Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Pollypecker
SozzledSally
Admin
7 posters

Kusadasi Irish Murders - Today's Sunday Mail

Admin
    Admin

Kusadasi Irish Murders - Today's Sunday Mail Empty Kusadasi Irish Murders - Today's Sunday Mail

Post  Admin Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 pm

I can't seem to find the thread that was on here, where we discussed the two Irish women who were murdered in Kusadasi a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I've just missed it? Anyway, there's a report today in the Daily Mail where they've interviewed the young daughter, Shannon, including the rest of the murdered mother's family :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2030963/Daughter-murdered-mother-reveals-Turkish-waiter-NOT-proposed-her.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I won't even start going into how appalling it is that the mother allowed her daughter to have a relationship with this waiter - and no way is he just 17! They were obviously sharing a bedroom (in the same villa where the mother and her friend were staying...) and it's just unbelievable to think the mother allowed that! Reading more of the story, it mentions how the mother was 'very good' to the waiter and his family - and I suspect she helped them out with money. The daughter is now saying that the initial reports were wrong, and that her boyfriend had never asked her to get married (which seemed weird to me at the beginning - considering they were was no rush to marry - and she was too young to legally get married, anyway) so I wonder if this murder wasn't money-motivated in some way? Maybe the mother was owed money by the family? Something doesn't sit right with the whole thing.

But what I found even more strange was when the daughter (in her interview to the Mail) said that when her boyfriend rang her in a panic and told her there was a problem - and that she needed to come back home straight away - she never asked him where her mother was or if it was even to with her mother. You'd think her first thought would be to ask him if her mother was OK when he said that to her. But she didn't ask him anything about her mother, and just got on a dolmus and went home. I just think it's weird.

And I also think it's weird that condidering this only happened last week - the daughter managed to have a make-up artist and hairdresser do her up for a professional photographer from the Mail. And besides being all made-up and groomed, there's nothing about her expression that looks griefstricken. In fact, she almost looks seductive!

When you're at that stage of grief you can barely stand up (such is your agony) let alone have your hair done, make-up applied, and pose for a photographer!

Just something about the whole thing which seems very strange to me.

Strawbs
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Kusadasi Irish Murders - Today's Sunday Mail Empty Re: Kusadasi Irish Murders - Today's Sunday Mail

Post  SozzledSally Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:42 pm

I also think something is strange somewhere about it all and agree with you about her picture in the paper, it looks not right somehow

Sal
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Kusadasi Irish Murders - Today's Sunday Mail Empty Re: Kusadasi Irish Murders - Today's Sunday Mail

Post  Pollypecker Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm confused Suspect How do you know that picture was taken by the newspaper, there's one of the mother on there too?

Pol
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm

All I'll say is that there is clearly one hell of a lot more to this little lot than meets the eye, and has been divulged in this report.

If this story is to be believed we are supposed to think that this is the story of a respectable woman and her friend holidaying in Turkey with one of their young daughters and the two women end up being inexplicably murdered by the young girl's lovely Turkish boyfriend who, together with his family, had been known to them all for years and had previously never put a foot wrong. Mmmmm OK....

This family has very clearly closed ranks and undertaken a damage limitation exercise. It all stinks to high heaven.

We have all seen the type of women and their daughters who spend the entire season in a Turkish resort. I expect that sex and money had a large part to play in all of this.

I wonder why the boy wanted to get rid of the young girl and take the take the two older women off for the day? I also wonder why the two women didn't want to go on the boat trip with the girl they were supposedly so inseperable from and preferred to go off with the boy instead...?
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:03 am

He could of been screwing the mother and her mate....I've seen that go on many a time,,,even seen a mother and daughter scrapping over a rat,the police turned up for that,back in 2009 that happened and was talk of the town for a long time...the mother still comes back but never seen the daughter again.... Embarassed
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Its all really suspect, I just hope the daughter wasn't involved.
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Me too, the poor women never deserved that whatever was going on and I hope the girl was never involved in it Sad She is young and shocked so it could be its not sunk in yet.

Pipxoxo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:15 am