Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

Transferring DOSH Between Turkey & The UK!

Admin
    Admin

Transferring DOSH Between Turkey & The UK! Empty Transferring DOSH Between Turkey & The UK!

Post  Admin Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Another conundrum!

Christine Walkden's younger sister has said she wants to know how she can send money TO AND FRO between Turkey and England! Suspect

Now, I can understand her needing to top up her funds in Turkey, but surely she's got access to her bank account in the UK?! Most people do internet banking these days. And it's very easy to transfer funds from one bank account to another!

While she's in Turkey - working - she won't be working in England! So the only money she'll have in England must be savings, which she could still access in Turkey, or simply plop them into her current account now! But why would she need money sent over to Turkey from England, anyway? She's got a job lined up, and her darling askim is working too, isn't he? I must be missing something! Maybe her MOM is going to send her some pennies?

But to futher complicate things - she said she wants to send money BACK to England, too! Suspect Well, I'm not the best at mathematics - but even I can work out that doesn't add up! Why would she be sending money BACK to the UK - and then transferring it back to Turkey?!

I smell a compost heap.

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Transferring DOSH Between Turkey & The UK! Empty Re: Transferring DOSH Between Turkey & The UK!

Post  Maria Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:41 pm

I think she's just counting her lucky stars she found a bloke as unfussy as him, the money it's costing her don't matter. It is weird why she's sending money back I agree, I smell porkies on that compost heap. tongue

Maria

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:51 pm