Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Woman Dishes Out £40,000 To Toyboy

Admin
    Admin

Woman Dishes Out  £40,000 To Toyboy Empty Woman Dishes Out £40,000 To Toyboy

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Woman dishes out £40,0000 to toyboy Lead [-]

Monday, 11-08-10 02:45
    Tags : None
    They don't stop coming along....................... Another desperete woman scamed by a man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1327282/How-middle-class-mother-Tunbridge-Wells-stupid.html

Flipping fruitcake!

Interact
    My Recent PostsMessage MeBlockingIgnore User's PostsReport Post Reply
    Meowcat #1 [url] [-]

Monday, 11-08-10 08:10
    Silly fool!!!!!!!!!!!! There will be others too you watch. Any lass who gets hit on on the internet by a foreign bloke needs her brains testing. I was looking at a site a mate linked me,a language site it was......................full to the brim with chancers who made out they just wanted to be friends and learn English..............pull the other one luvvy its got bells on!! Some slip thru when the woman believes all the crap and like this one they always end up in the poo. You wanna go on the Turkish language site,it is overflowing with the geezers...........and they say stuff like i only wanna learn english baby..........they never know why though!

Interact
    My Recent Posts Edit Reply
    strawberryxxx #2 [url] [-]

Monday, 11-08-10 10:48
    It's amazing that the woman fell for that! Especially when he'd admitted lying when he pretended to be Greek! There must be something wrong with her, there has to be.

I actually think some of these women are becoming worse - they seem to believe anything a man tells them. The naivety of them is incredible - it's like when those Turkish men pretend to the new woman they've fished, that they either REALLY don't want to come to England, or that that they don't mind where they both live - Turkey or the UK - as long as they're together! Ha ha! What a load of bollocks! These women are suckers for punishment if they choose to believe all that bull. They're being played - BIG time.

And how the hell do these women fall in love with these men so quickly?! Surely they must realise that love takes TIME to grow? They all live in cloud cuckoo land!

Strawbs

Interact
    guveclover.turkishlove #3 [url] [-]

Monday, 11-08-10 17:18
    Here's another bonkers granny to add to the ever-growing list:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/11/07/grandmother-aged-70-married-tunisian-waiter-of-20-115875-22697840/
    Yet again unbelievably, another one who was totally gobsmacked when it all went wrong

I think women should caution aginst thinking that this sort of thing only happens to older women like the woman in this article though.

It is quite true that these days the internet has become a very fertile ground for rats to hunt for vulnerable women. Internet dating sites, and now the latest scam these on-line language learning sites, are the preferred metod of snaring a victim that the more direct methods. The fact that it can start out as "friendship" is a far more subtle, indirect approach and makes it seem as if these men have no ulterior motive.

Again meeting them while they're in your country already can also make gullible women think they want nothing from them but as we've seen time and again with the women who meet kebab shop men in this country, they're always illegally here and are looking for someone to help them stay legitimately. Many might have come on a lorry, or even come on a legitimate visa that has long since expired but they all have one thing in common - they sure as hell want to stay where they are to make a better life for themselves until they are ready to go back to Turkey. Taking them back to Turkey, marrying them there and then applying for a settlement visa can very quickly sort that little problem out

Rats are getting far more clever and some of these Tunisians, Morrocans, Nigerians and Gambians would do well to take a leaf out of the books of some of these Turks and Kurds who seem to be light years ahead of them!!

Judith

Interact
    jennywrit #4 [url] [-]

Monday, 11-08-10 20:48
    I don't know what she's complaining about- half of that was put towards a face lift, and it wasn't even HER money- it was her sister's!!! And after all that, the sister didn't lose her house....

It's like she specifically set out to be Daily Mail - worthy!

Interact
    zeynep49 #5 [url] [-]

Tuesday, 11-09-10 02:32
    Not another old fool ! seems that the old dears will never learn .The thing that i can not understand is do they not look in the mirror or when they undress and everything falls out what are they thinking .To be realistic there is no way that a young man would find any attraction other than to make money .

Interact
    strawberryxxx #6 [url] [-]

Tuesday, 11-09-10 09:31
    Oh Judith,

I'm lost for words on that one! She must be senile. I actually find it slightly sick - him all young and boyish and her with those dentures and grey hair - eeeeew! Surely she couldn't have really believed he'd prefer her over a young, pretty 20-year-old girl?! It's ridiculous! The thing is, sometimes in these articles the people appear quite normal (and look quite normal) but I bet if you were to speak to them you'd twig straight away that they were either slow or strange.

