admin wrote:Sorry Ruby, I disagree with you.

Strawbs

coffee on the keyboard..........LOL...LOL....LOL...........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:30 am