Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

Anyone got plans for today (Sunday)

ruby
    ruby

Anyone got plans for today (Sunday) Empty Anyone got plans for today (Sunday)

Post  ruby Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Today I'm off to see my eldest son, its his birthday, so off to see him and his family.

Then off to see my vicar this evening (this time i'm not joking Laughing ), believe it or not there is a Carol Service and thought it would be nice to take my grandchildren to kick off the festivities.

Then when I get back later, think I will crack open a bottle of sparkling white wine and get drunken

Whatever you are up to, have a great day sunny

Rubes

PS - Will update everyone on my vicar later tongue
    Maria
    Maria

Anyone got plans for today (Sunday) Empty Re: Anyone got plans for today (Sunday)

Post  Maria Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Will you share a mince tart with him Rubes? Wink Today I am going shopping just local and then doing my xmas cards and wrapping a few pressies. Smile After that I will have dinner and chill out with a glass of red watching tele.I havent got any plans for folk coming over or anything,its all me myself today, sad really. Sad

Maria
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Anyone got plans for today (Sunday) Empty Re: Anyone got plans for today (Sunday)

Post  Philllipa Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 pm

You all seem christmasy specially you Ruby! santa

I am staying indoors today I have a really bad ear infection and on antibiotics so cant have any drink even Sad Never had ear infection before and dont want one again, the pain and buzzing and stuffyness is like hell. I never slept all night just dozed myself up with painkillers and cups of tea. Feel right sorry for myself I do and as fate would have it my brother came over ths week to see us all cos hes spending christmas abroad and bought me a pair of earrings in the shape of a bee (I love bees) silent tempted fate that did I think. affraid

Pipxoxo
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:00 am

Hiya Pip

Ear infections are excrutiatingly painful and can make your balance unsteady. Take it easy, especially with drinking tea unless its caffine free. I do hope you feel better very soon, have you also got a temperature? Your earrings sound such a lovely thoughtful pressie from your brother, I hope you get much enjoyment out of them when you are back on your feet.

Hi Maria

Well I wish I had shared a similar day to you as all my good intentional plans went tits up courtesy of a family row. My eldest son has had a very nice day and I have seen him and his lovely wife (my daughter in law who is like a daughter to me) and my grandchildren, so that was nice. However, peace and goodwill went out of the window when I had a spat with my other son Evil or Very Mad and his tart Razz Choice words were exchanged and I was late going to the Carol Service so, no shared tart (mince pie, not son's partner Laughing) with my vicar tonight I love you And you know what Maria, no matter how hard I try, I just cannot be worried about it cheers

So now I am just chillin at home, put the wine in the fridge, just consumed my fav choccie bar being a Crunchie, simple tastes in chocolate for me lol! , then going to watch Celebrity.

Rubes
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Hi Rubes your day sounded perfect except for the end with the spat Shocked I hate family rows but they do happen this time of year I think its all the stress What a Face I hope you make it all up Im sure everything will get back to normal soon Smile Some rows can be funny when drinks involved but it depends how much and what its about. drunken

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:56 am

Maria wrote:Hi Rubes your day sounded perfect except for the end with the spat Shocked I hate family rows but they do happen this time of year I think its all the stress What a Face I hope you make it all up Im sure everything will get back to normal soon Smile Some rows can be funny when drinks involved but it depends how much and what its about. drunken

Maria

Thanks for your advice Maria. You were right, everything is now (almost) back to normal (whatever normal is for me king )

Just sad I missed my vicar yesterday study he is the highlight of my Sundays. Good job I will be seeing a lot of him in the next few weeks during the Christmas services cheers Actually, joking aside, my vicar is a very good looking man tongue More tea vicar? Embarassed

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:35 pm

I think you've got a big crush on your vicar, Ruby! Razz

I don't know, I can't see myself finding a vicar attractive somehow - I don't know why. They just don't seem to have sex appeal, although Dick Emery oozed it! tongue

I remember reading a letter in the newspaper once, and a woman said her mother invited the vicar round for tea and he had a huge nose. Anyway, when he arrived and the mother made tea she said to him:

"Do you take sugar with your nose?"

silent Razz Embarassed

Pip, I hope your ear infection is better now. Earache is horrendous!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Rubes that must of been horrible having a spat with your son and his gf......what would the vicar say......
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:45 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:Rubes that must of been horrible having a spat with your son and his gf......what would the vicar say......

THD my vicar would be very + lol!

Rubes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:12 pm