You're so right about the internet - it's become one big breeding ground for rats. And you're spot on about language sites! It's obvious why that is, too. Although there's lots of proper dating sites on the web it's somewhat difficult for a Turk living in Turkey to join one looking for a woman living in the UK; that would be too obvious! And many dating sites have a fee - which many Turkish men either can't afford to pay - or would rather keep their pennies in their purse. So they sign up to language sites on the pretext of wanting to learn English! Voila! Along trots a little group of British mugs who fall for it. Every time. It never seems to occur to these women just why a Turk would want to learn English when he claims he doesn't even WANT to come to England!

It seems that since the old MSN sites closed and English Girlfriends of Turkish Men closed with it - the rats have all scurried off to the language sites. The rats had a field day on the old EGOTM site - going into the chat-room flirting with all the women............makes me laugh to think ANYONE would have taken fishing rats like that seriously! But as many of us know - it did happen!

Unbelievable!

Strawbs

Interact
    jennywrites #7 [url] [-]

Tuesday, 11-09-10 11:52
    And let's just "say" that they are on the up and up and are in a "love" relationship...
    The balance of power would be sooooo off kilter that it wouldn't be a healthy situation anyway.
    But here's a question for you: why is it always the guy? I know there's the whole dating and female thing culturally, by why aren't there horrible stories of a 70 man being taken in by the 20 year old female internet con artist?
    I have my ideas, but I'd like to hear all your theories...
    -Jenny

Interact
    strawberryxxx #8 [url] [-]

Wednesday, 11-10-10 06:22
    You do hear of the occasional story where an older man has been duped by a young woman - usually a Russian or Thai. In general, the men who are duped are unattractive too. Fat, balding, and usually quite poor. RICH older men and young women kind of fall into a different camp - everyone knows what a young glamorous woman would see in a rich older man - and many rich men take care of themselves physically and can look attractive. Also, oodles of money gives a man power - and power is a huge turn-on for many women - so they can quite easily be genuinely attracted to a much older man in those circumstances.

But the fat, balding, lard-arses have nothing to offer whatsoever - except a visa to the UK. Or they may scrape £20 together each week to send to their Thai bride - which is worth much more out there. But soon as the bride comes over and gets her ILR or British Passport she's off down to London like a shot!

My theory as to why these older men (and women) fall for such young girls/boys is that they've never had much success with the opposite sex - even in their youth. They possibly lacked social skills and had little going for them in the looks department, and so were never wooed by a dreamboat or gorgeous young girl. All they could do was daydream about them. SUDDENLY, years later................they find a young good-looking boy/girl seemingly madly in love with them - and they just can't resist! They've never experienced it before, and because of the high it gives them (falling in love is a little like madness) they can't think straight. and the whole experience akes them as soppy as a teenager. I'm sure some of them suspect deep down that they're being taken for a ride, but they're too weak to stop it in its tracks, and they probably hope they're wrong - and that their gorgeous young love REALLY adores them!

But back to your original question as to why it's more acceptable for an older man to have a much younger girlfriend than it is for an older woman to have a young man, I think it taps into our human nature and tells us it's wrong. Although a much older man/younger woman can be seen as revolting, and many people will view him as a dirty old man, it's still natural (as unsavoury as it is) for an old man to become sexually aroused by a young woman. Men can procreate until the end of their days, and maybe it stems back to men spreading their seed and keeping the human race going. It doesn't matter how old a man is to make a woman pregnant - he doesn't rear the child - the mother does. Women, on the other hand, start to go through the menopause in their 40's/50's and so it seems unnatural for a woman of, say, 65 to have sexual urges. It may be wrong and unfair, but if we tap into our human senses, that is probably the reason why. It's just my theory of course. I could be totally wrong. But when you think about it, men are programmed to procreate, and they're not going to make a 70-year-old woman pregnant! So by rights a normal young man shouldn't find an older woman sexually attractive, whereas an old man would still be attracted to a younger woman.

If you look at dating sites you will NEVER see a man looking for an older woman. Never. Not unless he's a pervert or wants a visa to escape his country.

Strawbs

Interact
    icedolly #9 [url] [-]

Wednesday, 11-10-10 08:09
    A lot of older women look good for their ages these days, i can see why young fellas fancy some of the older lady's. you cant say all older girls are hasbeens over the hillers. love is more than just looks and age is just a number imo.

