Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Philllipa
Guveclover
6 posters

TL Is Just a Visa Board These Days

Guveclover
    Guveclover

TL Is Just a Visa Board These Days Empty TL Is Just a Visa Board These Days

Post  Guveclover Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 pm

It certainly seems that TL is dying a slow and painful death. If it wasn't for the activity on the visa board it would be dead in the water.

I wonder what Jan thinks...?

It makes me remember her comment in that PM she sent to Teenz about GemsGirl where she said that if people think that the site is just to get visa advice she'd happily close down the board.

It sure seems like it's going that way now.

Philllipa
    Philllipa

TL Is Just a Visa Board These Days Empty Re: TL Is Just a Visa Board These Days

Post  Philllipa Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 am

Those girls pay for all the visas, all of it Evil or Very Mad then get mugged. Sweet No

Pipxoxo
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:54 am

They did pay Gemsgirl as well remember... before Strawbs revealed what she was and Sirin had no choice but to ban her. Before that Sirin covered up for GG and made out she saw her legal docs but they never existed... so ask yourself why she did that....so its no surprise the site is dead in the water, the girls only use the board to contact each other they don't bother with Sirin ..theyre not stupid....they swop all the info they need and then clear off..

Sirins worried witless the site is dead and is in full flow panick the police will follow complaints up..she must be nervous as hell...thats why she's now come out with these threats she wants to sue Strawbs....to take the attention off what she's done but as one of the girls said on here on the other thread..you don't wait 6 years to sue someone for slander..she's saying that coz now more people are knowing what she is and whats going on..she wont never sue Strawbs..its all bullocks..just gob. She hasn't got a leg to stand on LOL Unpeel her layers will be like unpeeling a rotten onion....

She wants to pray to that god of hers that Strawbs never chooses to read the Bungs site she runs with her...Strawbs would have enough ammo to get them banged up...and Ive got the evidence if its ever called in....all I need is the go ahead. farao
    Time will out..... Wink

Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Sirin will hang on for dear life, Having a web site is really important to her and she would be lost without it, plus not forgeting the new (fake) members that pop up every so often to spill their guts on the web, get the group all posting for a day then never to be heard of again, Sirin must really enjoy these new members Smile
    She must love replying to herself... Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Oh Judith,

Sirin would never close that site down - even if it had just one member on there. Her whole life revolves around that site (and that's not forgetting her obsession with other people's Turkish-themed forums!) and the first thing she does when she gets in from work is check all the forums, and then she monitors them on and off all night long, sometimes until 2:00 in the morning. She often signs out so it appears she's not online - she does that a lot. I know this is true - though I can't say how I know. No-one has told me or revealed anything about her Internet activity - and I am not watching her all night to see where she is!lol But I KNOW she is doing this..... Wink Except for the rare occasion when she goes out - she is online watching the forums. Of that you can be sure. So never in a million years would she close down TL - that's just another example of her trying to appear laissez-faire about it all, when, in fact, she's riddled with insecurities, and uses that site as a measure of her popularity. It gives her a false sense of power (because she's a moderator - and don't let's forget it!) and it also massages her ego to think she has friends on there - who are beneath her. In real life she isn't at all popular or well-liked (so I've been told by people who have met her) She is a very COLD anal woman, and that shows by her rigid and restrained style of writing.

So no - she would hate that site to close. Which is one of the other reasons she's so terrified that she's been exposed for what she is. No-one likes a sneak and a liar. And no-one likes a back-stabber (especially one who does it in secret in the 'Bored Room') and under a pseudonym on that repulsive site run by her and Linzee. Sirin isn't the cleverest of people, and whilst she may think she's only trying to harm me, what she fails to realise is how disgusted her members are with her: they can see what she's like. On top of that, she colluded with Gemsgirl and knowingly allowed her to falsely claim she was an immigration lawyer - even telling her members on the public forum that she'd 'seen Gemsgirl's qualifications' - when we all knew it was a LIE. Gemsgirl had no qualifications at all, so Sirin was LYING. Indeed, when Gemsgirl joined my site I suspected immediately that she was not only a con-artist, but she was nuts, too. She was also uneducated, and her English grammar was appalling! It was plainly obvious she wasn't a lawyer, but to satisfy those people who doubted me I checked with the Law Society to prove it to them. God, she wasn't even an Immigration Advisor!

