Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Talking Food Is Racist According To JennyWipes

Admin
    Admin

Talking Food Is Racist According To JennyWipes Empty Talking Food Is Racist According To JennyWipes

Post  Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:09 am

Well, JW has tapped out a few more complaints! She's now demanding that I close this site because I wrote that Lola would be missing chicken and blackeyed peas if she fasts! I do NOT see how discussing a food can be deemed as racism! I also said Lola may miss Marshmallows and ice cream - who's that going to offend? Mr Whippy?!

The hypocritical JW loves to boast how she now finds pork unacceptable - but that's OK! But when I talk about CHICKEN and blackeyed peas - I'm being racist according to JW's warped brain cells! I suppose it's racist to talk about kofte and kebabs in that case!

It's a pity JW doesn't feel as impassioned about her daughter as she does about a STRANGER she's never clapped eyes on! She's knocked out FOUR complaints in the last day - what a shame she couldn't devote as much thought to her poor daughter who is going to feel abandoned and bereft when she disappears!

She's one warped woman!

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Talking Food Is Racist According To JennyWipes Empty Re: Talking Food Is Racist According To JennyWipes

Post  Teenz Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:42 am

Her last few days with her daughter and whats she doing? is she taking her out and enjoying what could be nice mother daughter times. Nope just sitting online complaining about people posting, again proof what a terrible mum she is. How sickening is she.

Talking Food Is Racist According To JennyWipes Empty Re: Talking Food Is Racist According To JennyWipes

Post  Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:03 am

Lola doesnt get it reminds me of a female version of Mike Tyson. monkey She needs to fast for at least two years and contribute towards helping reduce greenhouse gasses by protecting the ozone layer from her arse ripping farts. As she is the size of a brick shit house, she must shit like one too.

As for JW, she is going to be the author of her own misfortune, well after all, she is an English Teacher is she not? She is one screwed up mother fxxker.

Ruby

Glitzy
    Glitzy

Post  Glitzy Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:23 am

The only food which is a fit subject for conversation is JW's ramazan bars.
    The woman's a nutter.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:20 am

Hi Glitzy,

Well JW will be spending Ramadan in Turkey this year - I bet she'll get some odd looks if she tries to bake the Ramazan Bars! Everyone will laugh their pantaloons off! I wonder how she'll cope in all that heat not being able to glug water after she's done one of her early morning work-outs?! What a Face

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:31 am

Is he still making the fake weeding book? pale

Maria
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:26 am

It's a pity JW doesn't feel as impassioned about her daughter as she does about a STRANGER she's never clapped eyes on! She's knocked out FOUR complaints in the last day - what a shame she couldn't devote as much thought to her poor daughter who is going to feel abandoned and bereft when she disappears!

How true Strawbs, how very true.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:50 pm