Interact
    zeynep49 #10 [url] [-]

Wednesday, 11-10-10 14:22
    Whats love got do with it !!!!!! ££££££££ visa and passport .xx

Admin
    Admin

Woman Dishes Out  £40,000 To Toyboy Empty Re: Woman Dishes Out £40,000 To Toyboy

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:01 pm

. .Woman dishes out £40,0000 to toyboy
    Author Comment
    strawberryxxx #11 [url] [-]

Wednesday, 11-10-10 19:17
    There's always the exception to the rule,of course. Anyone remember the sprightly 70-year-old engineer, Edna who married the 30-year-old organ player (he was slightly deaf - though not as deaf as Beethoven) They seemed to be madly in love!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-355630/Toyboy-31-marries-70-year-old-sweetheart.html

Strawbs

Interact
    strawberryxxx #12 [url] [-]

Wednesday, 11-10-10 19:31
    Oooh, just found an update about the lovebirds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1134440/Our-funny-old-love-affair-contd--How-Britains-oddest-couple-making-sweet-music-despite-40-year-age-gap.html

It seems they're still very much together and have a fulfilling sex life too; apparently she loves to lick his nose and kiss him 150 times a day (that's between patting his bottom). She was actually a civil engineer and his father was an engineer too - so at least they something in common. Read the story - it will bring tears to your eyes.

Strawbs

Interact
    tatlim #13 [url] [-]

Thursday, 11-11-10 01:13
    Whats love got do with it !!!!!! ££££££££ visa and passport .xx
    How cynical is that, there are quite a few women on here that have long term happy successful marriages and relationships with younger men, myself and Strawbs included....my hubby is 20 years younger than me, we have been together 7 years, married 4.
    They are not all after a visa, or money, some do actually have feelings for their wives and have married for love.
    xx tina

Interact
    strawberryxxx #14 [url] [-]

Thursday, 11-11-10 10:09
    Hi Tina,

I would imagine that Zeynap is referring to the obvious rats who go after the really old grannies. They are out there - you know that. They don't just go after the older women - they go after women they think are vulnerable - and that includes young women who are either hugely overweight or unattractive in some way. Those with low self-esteem.

You will always get the exception to the rule, but that's just what it is - the exception. In your particular case you've been very fortunate in that Iker is genuine and really does love you - Pat's relayed things to me and said how much he cares for you and all what he does for you. I know you have a 20 year age-gap, which is a large age-gap - you can't deny that. But you look young for your years, and you're very attractive - I saw somewhere the picture of you on your wedding day with your tiara - and you looked really pretty and not at all old. So the age-gap between you and Iker is not apparent, and anyone can understand him being genuinely attracted to you. But that doesn't matter, anyway, the FACT is you have been together for 7 years - and if Iker was just after £££££ visa and a passport he would have scarpered long ago!

Like you and Iker, Ertie and I have been together for 7 years (shall be next May) and although we too have an age-gap of 12 years I'm TERRIBLY immature. In fact, I immature with age! But seriously, we're fortunate in that we look the same age (some people think he's older!) and just like you I take care of my appearance, and people tend to think I'm younger than I am. Ertie says it's because I'm lazy and lay down a lot - so gravity isn't pulling my face down - and I think he may have a point! lol

But we're just lucky in that we both met men who genuinely fancied us to begin with.............there are some men in Turkey who will go after anyone at all just to get a visa. You must have seen yourself how some young men of, say, 20, who are fit and good-looking can be seen walking down the streets in Turkey with a woman who looks about 40 years older, or a young giant fattie who can barely waddle, or one with a face that looks like a beaten-up spud set in a gurning expression.

You're none of those things - so you can't even put yourself in the equation. But I do understand where you're coming from in that you wanted to show Zeynap that there are some genuine and successful marriages/relationships which have considerable age-gaps. I think a lot of women on these sites are often older than their partners - not all - but many of them are. And I've noticed that the ones that are successful and long-standing are where the couples' look suited together, and the age-gap is not particularly noticeable. Such as yours.

Strawbs

Interact
    tatlim #15 [url] [-]

Thursday, 11-11-10 11:03
    Thank you Strawbs,
    It just gets my back up when people who know nothing but what they read in the papers spout off, Zeynep did not say "some age gap relationships" so that implies "all".
    Ilker does look old for his years but he says thats my fault, ha ha, it probably is.
    I have always looked younger than i am, but have aged quite a lot lately due to my health but still he stays and he loves me of that i have no doubt.
    Mixed relationships are hard enough without added pressure of people thinking we are mugs being taken for a ride.If my marriage fell apart tomorrow it would not be because of any age gap or because hes got his ilr, it would be a natural and normal break up, couples split all the time, people change, hopefully we will change and mature together (hes also more mature than me).
    I know i ramble and quite often get lost in the thread so if i dont make sense im sorry, and thanks again Strawbs for your nice words.
    xx tina

Interact
    zeynep49 #16 [url] [-]

Thursday, 11-11-10 19:29
    This thread is about old ladies being conned publicised in a newspaper really i see nothing cynical about my remark as that is the way it is .

