Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

Mad Racist Tram Woman

ruby
    ruby

Mad Racist Tram Woman Empty Mad Racist Tram Woman

Post  ruby Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:48 am

I am sure that most of us have seen the vile racist tramp woman trapping off her disgusting bile. For those who have not, this is the link

https://youtu.be/i47HoiM0Au8

Now I absolutely think this woman should be given a custodial sentence for that drunken outburst and that the innocent little child be taken into care or given to responsible family members.

What I would never agree to is someone physically attacking her. I do understand that tempers were hightened, but violence breeds violence and in my opinion, I am glad that the other people on the tram kept their composure, expressed what they thought about her but never used physical violence on her.

What are other people's opinions on this? BTW, I read that she has been remanded.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Mad Racist Tram Woman Empty Re: Mad Racist Tram Woman

Post  Admin Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi Ruby,

I read that she's been remanded 'for her own safety' - so we can safely say that the police and authorities are worried that she will indeed be attacked by some people from ethnic minorities. And I dare say if she is - the attackers will get let off. IF people knew they'd go to prison for attacking her it might prevent it happening, but the blacks and muslims know they won't get locked up. Instead, they'll have some loopy off-the-planet do-gooder who will say how tough life is for them in our country, and they had every right to attack her.

These muslim scumbags in the following article (do watch the video) didn't just ramble drunken abuse at a white girl - they attacked her, too - while calling her a 'white slag'. There's outrage at the judge - who is so deluded and obviously doesn't live in the real world - that he let this gang of black, muslim scum off!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

It's worth reading the viewers comments.

I think it shows that a lot of people, although appalled at the tram woman's vile, racist remarks - wish she could have been more eloquent in her tirade.

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Whilst on the racism subject, it always makes me laugh when people turn a blind eye to veiled racist comments - or in this case - a comment made by an educated but thick person.

Discussing Turkey joining the EU, this member (without a hint of irony - she's a white American living in Asia) wrote this:

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:21 PM
    Not to mention that the European hordes will want to move here, including European citizens of Pakistani & African descent (no prejudice intended)...........and well, you can imagine the rest !

They will come, and by their very coming will change Turkey forever......how will the natives handle that ? Once it happens there's no turning back.

BTW. do Turks themselves really want it ? They were never asked !

http://www.turkeycentral.com/index.php?/topic/12961-eu-will-ask-turkey-to-join-says-ex-official/page__fromsearch__1

The daft bat obviously doesn't realise she's living amongst muslim Asians, and if anything, Pakistanis would have more in common with Turks than what she has! I think she comes across terribly racist, and she obviously doesn't like black people or Pakistanis.

She's not as educated as she believes she is, either. The Pakistanis she refers to make up a relatively small proportion of immigrants to the UK and Europe. The Pakistanis she refers to are quite probably Bangladeshi, Indian or Sri Lankan.

Whatever, I don't think she need fear an influx of them bombarding her adopted homeland - Turkey would not be a pull for many people (no free healthcare, no public housing, no benefits from the government........) so she can stop sweating! Besides, anyone can go and live in Turkey if they want to right this minute - I'm surprised someone who lives out there and who claims to be the font of all knowledge doesn't know that!

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:30 am

Admin wrote:Whilst on the racism subject, it always makes me laugh when people turn a blind eye to veiled racist comments - or in this case - a comment made by an educated but thick person.

Discussing Turkey joining the EU, this member (without a hint of irony - she's a white American living in Asia) wrote this:

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:21 PM
    Not to mention that the European hordes will want to move here, including European citizens of Pakistani & African descent (no prejudice intended)...........and well, you can imagine the rest !

They will come, and by their very coming will change Turkey forever......how will the natives handle that ? Once it happens there's no turning back.

BTW. do Turks themselves really want it ? They were never asked !

http://www.turkeycentral.com/index.php?/topic/12961-eu-will-ask-turkey-to-join-says-ex-official/page__fromsearch__1

The daft bat obviously doesn't realise she's living amongst muslim Asians, and if anything, Pakistanis would have more in common with Turks than what she has! I think she comes across terribly racist, and she obviously doesn't like black people or Pakistanis.

She's not as educated as she believes she is, either. The Pakistanis she refers to make up a relatively small proportion of immigrants to the UK and Europe. The Pakistanis she refers to are quite probably Bangladeshi, Indian or Sri Lankan.

Whatever, I don't think she need fear an influx of them bombarding her adopted homeland - Turkey would not be a pull for many people (no free healthcare, no public housing, no benefits from the government........) so she can stop sweating! Besides, anyone can go and live in Turkey if they want to right this minute - I'm surprised someone who lives out there and who claims to be the font of all knowledge doesn't know that!

Strawbs

Only a numpty would come out with twaddle like that. She is the foreigner in Turkey for heaven's sake alien So why dont she ship out back to whence she came from?

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:45 pm