Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

33 Year Age Gap - Deluded Shropshire Woman & Turkish Boy

Admin
    Admin

33 Year Age Gap - Deluded Shropshire Woman & Turkish Boy Empty 33 Year Age Gap - Deluded Shropshire Woman & Turkish Boy

Post  Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Hope you've drunk your coffee!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051040/Divorcee-53-bid-save-Turkish-toy-boy-deportation-outstayed-visa.html

She met him when she was 50 - and he was 17! Besides being MAD she must be thick, too : she actually went to see her GP for advice on having babies! She must have the emotional IQ of a 10-year-old.

Oh, she's set up a Facebook page in the hope of stopping him from being deported.....

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

33 Year Age Gap - Deluded Shropshire Woman & Turkish Boy Empty Re: 33 Year Age Gap - Deluded Shropshire Woman & Turkish Boy

Post  Maria Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:27 pm

What a saddo pale I went on to her fb page, she hates bad comments tongue Readers comments are well funny, somebody wrote and told her to wake up an smell the kebab lol! Go to her fb page Wink

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

33 Year Age Gap - Deluded Shropshire Woman & Turkish Boy Empty Re: 33 Year Age Gap - Deluded Shropshire Woman & Turkish Boy

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:37 am

Aah bless....I spose the numpty ladies will be telling her to go for it and what doesnt kill you makes you stronger LOL....shes barking mad...
    Is she a member of the numpty site?...right up her street!LOL....
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:27 am

'Luckily caring Alex said he didn't mind and that he didn't get with me to have children..."

No you stupid, deluded woman - he got with you to secure his immigration status.

Now he's in a detention centre and will soon be shipped off back to Turkey, at our expense. This deluded woman will be following him straight back there though to marry him and get him a settlement visa. How many times have we seen it happen before?

I suppose one day, a couple of years down the line, the penny will drop and I daresay you'll be able to read all about what a little rat he was/is in "Take a Break".

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Oh, it's terribly embarrassing! They're even discussing it in the Turkish press :

http://dunya.milliyet.com.tr/turk-asigi-icin-kampanya-baslatti/dunya/dunyadetay/20.10.2011/1453011/default.htm

I'm a bit lazy this morning, but if you find the English interpreted version of the article in the Milliyet it makes for hilarious reading!

One reviewer in the Mail suggested she try an adoption agency, and I think they have a point. She certainly could have gone down that route when he was 17! It really is stomach-churning. He looks like a boy - and besides it being abnormal to be attracted to someone young enough to be your grandchild (which he easily could be) you have to wonder what they talk about! They can't possibly have interesting, adult conversations - so I suspect she must be disadvantaged in some way. Oh, OK then - thick!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 pm

If she thinks starting a save the whale petition will keep him here shes lost the plot big time LOL.......
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Save the whale!!!!!!!hehehehhehe that creased me up Laughing that would be so good for the lardies!!!!

Maria
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:42 pm

FFS whats wrong with these loons? its starting to annoy me the way theyre acting like mad things! grrrrrrr

Pipxoxo
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:31 am

I agree, it is stomach churning.

It says in the article that she's 53 and he's 19 and that they met 3 years ago so by my reckoning that would have made her 50 and him 16.

This woman was already well into her 30s when this boy was born. It's grotesque.

I don't care which way around it is - older woman and young boy or older man and young girl - it's all equally vile and wholly improper to me. People complain about the double standard but there is absolutely no double standard as far as I'm concerned. It's exactly the same.

The woman's behaviour is utterly shameful (leave aside the fact that she's being made a complete and utter fool of by this boy and probably his family too) and if I behaved in the same way as her I'd fully expect to be disowned by my grown up children.

I'm sure all the apologists will trot out all the hackneyed old lines "as long as they're not hurting anyone it's no one else's business" and "you can't help who you fall in love with".

I say shame on that woman. Her own moral compass should have told her it was wrong to have a sexual relationship with a minor. He still looks like the teenager he is now, I can only imagine what he looked like 3 years ago when she first started having sex with him. It's a deeply disturbing and sad story. I really think that people who are capable of doing this are warped individuals. pale
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:37 am

Here you go - another warped individual but a man this time. He's even more vile because he looks like the cat who got the cream. Eewwww so gross! pale

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2051724/Courtney-Stodden-dons-barely-dress-husband-Doug-Hutchison-MTV.html
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:58 pm

thats vile........hes a DOM and she looks like a hooker.........its sick....
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:03 pm

What does she see in him, has he asked himself that? Neutral what a screwball he is if he thinks shed fancy him, yuck yuck.
    Shes every so trashy tho, I dont think anybody normal would want her, she looks like a tramp cyclops

Maria
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:22 am

Well, I think the woman with the young Turkish boy has a screw loose. It is just not normal to be attracted to a boy who has not long been out of short trousers - most women of her age want a MAN. It puts me in mind of Adfab who had a Turkish Donny Osmond circa 1975 - all the teenyboppers outgrew him by the time they reached 16! I just think these women who go after boys young enough to be their grandson are the female equivalent of a paedophile ; it's sick, abnormal and revolting.

As for that Doug Huchison - he's repulsive and very, very strange. I know that as a rule men usually fancy women younger than themselves, but they don't go after kids! He wants to be with her for sex, nothing more and nothing less. I agree that she looks like a hooker - there's absolutely nothing sexy about her at all. She looks cheap, tarty and plastic, and he may as well buy himself a blow-up doll. I can only think she's with him to try and become famous - and he's with her because he's a pervert with mental issues.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:09 pm

You dont think theyre together for intelectual conversations then?..LOL.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:13 pm