Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

New Royal Baby!

Admin
    Admin

New Royal Baby! Empty New Royal Baby!

Post  Admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Talking of babies..........isn't it wonderful news that Kate and William are having a baby!

I think they'll make wonderful parents, and what a life of privilege that oh-so-lucky baby will have!

You can see how proud William looks already - he clearly adores Kate and must be over the moon that she's at last having his baby. I think some people started to wonder why Kate hadn't fallen pregnant by now. I know she's only 30, but actually, that's not far off being an 'older mother'. Once you hit 35 you're classified as a geriatric mother! Oh dear! Sounds crazy, doesn't it? But you can't go against Mother Nature....and that's how Mother Nature has made it.

I have a feeling she'll have a girl, somehow. And she's bound to have another baby, too. Maybe even two more?

If it's a girl I definitely think she'll have the name Elizabeth in the middle names - and like all high class/Royal families - they always have about four names! So I'm thinking she'll have Elizabeth in the middle, after herself, the Queen, and her own mother whose middle name is also Elizabeth. And I'm sure William will want her to put Diana in the middle names, too - however piqued some of the Royals household feel about it. He loves his mother, and I think he's fairly modern and will do things his way.

Some people have said they may put the name, Frances in there, too, but I doubt that somehow.

I think Kate and William will go for something like Caroline or Annabel as a first name; anyone agree with that?

If it's a boy I think Francis might be a contender. Something like Francis Michael Charles William.....

I'm probably way off.....but I bet they won't have names like Chardonnay or Mercedes! haha

Anyone any ideas what they may call the new royal baby?

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

New Royal Baby! Empty Re: New Royal Baby!

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:04 pm

nowt wrong in Chardonnay.....nice and modern.....lucky pair having a baby now....congrats to them.....
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:17 am

Well i think its lovely they are having a baby and i suspect they were going to announce it around christmas eve/day time but because she had to go into hospital and maybe they were worried she might lose it they had to put the press out about it sooner than planned.There is rumour its a girl but how can they know when they say she is not even 12 weeks yet? hmmm i think Elizabeth is very sweet and lets just see if they call it after where it was conceived Smile could well be mercedes strawbs xx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Oooooooooh Hayley! Now there's a thought!

Didn't they go to the Seychelles recently? Imagine if they caller her Seychelle? tongue Or Nice - I know they went somewhere in the south of France......

Doubt they'll name the baby Anglesey!

Yes, there does seem to be talk of her having a girl, I think because of her all day morning sickness. When I had my daughter I felt sick all day long pale and it lasted right up until I was about five months pregnant! Some people say if you're carrying a girl you can suffer from more sickness, so maybe that's why they're saying she may be having a girl. Other than my sickness I had a very easy pregnancy with no complications at all, and except for the baby weight I didn't gain hardly any weight at all. I was very lucky. But that was probably because I couldn't eat very much as I felt so nauseous! And when that passed off I lost all my taste for so many foods - I couldn't bear even the smell of alcohol - and I seemed to develop a penchant for plums!! I was also lucky in that I never got any stretch marks, either - I think it's just the luck of the draw!

I'm wondering if Kate is having twins? Wouldn't that be wonderful!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:10 pm

I think it could be twins......thats why she was in hospital may be.....i think shes having a girl as well...thats true strawbs lots of women feel more sick having a baby girl..........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:05 am