Interact
    strawberryxxx #17 [url] [-]

Thursday, 11-11-10 21:05
    Hi Tina,

Please don't take Zeynap's post personally - she wasn't having a dig at you, me or anyone else on these sites. She was just referring to the typical loverats who prey on vulnerable women - whatever their age. Just like I do myself. I can understand you feeling defensive when someone says something untoward, and it can easily be misconstrued, but most members on these sites know that none of this applies to you and Iker.

As you know yourself, there are chancers out there in Turkey who will try their luck with a woman - whatever her age. You're certainly not some old granny,and you're not a pushover - so you don't need to justify your relationship and marriage to anyone. I'm sure that many of the members of these sites know how devoted Iker is to you, and how you both battled to stay together, so don't even let it cross your mind. You've been together for 7 years now, and that's a long time; had Iker been a rat he would have left long ago. He wouldn't still be by your side helping you and caring for you if he was a little shit. I know by from what Pat's said that Iker is totally devoted to you - and actions always speak louder than words.

Keep your chin up, Tina, and I hope your health problems improve with time.

Keep smiling!

Strawbs

Interact
    jennywrites #18 [url] [-]

Thursday, 11-11-10 22:34
    I went onto that link of the Lovebirds update.

Now, I'm not judging- they are consenting adults and can do as they please... But I'm sorry- those pictures are just wrong!

Anyone else creeped out right and propper?

Interact
    strawberryxxx #19 [url] [-]

Friday, 11-12-10 09:12
    Aaw, Jenny!

I thought you would have found them sweet and endearing.

You seem such a broadminded type of girl too!

Strawbs

Interact
    melanie.turkishlove #20 [url] [-]

Thursday, 02-17-11 20:15
    I think there some women who go out to holiday resorts just to have a holiday romance, maybe their marriage after many years has become boring and there is no romance anymore. Maybe they are divorced or widowed and are lonely. There are some who are just old slappers looking for a bit of fun in the sun and these guys are very willing to pimp themselves to get money etc off them. Both are welcome to each other.

Then we have young girls and boys, go on holiday abroad drink themselves silly and their behaviour is disgusting and some end up having unprotected sex, raped and catch god knows what. . But there very nice hard working people from Turkey who would never dream of scamming anyone and there are holiday makers of all ages who do not go to Turkey for holiday romances and to drink drink drink. So we must not tar everyone with the same brush.

Same applies to people being conned out of money etc, they are not all stupid, overweight (which by the way I find that remark earlier on as offensive, overweight people have the right to be in love with someone slim like everyone else on this planet has the right to have a loving relationship) desparate, slow minded saddos of life. Some of the most intelligent happy people and lovely people you could ever meet who sadly get conned whether it be out of alot of money or sold a fake watch.

We should not condem and laugh at the misfortunes of others as there are many out there who did fall in love, believed that someone fell in love with them and many of these victims have got kind hearts and nice natures who believe that after knowing someone for months, maybe years, meeting their family whilst staying in Turkey etc, getting married and even having kids. That when their loved one says they need some money to pay for medical bills etc. They accept it as their loved one is telling the truth.

What should be done is education. Educate people what the red flags are and the warning signs, be here for them, catch them when they fall and help them get through the terrible times ahead when they have been scammed, these people maybe lost all their life savings and have had their love and trust betrayed by another human being and many other horrific stuff

Compassion and understanding is sadly lacking in this world today, more easier to belittle some and their misfortunes
    Last Edited By: melanie Thursday, 02-17-11 20:17. Edited 1 time.
    Admin
    Admin

Woman Dishes Out  £40,000 To Toyboy Empty Re: Woman Dishes Out £40,000 To Toyboy

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:02 pm

zeynep49 #21 [url] [-]

Thursday, 02-17-11 20:35
    Mel , Anyone who would not know about Turkish love rats must live on the moon ............... .