THD, I agree with you about the reason why Sirin is now making out she intends to sue me for libel - her cover has been blown, so when you're in a tight spot the best form of defence is attack, isn't it? And I think she's also trying to cling on by her fingernails to try and save her 'reputation' - if you can call it a reputation. I'm certain that a lot of people were unaware of the whole sordid business, and she must be seething inside, so she's doing everything in her power to make out this is all made up, and lies. But it isn't.

Actually, I wonder if she's going to employ Gemsgirl to act on her behalf? She said in her complaint on here that she was off to see a solictor in three days time! Laughing And that was about 6 weeks ago now.

Sirin needs a little wake-up call. Firstly, she could never in a million years afford the legal fees to sue me - it would run into thousands! But besides that, she couldn't sue me, anyway. For what? I've only repeated what the German woman posted up on the WWW - and I have it all in black and white. I'm not the only one who has it all in black and white, either. The German woman had irrefutable proof - and she posted it up for all to see. Even Oz admitted it was true.

Besides that, it isn't Sirin's beeswax - it's her husband's. She can't sue on his behalf - he'd have to do it. And if we're supposed to believe Sirin, one should ask themselves why he didn't sue the German woman at the very beginning, hmmm?! On top of that, taking someone to Court for libel is terribly difficult (and terribly costly) It's very hard to prove libel - especially when nearly everyone on these sites are known by their usernames - and not their real names. It's also very difficult (though not impossible) to prove who actually wrote the comments. Just because a post comes from my username - on my ISP address directly from my computer - does not mean I wrote the post. Other people have access to my computer - so proving who the author is, is not as easy as you think. BUT, I am not for one second suggesting I didn't write all these posts - I most certainly did - and in fact - I'll even put my real name down now - JAN MANSFIELD. There, it's in black and white.

Sirin has no grounds to sue me, and as she is not famous - nor would her income be affected by her husband's sexuality - she couldn't seek damages. Even her husband's career and income could not be affected by what the German woman revealed about his activities on the transsexual site. If he lost his job because they discovered what his sexual preferences were, he could take them to a tribunal and sue them for unfair dismissal on account of discrimination.

In fact, even if people posted up LIES about someone on a forum - but that person was mainly known by their username - you would have terrible difficulty trying to succeed in a defamation case. Sirin isn't known as that in real life, so how is her reputation damaged? And what if it was? She wouldn't suffer financially, she wouldn't lose anything, she isn't famous and reliant on her reputation. She's just an Admin Officer. The Gemsgirl saga could jeapordise any future aspirations she may have for, say, working in a position of trust (if word got out) but that's the price she'll have to pay for doing what she did. And she can't deny it - it's all there in black and white. Sirin is the architect of her own downfall and the master of her own misery. And if she's so confident in herself she should know that readers make their own minds up: what makes her so sure - to the extent where she's threatening legal action - that people would believe me, eh?

The ONE person out of all of this who realy could sue Sirin and Linzeee is Ertie! As you know, I have never ONCE read that filthy site, but some things trickle back to me, and I know they are trying their utmost to damage his business reputation by saying he imports 'rotten fruit'. Now, he really DOES have a case! What they are saying could have serious financial consequences - remember - he has trucks containing 20 tons of fruit coming in - sometimes on a daily basis in season. So he could wipe them out financially!

