Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Turkishheartdrop
Admin
6 posters

Cheryl Fergison's (Eastenders) Moroccon Toyboy Got His Visa, Then!

Admin
    Admin

Cheryl Fergison's (Eastenders) Moroccon Toyboy Got His Visa, Then! Empty Cheryl Fergison's (Eastenders) Moroccon Toyboy Got His Visa, Then!

Post  Admin Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:09 pm

I see the loved up Cheryl and her Clooneyesque Toyboy have plumped to live in the UK! Not Morocco, then? Suspect Strange that, isn't it?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2059657/EastEnders-star-Cheryl-Fergison-marries-toyboy-second-time-moves-Britain-her.html

Well, we all know what he sees in her.............now we just need to know what she sees in him! cyclops

I can see very tough times ahead - she's being ditched by Eastenders next year, so if she's out on the scrapheap he'll have to go out working in some take-away kebab shop. I bet he didn't visualise having to do that!! tongue

Oh, take a good look at the photo of them standing outside a theatre - she's wearing what loooks like some very cheap dress from New Look or somewhere, while the quality of material of his coat and trousers (shoes, too) are very expensive. Bet he never paid for 'em! Seems like she's already 'going without' and putting him first. But his outfit is living proof of the old saying:

'You can dress a pig in a suit but you can't stop it grunting'!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Cheryl Fergison's (Eastenders) Moroccon Toyboy Got His Visa, Then! Empty Re: Cheryl Fergison's (Eastenders) Moroccon Toyboy Got His Visa, Then!

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:18 pm

You can dress a woman in a pretty frock too and you wont stop her grunting........ pig
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Cheryl Fergison's (Eastenders) Moroccon Toyboy Got His Visa, Then! Empty Re: Cheryl Fergison's (Eastenders) Moroccon Toyboy Got His Visa, Then!

Post  Guveclover Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:33 am

So another sneaky internet fisherman has hauled in his catch and arrived to pursue his own agenda then...

I feel sorry for her son. Why do these women always try so desperately to validate their relationships with random strangers by saying "my son/daughter absolutely loves X and is so excited to see him"?

I loved this reader comment under the story:

Why is everyone so mean about this relationship- why is it so unbelievable that they LOVE each other. They deserve to be happy. Leave them alone. My friend Alice met a Tunisian 25 years younger than her and they are still happy 4 months on. True love does exist.

How often do we read over on TL women declaring, in the face of criticsm and cynicsm, that their story has had a happy ending as soon as they have news that askim has been granted his visa?

hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:10 am

OMG Strawbs I was soooo shocked....that was rather gross.....I don't watch the show but when I saw the pics I thought of a local saying 'that lady is one big beast'...I mean what do people eat to get that huge????? The man also looks totally sleazy.. It's really going to be a case of the Prince(ss) and the Pea when they hit the sack but I'm not sure he will ever find his pea (sic) lol!

Nicks
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Guveclover wrote:So another sneaky internet fisherman has hauled in his catch and arrived to pursue his own agenda then...

I feel sorry for her son. Why do these women always try so desperately to validate their relationships with random strangers by saying "my son/daughter absolutely loves X and is so excited to see him"?

I loved this reader comment under the story:

Why is everyone so mean about this relationship- why is it so unbelievable that they LOVE each other. They deserve to be happy. Leave them alone. My friend Alice met a Tunisian 25 years younger than her and they are still happy 4 months on. True love does exist.

How often do we read over on TL women declaring, in the face of criticsm and cynicsm, that their story has had a happy ending as soon as they have news that askim has been granted his visa?

Oh those readers comments are often hilarious! People moan about some of the things we write on here - but what those viewers write are often a thousand times more risque than what goes up on here - and that's a national newspaper! Even the paper itself often takes the piss in a very crafty way tongue Totally off-topic, but the online DM is always littered with spelling mistakes - it's hilarious! I think they just rush and knock it out as quickly as possible.....

You're right about these women on sites such as TL who declare a happy ending when askim's got his visa! The horrible, fat, mad midget, Janet Sirin Tucker, she usually sends a cyber rose and writes things like "I LOVE a happy ending!"

Oh no you DON'T, TUCKER!!! I can see through YOU!

Besides, the visa approval is just the BEGINNING! That's when all the hard work starts for most couples, especially when they barely know each other! Is it any wonder that 95% of these doomed relationships end up flopping?! Especially the ones who have been fished off the Internet! The men go fishing on there cos they know the women are vulnerable, gullible or hard-up.

I mean, what normal Turkish/Moroccon/Tunisian man wants a girlfriend who he can't meet up with (without a visa! tongue ?! Laughing ) Duh! That Cheryl must be so desperate, and she'll bitterly regret it one day. He won't, though. He'll milk her dry, and then 2/5/10 years down the line (depending on his game plan) he'll walk out and send over for a Moroccon village wife to give him babies.

I don't understand what she sees in him, actually. I know she's fat and not particularly good-looking, but there's plenty of unattractive men in England who would be a good match for her.

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:22 pm

hyatum wrote:OMG Strawbs I was soooo shocked....that was rather gross.....I don't watch the show but when I saw the pics I thought of a local saying 'that lady is one big beast'...I mean what do people eat to get that huge????? The man also looks totally sleazy.. It's really going to be a case of the Prince(ss) and the Pea when they hit the sack but I'm not sure he will ever find his pea (sic) lol!

Nicks

Hi Nicks,

Oh, she's quite slender compared to some over here! There's some absolute grotesque women, actually on these sites! I think they eat as a substitute for love and because they're discontent, miserable and unhappy with their lot. But instead of trying to remedy it - they just stuff their faces with huge portions of high calorific food.

Fast food, take-aways, junk food, cream buns.....all cheap fattening unhealthy food. They gorge and pig out (often eat in secret, too) and the funny thing is you seldom see them in restaurants! I think they mainly use drive-ins to pick up their double whopper burgers and large fries etc. I hardly ever see an enormous fattie in a restaurant (good restaurant, at least) I think they they don't like people seeing them eat, and if there's ever a programme on TV about a giant fattie, when they show her eating she'll nibble all slowly and usually eat something relatively healthy (lean beef with greens, carrots, a few boiled potatoes...) haha! Yeah, we all know they don't REALLY shovel in a dozen super-large cream buns at the speed of light, when the cameras have gone! pig

This poor Cheryl will probably end up even fatter. Always a sign of misery. And she's going to be drowning in it with him.....

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Its abuse when you think of it......like stealing off of an invalid or special person.....
    Yohan
    Yohan

Post  Yohan Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder and even people who aren't good looking fall in love so I think it's mean to jump to conclusions about Cheryl and her guy. She knows him a whole lot better than anyone else does and she can't be that dumb if she's able to act in Eastenders and remember lines.

I think people should go easy on them and see how it pans out before jumping to conclusions and thinking he only wants a viza. People forget that Arabic men including Turks and meditteraneans find larger women attractive and I don't think she's so big anyway. She's got a sweet friendly face and seems kind and friendly so why can't he fall in love with someone like that?
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:01 am

I hope it works out for her too Yohan. Reading this though, I'm not too hopeful....

http://celebtwitty.blogspot.com/2010/07/moroccan-goather-on-his-bride-to-be.html
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Yohan wrote:Beauty's in the eye of the beholder

His bosseyed so he cant see properly can he LOL..............
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Both of them are fugly so thats one thing they have in common cyclops but reading what he said about her and how pleased he was finding a fat rich wife must make her realise what hes after. Hes said it! Shocked

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:28 am