Interact
    Deniz.turkishlove #22 [url] [-]

Thursday, 02-17-11 21:28
    My daughter whos half Turkish half English and obviously takes after her mother ( me) and is stunning. Went off to Turkey with her English mate for the 1st time with out us her parents. We did how ever phone the hotel she was staying at and told them to keep an eye on her as we knew full well what Turkish guys would be like out there.
    Well she came home and said she got proposed to by a older guy, and with the younger ones it was like flys round a piece of shit more so once they discovered she was half and half and saw the benefit of both worlds.We had drummed into our daughter what the men are like over there especially in the tourist parts, so she went mentally fully prepared thank god

Interact
    zeynep49 #23 [url] [-]

Thursday, 02-17-11 22:53
    Hi Deniz , may i ask what age is your daughter and how did her father feel about her going to Turkey with her friend ?
    xx

Interact
    Deniz.turkishlove #24 [url] [-]

Thursday, 02-17-11 23:13
    My daughter is a couple of days short of being 20yrs old.
    Her father worried about her going over on her own with her mate thats why we rang her hotel spoke to the manager and told him to keep a friendly eye on her. He obviously knows how to talk to his own ppl in the way a Turkish father wants to protect his daughters from un wanted attention. The hotel did look out for her and would phone us every few days to report if she was ok or not.
    The only trouble she had was from some jumped up English tart who was so far up her self because she had a turkish lover. She was jealous of the attention my daughter was getting once the guys found out she was half Turkish and start an arguement with her. My daughter being on vacation on her own got a bit scared so phoned us, we in-turn called the hotel and they sorted it and the girl got told to pack it in, also told my daughter just get her full name and address and where she lives in Turkey ( as she claimed she was free to live in Turkey )and leave the rest with us, we'd soon find out whether shes free or not ( no one starts on my daughter).
    We also gave her phone numbers of all her family in Turkey who would drop everything to be at her side if she needed it. His family is very big out in Turkey and they know alot of ppl in high places. In Turkey its not what you know but WHO you know Smile

Interact
    zeynep49 #25 [url] [-]

Thursday, 02-17-11 23:30
    Thankyou Deniz , Sorry that your girl had bother on her holiday not nice at all know how some girls are so jealous when not in the limelight .Am glad that your family were about to come to the rescue if needed know how strong family ties are .xx

Interact
    strawberryxxx #26 [url] [-]

Friday, 02-18-11 09:25
    melanie wrote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We should not condem and laugh at the misfortunes of others as there are many out there who did fall in love, believed that someone fell in love with them and many of these victims have got kind hearts and nice natures who believe that after knowing someone for months, maybe years, meeting their family whilst staying in Turkey etc, getting married and even having kids. That when their loved one says they need some money to pay for medical bills etc. They accept it as their loved one is telling the truth.

What should be done is education. Educate people what the red flags are and the warning signs, be here for them, catch them when they fall and help them get through the terrible times ahead when they have been scammed, these people maybe lost all their life savings and have had their love and trust betrayed by another human being and many other horrific stuff

Compassion and understanding is sadly lacking in this world today, more easier to belittle some and their misfortunes

Hi Mel,

No-one is laughing at these women's misfortunes, but I do think some women bring heartache on themselves. Some of the relationships (and I use that term lightly) that I've heard and read about over the years are ludicrous. I cannot for the life of me understand how some women can possibly believe the rubbish and spiel some of these men tell them!

Tell me who in their right mind would believe that a strange man who they've only just met (or maybe never met!) is madly in love with them and wants to marry them?! Especially a man young enough to be their son! In some cases - grandson!

And some of the stories these men come out with to extract money out of women are simply ridiculous!

Unfortunately, some women are in denial, and I can't understand why they don't question these men's motives! Tell me ONE reason why a handsome, hot-blooded, young Turkish man - who could almost have his pick of women - both pretty, young British women or beautiful, young Turkish women, would suddenly chase after a woman old enough to be his mother, or one who is very unattractive and/or severely obese? I know you say fat people deserve to be loved too - and that's true - but the FACT is, whether we like it or not - 99.9% of men do not find obese women attractive. So tell me why these young men chase after women like that? And before you say I'm being 'fattist' - I'm not. I'm overweight myself!

I would be highly suspicious if a young man half my age started chasing me declaring he loved me! I'd also be highly suspicious if a man targeted me on the Internet - especially if he was living in Turkey!!! I'd equally be suspicious of a man who fished me off a dating site when we had nothing whatsoever in common: different nationality, culture, age......wouldn't you ask yourself what his motive was in wanting to get to meet someone so unsuitable?!

It's no good you saying that these women should be educated: they won't listen! They'll cover their ears and swear blind that you're bitter and jealous! Oh, yeah - like we'd all want a boyfriend like that! A 'boyfriend' who gets into a strop and switches his phone off when you don't rush down to the Western Union for him and send him lots of lolly! Or a 'boyfriend' who disappears for days or weeks at a time - and comes up with some ludicrous excuse that he ran over a goat and was put in prison for 14 days! Or his mother has to have her 5th Appendix removed - and he wants YOU to pay for it! There'd be ever so many dead grandmothers over in Turkey right now if it wasn't for all these British women footing their medical bills! If women want to be a benevolent fund to a worthwhile cause, go and join the Salvation Army or something!

