Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Harry My Naughty Long Beach Boy

Harry My Naughty Long Beach Boy Empty Harry My Naughty Long Beach Boy

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Well Harry has been a really naughty boy, this morning about 5am he went out of his cat flap and I could hear him in the garden making those gutteral cat noises at the birds who were, until they being rudely interrupted, seeking their breakfast in my garden.

Then another cat had the audacity to come into 'his' garden and soon a cat fight had developed. Dont know if it was a male or female cat, but you know what these Turks are like, he is definitely my Long Beach boy and I love him to bits.

Miss his Avatar on here. Think I will have to start a 'Harry Appreciation Society'. cat

One thing I do know, if I had left him in Turkey, he would be long dead now.

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Harry My Naughty Long Beach Boy Empty Re: Harry My Naughty Long Beach Boy

Post  Maria Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:05 am

Harry is a lucky cat Ruby I love you

Maria

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:24 am

Hi Maria

He is indeed a very lucky cat. He loves the summer months when he can get out and laze in the sunshine (what little we get in the UK Very Happy ), he also loves the light nights as he goes off on the razz.

It cost me a fortune to bring him over here, had to have all his injections, blood tests, transport by the vet to Dalaman airport, then 6 months in a DEFRA quarantine establishment in Chester, which he absolutely hated. I used to visit him most weekends and give him a cuddle and a few food treats.

The day he was released from quarantine both he and I were overjoyed. DEFRA gave my Harry his ILR Very Happy

Now he lives a very happy, safe and secure life and he loves his food. Always on the look out for a treat.

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 pm