They also come out with that nonsense that he has a wife in Turkey, and is a 'swinger'. They're both such ridiculous claims, that they don't even deserve a denial. But even with those claims, although both false, they wouldn't harm his business - so he couldn't sue for that - and actually - we couldn't be bothered to. Ertie thinks those women are just nuts. And taking people to Court is one massive headache - as some of my members know - we're taking a buyer to court who owes £35k (plus interest) for unpaid fruit. It's a massive headache, and has been going on for two years! That £35k will possibly be swwallowed up by legal fees - and if we were to lose - we'll have lost £70k. So the very thought of suing those stupid fruitbats - over soething so pathetic - is not even worth pondering over!

Also, it would be futile taking them to Court, because neither Linzeee or Sirin have any money to speak of. Maybe about £80k each tied up in their home - if that? Of course, that's better than nothing, and as they've put up Ertie's full name, his company's name, details, copy of his business licence, address etc - they're in very dangerous waters. They are jealous that Ertie is doing well - and that's why they're doing this. That's why they've opened up a fake Twitter account posing as him - and a fake Hotmail account - which I have full copies of, and it will become a police matter. I can see that. I know that they can't really harm Ertie's business (as much as they'd love to) because all the buyers are interested in, is the fruit - not him! lol If it arrives in good condition that's all they care about - those businessmen aren't going to take notice of a bunch of loony women who need sectioning. They just want the fruit. Actually, the fruit business is teaming with crooks - so they'd view the likes of Sirin and Linzee as fruitflies - something you just flick away. There's lots of carry-ons in the fruit business (they'd slit your throat for a tenner - no kidding!) and nearly all the olive oil that comes over here is controlled by the Italian Mafia - who actually use Greek and Turkish olives in their oil. So that should give Sirin and Linzee some idea of what effect their pathetic stupid posts about Ertie's Rotten Fruit would have on him! lol!

I need to get cracking now................

Have a great day - I'll log on later tonight if I'm not too tired! tongue

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi Teenz,

Oh yes, I forgot that! She invents these new members to try and generate interest - and they're all barking! You noticed that? geek She also asks around on Facebook for people to join and post - I know that for a fact, too. And she doesn't really know them properly, either! She fished them off EGOTS etc - and when TL first set up she fished them from there and stuck them on her Facebook.

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Admin wrote:Oh Judith,

Sirin would never close that site down - even if it had just one member on there. Her whole life revolves around that site (and that's not forgetting her obsession with other people's Turkish-themed forums!) and the first thing she does when she gets in from work is check all the forums, and then she monitors them on and off all night long, sometimes until 2:00 in the morning. She often signs out so it appears she's not online - she does that a lot. I know this is true - though I can't say how I know. No-one has told me or revealed anything about her Internet activity - and I am not watching her all night to see where she is!lol But I KNOW she is doing this..... Wink Except for the rare occasion when she goes out - she is online watching the forums. Of that you can be sure. So never in a million years would she close down TL - that's just another example of her trying to appear laissez-faire about it all, when, in fact, she's riddled with insecurities, and uses that site as a measure of her popularity. It gives her a false sense of power (because she's a moderator - and don't let's forget it!) and it also massages her ego to think she has friends on there - who are beneath her. In real life she isn't at all popular or well-liked (so I've been told by people who have met her) She is a very COLD anal woman, and that shows by her rigid and restrained style of writing.

So no - she would hate that site to close. Which is one of the other reasons she's so terrified that she's been exposed for what she is. No-one likes a sneak and a liar. And no-one likes a back-stabber (especially one who does it in secret in the 'Bored Room') and under a pseudonym on that repulsive site run by her and Linzee. Sirin isn't the cleverest of people, and whilst she may think she's only trying to harm me, what she fails to realise is how disgusted her members are with her: they can see what she's like. On top of that, she colluded with Gemsgirl and knowingly allowed her to falsely claim she was an immigration lawyer - even telling her members on the public forum that she'd 'seen Gemsgirl's qualifications' - when we all knew it was a LIE. Gemsgirl had no qualifications at all, so Sirin was LYING. Indeed, when Gemsgirl joined my site I suspected immediately that she was not only a con-artist, but she was nuts, too. She was also uneducated, and her English grammar was appalling! It was plainly obvious she wasn't a lawyer, but to satisfy those people who doubted me I checked with the Law Society to prove it to them. God, she wasn't even an Immigration Advisor!