As I said before - these women will NOT listen - and I'll tell you something else: even after they've been used, scammed and lost everything - they'll go back to Turkey to try and find a replacement! That's because they know that as soon as they walk through the airport there'll be hundreds waiting for them and telling them they're the most beautiful thing on earth; that they're an Angel sent to them from Allah! Jesus, how women can fall for that crap is beyond me! I remember walking through the airport and the flirting often starts at Immigration!

Most women ignore all that nonsense they spout - they know why the men are doing it - and they walk on past. But to Turks it's a numbers game (whether in resorts or on the Internet) they target as many women as possible until they strike lucky. A bit like spread betting - eventually something will turn up! And if women refuse to believe that - what can you do? You can't physically shake them! When women get all these alarm bells ringing and red flags flying in their faces - surely they must see and hear them?! Some women send money or gifts to these men on a regular basis; they do HOURS of searching on the Internet to try and get them a visa - and PAY for it too! Including the flights! Some women even fly over to collect him and bring him over in case he gets LOST in the airport!!!! Oh FFS! Talk about you knight in shining armour galloping over to sweep you off your feet!! Who could go weak at the knees over a man who's scared he might get lost in an airport! Even CHILDREN fly alone (with an airline escort) - maybe these women should see if they could fly their men over that way too!

I'm not belittling these women - they're doing that themselves.

Strawbs

Interact
    zeynep49 #27 [url] [-]

Friday, 02-18-11 18:12
    Strawberry so very true !. As i have also written before the women just do not listen when told .Last year my friend found that her so called boyfriend had also got a money cow she was old enough to be his grandmother .We traced her on his messages list also facebook told her that he had long term girlfriend who he had bought a diamond engagement ring for .The woman asked questions which were promptly answered about where the rat worked ,names of family members and where he came from .Then she said when asked about sending money through Western union that he wants to marry me he actually calls me his wife .Poor old fool when we looked at her fotos we did feel pity at that time but turns out that she still sending him cash as we been told by his cousin. Thing is she is unable to travel anymore due to not being able to get insurance of course he knows this but still calls her his wife .She was given fotographic ,verbal and written evidence but still will not listen to truth . By the way her family say that she still got her mind but her one time meeting with the rat caused family rift big time .

Interact
    melanie.turkishlove #28 [url] [-]

Friday, 02-18-11 21:14
    I GIVE UP

Last Edited By: melanie Friday, 02-18-11 21:17. Edited 1 time.
    Interact
    zeynep49 #29 [url] [-]

Friday, 02-18-11 22:55
    Mel , if you knew as much as the girls on sites you would understand why we give cautious information .Believe me i could write a book on what i see and hear on a daily basis so why give up as maybe someone will listen and be saved heartbreak not to mention bank balance .xx

Interact
    melanie.turkishlove #30 [url] [-]

Saturday, 02-19-11 08:57
    Zeynep49 I understand what you are saying but sometimes I feel I am banging my head against a brick wall and just want to give up.

Yes I agree there are women out there who will not listen and will never listen, even when their bank balance runs dry and he throws her away like yesterday's newspaper. They still go back for more. But what I am trying to say there are women out there who are genuine maybe they know about the love rat stories. But they think that the person who pours all there affections onto them is different from the rest. (some people out there are vunerable and gulliable and maybe not mature enough) These are the people that need somewhere to turn to, get emotional support and advice maybe a forum like this.

But it should not happen in the first place, why if it is so well known that someone is not stopping it? Why can the Turkish Govt look at this situation what is happening in their own country and do something about it.

It makes me angry and because I have been through it and I was too stupid not to end it at the beginning. I feel angry with myself for letting it happen in the first place

When I see these women on other forums saying oh he closed his phone down on me and now has not talked for the last three days because we had a little argument and has called me a b**ch etc. .NO NO NO! please stop!!!!!!!!

Or how about. Darling I have no money I cannot get a job. But hey I live in the holiday resort it is high season and you tell me he cannot find even a temp job to clear tables..... Liar. But he can find the time to talk to you on the computer up to 3 -4 in the morning. Get real, he should go to bed early and get out there and look all day for a job.

I just think at times I just want to give up because these women are going down the same path that I travelled last year and I wish I could make them turnaround before they get too hurt.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:04 pm

mrsaskim #31 [url] [-]

Saturday, 02-19-11 10:45
    What's your story Melanie?

