Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

Turkey is getting dear now

Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Turkey is getting dear now Empty Turkey is getting dear now

Post  Pollypecker Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:25 am

Been looking for flights to turkey and they have gone up so much to what they was once before Shocked on top of that the prices in turkey have gone up aswell----food, drinks hotels got dearer than mainland europe now Crying or Very sad has anybody got the latest prices for general food and drinks in tky? Neutral

Pol x
    ruby
    ruby

Turkey is getting dear now Empty Re: Turkey is getting dear now

Post  ruby Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:16 am

Hi Pol

Sorry I cannot help you with up to date prices, but I would wait until a few weeks before you are planning to go to Turkey before you book anything, try and grab a last min deal especially with all the travel companies which went out of business last year and Thomas Cook's financial position doesnt look too healthy, which makes me think there will be some bargains to grab if you hold back.

Also, many people simply cannot afford to go abroad this year what with all the Government cutbacks and folk losing their jobs, so my advice is hold on and dont event bother looking yet.

BTW, where abouts in Turkey are you thinking of going?

Rubes

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 pm