THD, I agree with you about the reason why Sirin is now making out she intends to sue me for libel - her cover has been blown, so when you're in a tight spot the best form of defence is attack, isn't it? And I think she's also trying to cling on by her fingernails to try and save her 'reputation' - if you can call it a reputation. I'm certain that a lot of people were unaware of the whole sordid business, and she must be seething inside, so she's doing everything in her power to make out this is all made up, and lies. But it isn't.

Actually, I wonder if she's going to employ Gemsgirl to act on her behalf? She said in her complaint on here that she was off to see a solictor in three days time! Laughing And that was about 6 weeks ago now.

Sirin needs a little wake-up call. Firstly, she could never in a million years afford the legal fees to sue me - it would run into thousands! But besides that, she couldn't sue me, anyway. For what? I've only repeated what the German woman posted up on the WWW - and I have it all in black and white. I'm not the only one who has it all in black and white, either. The German woman had irrefutable proof - and she posted it up for all to see. Even Oz admitted it was true.

Besides that, it isn't Sirin's beeswax - it's her husband's. She can't sue on his behalf - he'd have to do it. And if we're supposed to believe Sirin, one should ask themselves why he didn't sue the German woman at the very beginning, hmmm?! On top of that, taking someone to Court for libel is terribly difficult (and terribly costly) It's very hard to prove libel - especially when nearly everyone on these sites are known by their usernames - and not their real names. It's also very difficult (though not impossible) to prove who actually wrote the comments. Just because a post comes from my username - on my ISP address directly from my computer - does not mean I wrote the post. Other people have access to my computer - so proving who the author is, is not as easy as you think. BUT, I am not for one second suggesting I didn't write all these posts - I most certainly did - and in fact - I'll even put my real name down now - JAN MANSFIELD. There, it's in black and white.

Sirin has no grounds to sue me, and as she is not famous - nor would her income be affected by her husband's sexuality - she couldn't seek damages. Even her husband's career and income could not be affected by what the German woman revealed about his activities on the transsexual site. If he lost his job because they discovered what his sexual preferences were, he could take them to a tribunal and sue them for unfair dismissal on account of discrimination.

In fact, even if people posted up LIES about someone on a forum - but that person was mainly known by their username - you would have terrible difficulty trying to succeed in a defamation case. Sirin isn't known as that in real life, so how is her reputation damaged? And what if it was? She wouldn't suffer financially, she wouldn't lose anything, she isn't famous and reliant on her reputation. She's just an Admin Officer. The Gemsgirl saga could jeapordise any future aspirations she may have for, say, working in a position of trust (if word got out) but that's the price she'll have to pay for doing what she did. And she can't deny it - it's all there in black and white. Sirin is the architect of her own downfall and the master of her own misery. And if she's so confident in herself she should know that readers make their own minds up: what makes her so sure - to the extent where she's threatening legal action - that people would believe me, eh?

The ONE person out of all of this who realy could sue Sirin and Linzeee is Ertie! As you know, I have never ONCE read that filthy site, but some things trickle back to me, and I know they are trying their utmost to damage his business reputation by saying he imports 'rotten fruit'. Now, he really DOES have a case! What they are saying could have serious financial consequences - remember - he has trucks containing 20 tons of fruit coming in - sometimes on a daily basis in season. So he could wipe them out financially!

They also come out with that nonsense that he has a wife in Turkey, and is a 'swinger'. They're both such ridiculous claims, that they don't even deserve a denial. But even with those claims, although both false, they wouldn't harm his business - so he couldn't sue for that - and actually - we couldn't be bothered to. Ertie thinks those women are just nuts. And taking people to Court is one massive headache - as some of my members know - we're taking a buyer to court who owes £35k (plus interest) for unpaid fruit. It's a massive headache, and has been going on for two years! That £35k will possibly be swwallowed up by legal fees - and if we were to lose - we'll have lost £70k. So the very thought of suing those stupid fruitbats - over soething so pathetic - is not even worth pondering over!