I
    melani #32 [url] [-]

Saturday, 02-19-11 23:25
    Mrsaskim my story is horrific and I never want it to happen again or anyone else to feel the same pain I am going through. I should have ended it at the beginning and looking back I wish I had. I was stupid.

Evil is how I describe him
    Last Edited By: melanie Saturday, 02-19-11 23:28. Edited 1 time.
    Interact
    Deniz.turkishlove #33 [url] [-]

Saturday, 02-19-11 23:54
    Sorry to hear you've experienced a bad encounter with a Turkish guy, there are gooduns out there. Me i've been lucky and met 2.
    All these holiday romances sent alarm bells ring in my head for some of you. Ok some work out like we have seen and read about, but they are few and far between.Just tread carefully you lot and the ladies with young daughters by a different partner be extra careful plz. I have been told things, lets put it this way shes not his blood and as she grows into a pretty young lady his mind could carry bad thoughts and its been known for these thoughts to be acted upon.I'm not saying this is going to happen, but in a few cases it will so just keep this in mind. Remember Forewarned is forearmed.

Interact
    strawberryxxx #34 [url] [-]

Sunday, 02-20-11 02:17
    Deniz wrote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry to hear you've experienced a bad encounter with a Turkish guy, there are gooduns out there. Me i've been lucky and met 2.
    All these holiday romances sent alarm bells ring in my head for some of you. Ok some work out like we have seen and read about, but they are few and far between.Just tread carefully you lot and the ladies with young daughters by a different partner be extra careful plz. I have been told things, lets put it this way shes not his blood and as she grows into a pretty young lady his mind could carry bad thoughts and its been known for these thoughts to be acted upon.I'm not saying this is going to happen, but in a few cases it will so just keep this in mind. Remember Forewarned is forearmed.

Hi Denise,

You know, it's strange you've mentioned this.......it's something that's gone through my mind in the past when I've read about men marrying women older than themselves, who have young daughters coming up to puberty. A lot of people seem to think (why, I've no idea) that sexual abuse of minors doesn't happen in Turkey - or by Turkish men. I think it's just as prevalent amongst Turks as it is Brits - the only difference is that it's swept under the carpet more in Turkey, and is kept hushed up. We all know it goes on in the UK (all over the world!) but very often, due to the age differences involved between Anglo/Turkish relationships it's perhaps another reason women should be watchful.

When you think of some of these men, say, late 20's, marrying a woman in her 40's and who has a young daughter from a previous marriage - 5 or so years down the line that same woman could be pushing 50 and her daughter could have bloomed into a well-developed, stunning 15-year-old , and her husband is still only about 30......even if he was 40 he could still have those thoughts creep through his mind. A disproportionate number of step-fathers sexually abuse their step-daughters, and that's a well-known fact. I don't know the actual statistics, but it's far higher than incestuous abuse. Eugh! It makes me shudder!

Denise, how prevalent is this in the Turkish community, do you know?

Strawbs

Interact
    melanie #35 [url] [-]

Sunday, 02-20-11 07:50
    STRAWBERRY

I told you time and time again I did not want my story on here and you gone and done it without my consent and published it. I sent that email to you as a private message between me and you. Also you distort my story and the facts because what happened before the online relationship changes the picture all together.

I will never send you another email or tell you anything else as you are not to be trusted and I have reported you for privacy violation
    Last Edited By: melanie Sunday, 02-20-11 08:06. Edited 2 times.
    Interact
    Deniz.turkishlove #36 [url] [-]

Sunday, 02-20-11 09:24
    Strawb' how wide spread it is in Turkey i dont know, but it goes on they even have old Turkish films that show this in its story line.
    My 2 nd Husband was married before we meet ( but was divorced). He has a son and a daughter from his former Turkish wife.I've meet the kids and their lovely, his sons came to England and stayed with us for a month .... they call me cici anne
    His divorced wife has only just remarried, shes a beautiful women and could of got hitched along time ago but she would'nt because she had a daughter and her safety was more important than the companionship and love from a new husband. The daughter is now married with a new family of her own, and now this women her mother gets married.

Interact
    strawberryxxx #37 [url] [-]

Sunday, 02-20-11 10:42
    melanie wrote:
    STRAWBERRY

I told you time and time again I did not want my story on here and you gone and done it without my consent and published it. I sent that email to you as a private message between me and you. Also you distort my story and the facts because what happened before the online relationship changes the picture all together.

I will never send you another email or tell you anything else as you are not to be trusted and I have reported you for privacy violation

MELANIE

What are you talking about: "I told you time and time again I did not want my story on here"?!

