Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

Harry is Back

ruby
    ruby

Harry is Back Empty Harry is Back

Post  ruby Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:31 am

Thought I would bring my Turk Harry back as there are a few members who have not seen my Marmaris Long Beach boy. Bet there are not many Turkish cats as big as my boy, he is a bit of a Yule Log shape santa , but then I can think of a few folk that are of a similar shape. At least Harry fits in his fur coat lol!

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Harry is Back Empty Re: Harry is Back

Post  Admin Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Oh, Ruby! Don't be so mean!

Fancy comparing Harry to a yule log! I can see a nice shapely curve to his thigh, actually.....he certainly doesn't have tree-trunk legs or a tree-trunk torso!

Go and be nice to him and make him purr............... cat

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Did you buy him lots of turkish food and goodys when he came over Rubes? hehehehe lol!

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi Maria

Yes I took him on the local bus route so that he could familiarise himself. We stopped off at the local kebab shop and he was given donner in a tray, a glass of Turkish tea and had a quick game of Okey Laughing

The kebab shop lads offered to take him out late on Saturday evenings to go on the pull, but I put my foot down and said 'he is my askim' cat

When he goes to the vet, I tell them to talk to him in Turkish as he is fluent at the language lol!

He so misses his country, he especially misses scrambling into bins for old scraps of rotting food, being kicked and chased and abducted by the locals and of course the boiling hot weather meant his fur coat suffered terribly and became dry and all out of condition. lol!

Well now he has his Settlement Visa in the UK, he does not want to go back to Turkey as he is worried they will detain him to do his military duties Very Happy

Rubes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 am