Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
hayleyvemehmet
ruby
6 posters

Any ladies proposing marriage today?

ruby
    ruby

Any ladies proposing marriage today? Empty Any ladies proposing marriage today?

Post  ruby Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Is any of the single members going to be popping to be popping the question today I love you

Rubes
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Any ladies proposing marriage today? Empty Re: Any ladies proposing marriage today?

Post  hayleyvemehmet Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:49 am

Guess not ruby Smile maybe the old fashion way is better after all Smile
    Admin
    Admin

Any ladies proposing marriage today? Empty Re: Any ladies proposing marriage today?

Post  Admin Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi Ruby,

I must tell you something extremely funny! lol!

One member/manager (AHEM!!) of another site actually BELIEVED her now 'hubby' spoke English in his sleep! haha She said they were on holiday in Ovacik (her second or third visit to see him!) and in his sleep he started TALKING IN ENGLISH about an engagement ring!lol Isn't that funny?! A Turkish fisherman Internet visa-hunter ON THAT PARICULAR NIGHT, starts speaking in ENGLISH in his sleep discussing engagement rings AHEM! hahahaha

It wasn't a proper engagement ring, either. Not a diamond or anything.......but it's the thought that counts! lol

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:33 am

Admin wrote:Hi Ruby,

One member/manager (AHEM!!) of another site actually BELIEVED her now 'hubby' spoke English in his sleep! haha She said they were on holiday in Ovacik (her second or third visit to see him!) and in his sleep he started TALKING IN ENGLISH about an engagement ring!lol Isn't that funny?! A Turkish fisherman Internet visa-hunter ON THAT PARICULAR NIGHT, starts speaking in ENGLISH in his sleep discussing engagement rings AHEM! hahahaha

It wasn't a proper engagement ring, either. Not a diamond or anything.......but it's the thought that counts! lol

Strawbs

Hi Strawbs

If I was awoken in the night by a guy talking in his sleep about engagement rings, I would immediately if not sooner wake him up and tell him that we would be going to the Jewellry Quarter in Birmingham the never next morning and I would be choosing the very best and finest diamond his credit card could buy. And in the words of Zsa Zsa Gabor, I never give the wring back darlink lol!

You are correct, its my thoughts that count lol!

Rubes
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Admin wrote:Hi Ruby,

Strawbs

My aunts husband is spanish and as lived here for 40 plus years......he still dreams in spanish.........LOL........
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 am

Is that woman sure she heard the words "engagement ring" and not "opportunities" "freedom" and "nice big nest egg"?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:00 pm

I actually found her description of events hugely embarrassing - for her! She claimed he wanted to propose at night while sitting on a beanbag at Oludeniz Beach. cyclops According to her she fell asleep on the beanbag before he had a chance (don't believe that, either) so the dashing cyclops meanie that he is, stuffed her onto a dolmus (no carriages or taxi for his sleeping princess! tongue ) and off they went to their 2-star hotel in Ovacik. Wow!

He then fell asleep himself (grrrrrr what a tiger!!!) and she came round from the kebab induced sleep she'd supposedly had on the farty beanbag, to hear him groaning away in ENGLISH talking about 'engagement rings'! haha

Of course, he was testing the water to see how soon he could pop the question - it was very quick, after all - and as KEEN as she was to get married (almost 38 - pushing 40) they'd only met up 3 times, so most normal women would be a bit fussy and a bit wary of a man who'd fished her off the chatroom in ENGLISH GIRLFRIENDS OF TURKISH MEN (when he was living in ISTANBUL and had never stepped foot out of Turkey!!! cyclops ) and suddenly decided in his early 30s that he finally wanted to get married! Stop all those neighbours of his parent's gossiping, eh? Wink AHEM!!

To be honest I don't know why he had to make out he was asleep when he tested the water, and I find it absolutely hilarious that she didn't see through his charade! EVERYONE speaks in their native language if they talk in their sleep, which begs the question : out of the pair of them who's the most thick? lol Of course - it's her. He knew she was stupid enough to fall for it.........

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Guveclover wrote:Is that woman sure she heard the words "engagement ring" and not "opportunities" "freedom" and "nice big nest egg"?

His been bit on the bum......nice big nest egg......you seen how much houses have dropped oop there........bet his got knickers in a twist over that.......very dear mortgage.....ouch for mean fingers......karma?......
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Admin wrote:I actually found her description of events hugely embarrassing - for her! She claimed he wanted to propose at night while sitting on a beanbag at Oludeniz Beach. cyclops According to her she fell asleep on the beanbag before he had a chance (don't believe that, either) so the dashing cyclops meanie that he is, stuffed her onto a dolmus (no carriages or taxi for his sleeping princess! tongue ) and off they went to their 2-star hotel in Ovacik. Wow!

He then fell asleep himself (grrrrrr what a tiger!!!) and she came round from the kebab induced sleep she'd supposedly had on the farty beanbag, to hear him groaning away in ENGLISH talking about 'engagement rings'! haha

Of course, he was testing the water to see how soon he could pop the question - it was very quick, after all - and as KEEN as she was to get married (almost 38 - pushing 40) they'd only met up 3 times, so most normal women would be a bit fussy and a bit wary of a man who'd fished her off the chatroom in ENGLISH GIRLFRIENDS OF TURKISH MEN (when he was living in ISTANBUL and had never stepped foot out of Turkey!!! cyclops ) and suddenly decided in his early 30s that he finally wanted to get married! Stop all those neighbours of his parent's gossiping, eh? Wink AHEM!!

To be honest I don't know why he had to make out he was asleep when he tested the water, and I find it absolutely hilarious that she didn't see through his charade! EVERYONE speaks in their native language if they talk in their sleep, which begs the question : out of the pair of them who's the most thick? lol Of course - it's her. He knew she was stupid enough to fall for it.........

Strawbs

Desperete enough as well.......
    William909
    William909

Post  William909 Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:19 am

ruby wrote:Is any of the single members going to be popping to be popping the question today I love you

Rubes

Well don't say! I sure hope this isn't your new man you popped the question to! If you had of asked me you would of got a big YES and a big long kiss!! Bil xxx
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:18 am

William909 wrote:
    ruby wrote:Is any of the single members going to be popping to be popping the question today I love you

Rubes

Well don't say! I sure hope this isn't your new man you popped the question to! If you had of asked me you would of got a big YES and a big long kiss!! Bil xxx

Hey Wills, I will be your Kate anyday, just say the word, I'm all yours xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Any ladies proposing marriage today? Images13
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:45 am

ruby wrote:
    William909 wrote:

Rubes

Hey Wills, I will be your Kate anyday, just say the word, I'm all yours xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Any ladies proposing marriage today? Images13

Forgot to mention Wills, I will give up my vicar for you and maybe we could be the first Turkish Chatter wedding and make it big time in Take a Break tongue

Ruby xxxxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:41 pm