YOU'VE sent me loooooong PM's asking me to read your story - and then you get annoyed when I don't reply! I haven't written anything that YOU yourself didn't post on Turkish Love - and then subsequently deleted. You put the exact same story (word for word) up on there - so it's hardly confidential! What's more, I haven't pasted your story - I've simply commented on a couple of things. Further - I haven't divulged some of the other things you told me - because I know you didn't put them on a public board.

You're incredibly ungrateful! I'm ill with flu - and I'm really busy (with IMPORTANT stuff) - and I took some of MY time to finally read through your thesis-long message to me, and give you my honest answer about the man you became involved with on the Internet. I didn't HAVE to do it - I did it because I think you need help. And now you're complaining!

Anyway, I don't know why you PM'd me asking for MY advice in the first place! I'm not a psychotherapist! I can only give you my point of view, and my point of view is that you need help - from a PROFESSIONAL!

You clearly have many issues, Melanie, and you're turning your anger on ME! Just go and sort your problems out!

Strawberry

Interact
    melanie #38 [url] [-]

Sunday, 02-20-11 10:51
    you are clearly back tracking and have betrayed my trust, I told you not to post anything on here and you did therefore you are not to be trusted with anything.

By the way you said to me in your email, email me your story and I will get around to reading it but I have just come back from holidays . That I will try and help and give you my advice. So you stop lying your way out of what you have done.

Yes I posted some stuff on another forum but it was removed because the police are dealing with this case

all said and done I said none of my story I wanted on here and you go behind my back, clearly you say one thing and do another

what has flu got to do with my privacy being betrayed ???
    Last Edited By: melanie Sunday, 02-20-11 14:14. Edited 1 time.
    Interact
    strawberryxxx #39 [url] [-]

Sunday, 02-20-11 11:12
    I'm not backtracking on anything - whatever makes you think that?! And tell me how I've betrayed your trust?! I haven't repeated anything you didn't publish yourself - and I haven't repeated what you told me in confidentiality.

This thread is about Rats, and you started commenting on your own particular story. YOU.

Furthermore, I do not believe for a second that the police are involved in this case - there's no case to investigate! In the post you put up on Turkish Love (same one you sent to me) you said Interpol had got involved when Mr Fruitcake feigned a heart attack on webcam. Let me tell you - Interpol are agents specialising in CRIME - they're not going to waste their expertise and time on a mad fruitcake in Turkey who chats to women on the Internet!

And I haven't gone behind your back - I've said everything to you on here! How's that going 'behind your back'?!

You clearly have trouble grasping points: I have not betrayed your privacy - if you think that - go and have a word with YOURSELF, too! Because YOU are the one whose posted on both PUBLIC forums and by sending PM's to strangers!!

Strawberry

Interact
    strawberryxxx #40 [url] [-]

Sunday, 02-20-11 12:03
    Deniz wrote:
    Strawb' how wide spread it is in Turkey i dont know, but it goes on they even have old Turkish films that show this in its story line.
    My 2 nd Husband was married before we meet ( but was divorced). He has a son and a daughter from his former Turkish wife.I've meet the kids and their lovely, his sons came to England and stayed with us for a month .... they call me cici anne
    His divorced wife has only just remarried, shes a beautiful women and could of got hitched along time ago but she would'nt because she had a daughter and her safety was more important than the companionship and love from a new husband. The daughter is now married with a new family of her own, and now this women her mother gets married.

Hi Denise,

Do the police or authorities in Turkey get involved in this? Or is it all hushed up? I imagine it's swept under the carpet, somehow.

It's sad that your husband's first wife felt unable to trust another man around her daughter - stepchild abuse must go on much more than we realise if she felt that way. Scary!

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 pm

. .Woman dishes out £40,0000 to toyboy
    Author Comment
    Deniz #41 [url] [-]

Sunday, 02-20-11 13:01
    Of cause the authorities would be on the offender like a ton of bricks if caught, but its upto ppl to report them 1st and then for the police to build up a case to get the bloke sent to prison.
    This goes on, is known about but not reported so the authorities hands are tied.

Interact
    melanie #42 [url] [-]

Sunday, 02-20-11 14:17
    you are one bitter sad individual strawberry
    Goodbye

Interact
    strawberryxxx #43 [url] [-]

Sunday, 02-20-11 14:39
    Oh I was waiting for that!

Yep, I AM BITTER! I really, really, really want a boyfriend like your cyber-fruitcake! I'm twisted, bitter and jealous because I can't get one like him! What the hell am I dong wrong?????

I don't know why you don't auction him off on Ebay or something? I'm sure bidding will go through the roof for him!! Now, where's that old baseball cap I threw in the bin..............

Strawberry

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:10 pm