Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

Hands Up Whose Ever Fallen Asleep While Talking On The Telephone! LOL

Admin
    Admin

Hands Up Whose Ever Fallen Asleep While Talking On The Telephone! LOL Empty Hands Up Whose Ever Fallen Asleep While Talking On The Telephone! LOL

Post  Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Anyone done that? Suspect Razz Laughing Very Happy Shocked Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Strawbs lol!
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Hands Up Whose Ever Fallen Asleep While Talking On The Telephone! LOL Empty Re: Hands Up Whose Ever Fallen Asleep While Talking On The Telephone! LOL

Post  hayleyvemehmet Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:59 am

yes i have to put my hands up and admit i have.the main one i have and still sometimes do it to is my own mother Smile you try to get away with it by replying yeah to everything only to then get caught out lol.its usualyy becuase im tired but sometimes the moaning and nagging makes you sleep Smile
    Maria
    Maria

Hands Up Whose Ever Fallen Asleep While Talking On The Telephone! LOL Empty Re: Hands Up Whose Ever Fallen Asleep While Talking On The Telephone! LOL

Post  Maria Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:19 am

That made me chuckle Hayley!! I have not ever fallen asleep talking on the phone but I have fallen asleep on the computer!!!! Shocked

Maria

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:02 pm