Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
Admin
Turkishheartdrop
6 posters

Jade Goodys mum looses baby at 55

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Jade Goodys mum looses baby at 55 Empty Jade Goodys mum looses baby at 55

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 pm

erm..........dont think so!..............
    Admin
    Admin

Jade Goodys mum looses baby at 55 Empty Re: Jade Goodys mum looses baby at 55

Post  Admin Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Hi THD,

I saw that in the newspaper, too - and thought I was reading a goof comic! And then they said it on Sky News this morning when they were reading out the Sunday paper headlines - I don't know how they managed to keep a straight face! Shocked

Jade Goody's mother has serious mental issues, and if there was ever a person needed to summarise the word 'skank' it would be her. I know she's lost her daughter, and that's tragic, but to try and get money (which is what she's after) by making up such a ridiculous lie is appalling - not to mention embarrassing! There is no way on this earth a 55-year-old woman can fall pregnant naturally. Her eggs would have all left for the retirement home over 10 years ago, and any stragglers left behind would be old, out-of-date eggs that could never be impregnated.

She's making this story up, and I believe it's to add weight to her recent claims (of which she's jumped on the bandwagon) that both her and Jade's phones were hacked. She's trying to get exposure, and because she's a thick skank she doesn't realise how ridiculous this story is. Which paper did you read it in, by the way? I know it was in the Sunday People - who are probably trying to become a satirical newspaper due to lack of readership - and will print any old story to try and make people buy it!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Saw it on the news Shocked ........................
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:44 pm

That womans nuts rabbit but dont see why she needs money, Jade left millions Shocked I bet she wants to be in the papers for attention thats what it is, shes missing the attention. Its sick really pale

Maria

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:27 pm

I think this women is very odd - grief may have compounded the problem but she was odd long before her daughter died.

I suppose that technically it's possible for a woman to fall pregnant as long as she's still producing eggs. It may be extremely rare for a woman of 55 to conceive naturally but it can't be ruled out entirely if she's still ovulating. You do hear stories of quite elderly women (speaking in reproductive terms) in places like India and darkest Peru conceiving naturally but they are very rare and isolated cases.

In view of that, I wouldn't like to dismiss this story out of hand, as there is a slim possibility that it could be true and she could have conceived. However, having said that, I'd also say that I'd seriously doubt the veracity of 90% of what this woman had to say.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:25 am

Well, call me cynical but I just don't believe it.

I know you very occasionally hear about these women in their 70's or even 80's in places like India, supposedly falling pregnant naturally, but I don't believe those stories, either. Those women are either putting their age up for notoriety, or look about 40 years older than they really are.

I know in very, very rare cases a woman in her 50's can fall pregnant, but it's about as rare as chickens teeth. I don't know much about human biology, but I do know all baby girls are born with all their eggs intact already - which I find amazing. So in efect, when I was carrying my daughter her eggs were already inside her! I know that we're born with something like a million eggs or so, but most of those are duds, and once you reach the age of 35 your fertility starts dropping at an astronomical rate. You can find all this on Google.

I'm not sure of the percentages, but even women in their early 40's have a very low chance of falling pregnant naturally - and if they do there's a high risk of abnormalities in the baby (due to the old egg) Down's Syndrome is one of them. The chromosones in an older egg start to go 'funny' and there's a natural reason why women go through the menopause. I can't believe these 70-year-old women in India have been ovulating and having periods up to their 70's - I just don't believe it. I wonder if they've pinched the baby or something. Even IVF has a big failure rate in women over 40, and they usually have to resort to donor eggs because their own eggs have become hardened and no good for impregnating - they're just old eggs and they usually destroy themselves when they get to a certain age.

Jade Goody's mother claims that she wasn't just 10 weeks' pregnant, but that she believed it was a girl - which we all know is impossible to determine at such an early stage. She also claims she was having strange food cravings, and they don't usually start until much later in pregnancy - I know when I was pregnant I felt sick a lot of the time and went off foods (and certains smells). I never developed cravings until much later on, and that applies to almost every woman I've ever spoken to.

I think she's doing this for publicity and sympathy, and she even lied about Jade by saying she had to come back to England to sort out her Will - which would have been sorted out AGES ago! I know she intends to sue the newspapers for supposedly hacking both her and Jade's phones, and the reason for that is she hasn't got much money. Jade had very bad financial advice - and that thing Max Clifford should be ashamed of himself. Anyway, Jade died believing she had left her sons around £3M, but it transpired she hardly had any money at all to leave - all due to bad financial advice.

So I think that's why we've now got the pleasue of seeing that mother's mug popping up in the papers.

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:27 am

Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:59 am

It said jacklies a former lesbian Suspect and her gp told her the baby was dead when she called him out to home Neutral dope

Pol
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:14 am

This woman's just a scrounger and her mothering skills are in the same league as JW's, so even if by a million to one chance she was telling the truth and was pregnant, it is a blessing the pregnancy ended, after all, who would wish to end up with a mother like her? She makes Rose West sound almost normal. Next thing she will allege is that she is pregnant by her lesbian lover.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:51 am

Hi Pol,

That's really bad reporting to call her a 'former lesbian'! Laughing It isn't logical : you're either a lesbian or you're not. You can't be a former lesbian! She's obviously bi-sexual and always has been - the newspapers are really going downhill Suspect

And yes, indeed, how could her GP determine her so-called 'baby' was dead without giving her a scan? cyclops IF she did call a GP round she probably exaggerated her symptons - and was probably just having a very bad period - if she's still having them! They must be about to end soon!

Ruby, I can't imagine anyone - male or female - who could become aroused by that woman! What a Face I think if I was a nymphomaniac lesbian or an over-sexed man she would be the perfect treatment to bring me back to normality and curb my urges.

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Oh, the Daily Mail have picked the story up now!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2041563/Jackiey-Budden-miscarriage-Jade-Goodys-mother-loses-baby-daughter-10-weeks.html

Oh, and it appears that when she was on the Jeremy Kyle Show (now, there's a surprise!) a couple of years ago, she told him she'd had a hysterectomy! Exclamation And her periods had ended 'years' ago' due to all her drug abuse. So it seems even more of a miracle that she fell pregnant!

Another thing that would seem just a little bit odd : I wonder when her periods stopped (due to falling pregnant silent ) she didn't put it down to the menopause? Question She tells lie after lie after lie.

I think it's appalling that she's trying to get publicity and make money on the back of her dead daughter. I really do. And I'm astonished that a couple of readers of the DM actually believe she's telling the truth! Oh, and the ones who seem to believe her live in the States! lol And they accuse us Brits of being ageist for not believing it. tongue Well that's that then. Nothing to do with human nature and biology - we're just ageist. I suppose next time a 77-year-old great-grannie complains of an upset stomach the GP will first have to rule out she's not pregnant!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Just been looking thru the readers comments....they all think the same...shes in it for the money and has screws loose.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:22 am