Also, it would be futile taking them to Court, because neither Linzeee or Sirin have any money to speak of. Maybe about £80k each tied up in their home - if that? Of course, that's better than nothing, and as they've put up Ertie's full name, his company's name, details, copy of his business licence, address etc - they're in very dangerous waters. They are jealous that Ertie is doing well - and that's why they're doing this. That's why they've opened up a fake Twitter account posing as him - and a fake Hotmail account - which I have full copies of, and it will become a police matter. I can see that. I know that they can't really harm Ertie's business (as much as they'd love to) because all the buyers are interested in, is the fruit - not him! lol If it arrives in good condition that's all they care about - those businessmen aren't going to take notice of a bunch of loony women who need sectioning. They just want the fruit. Actually, the fruit business is teaming with crooks - so they'd view the likes of Sirin and Linzee as fruitflies - something you just flick away. There's lots of carry-ons in the fruit business (they'd slit your throat for a tenner - no kidding!) and nearly all the olive oil that comes over here is controlled by the Italian Mafia - who actually use Greek and Turkish olives in their oil. So that should give Sirin and Linzee some idea of what effect their pathetic stupid posts about Ertie's Rotten Fruit would have on him! lol!

I need to get cracking now................

Have a great day - I'll log on later tonight if I'm not too tired! tongue

Strawbs

You Strawbs just wiped the floor with them..do you know that!!!!!! I bet they are feeling sick!
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Barking Mad!!! lol she needs them to be, just so she can appear to be giving them loads of her endless advice Sleep in the hope the real ones post up a real juicy story.

The worst thing is she doesn't give a damm about any of the members on that site so having fake aliases posting up rediculous far fetched stuff to get the nice decent women posting replys is seriously a bit sick really.

Facts are facts and she fed her members to a wolf by letting Gemsgirl have her fun, the biggest joke is that site was for advice and for everything about Turkish men etc including awareness on being conned by Turkish guys. But people were conned for a year by one of their own having a bit of a laugh at all the members on the visa site. That's Evil Twisted Evil

That site should be closed down, i hope to god people be very careful of who is trust worthy on that site and keep all their private info safe.

Regarding the taking this to court, does she not think people would question her at any point especially about the fact of her endless lies and her pretending to be more qualified than she is and aiding and abetting a fake lawyer to gain info on her members. she is strange and most likey hates being found out and that's making her feel threatened. But everyone has the right to question behaviour like that, and she knows that Wink

Strawbs you are right re taking action, I would love to be a fly on the wall in the lawyers office, the second she left he would be pissing himself, plus do not forget the second she opened her big gob about having a Fake Lawyer on her site he would kick her out as fast as he possibly could, with a stern warning about the possibility of getting herself into deep trouble by her involvement.

Last edited by Teenz on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:49 am

Just wait til you read what marias pulled up!!
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:54 am

Yeah just read it.....I think TL is as dead as her marriage for a viza is.

Sal
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:37 am

Oh it's sooooo dull it could almost send you to sleep. Sleep

Take the visa board out of the equation and the site gets virtually no input from its thousands of members.

You'll always see that several of them have been online in the last 24 hours but none of them bother to post - not even the moderators who are always on the list!

It comes to something when not even the moderators can be bothered to post on the sites they run doesn't it? Perhaps it's time for Jan to appoint some of the more active posters over there as moderators? It's a policy she always used to employ on EGOTM - a bit like a reward for the little keenies who put in the most effort. There are a couple over there who live and die on the visa board and have very little else in their dull lives to occupy them so I'm sure they'd be made up if they were offered such an honour. In their worlds I'm sure it would be the cherry on a very poorly decorated cake!

SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:16 am

Sirin never gives and advice on the viza board Sad the members do it all

SAL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:28 am