Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+6
Ladybird
Teenz
Maria
Turkishheartdrop
Guveclover
Admin
10 posters

Just ONE Of The Member's Sirin Encouraged To Put Herself In Danger......

Maria
    Maria

Just ONE Of The Member's Sirin Encouraged To Put Herself In Danger...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just ONE Of The Member's Sirin Encouraged To Put Herself In Danger......

Post  Maria Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:45 pm

These foul women,when you think about it what sort of amn could they ever get? Shocked just rubbish men,a good man wouldnt go near one of these fishwifes,they get all the dregs and pondlife.

It makes me ashamed to be British when slaggy women act like that, annie sounded a dirty old cow talking about crusty knickers. DISGUSTING

Maria
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Just ONE Of The Member's Sirin Encouraged To Put Herself In Danger...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Just ONE Of The Member's Sirin Encouraged To Put Herself In Danger......

Post  SozzledSally Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:34 am

How very funny that Sirin thinks shes BC classy but all her members and mates are scummy fishwives. Suspect The apple never falls far from the tree tongue

Sal x
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:00 pm

I know you said not to talk about it but we cant forget the girl and mum who was murdered.....Sirin and the members never did nothing to help her....they egged her on to stay with him.....it makes me angry I cant speak up......why protect that bitch?..........
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Guveclover wrote:Yes I remember JackieUK and Annie. Wasn't Annie the extremely foul-mouthed one? I seem to remember they were both witnesses at the ill-fated wedding of Juniper and her completely unhinged Turk. I wonder how they're all getting on these days?

I can faintly recall someone who used to use the screen name NaomiBeli on the old EGOTM site but nothing at all about her story. I don't think she was around for long.

Hi Judith

Yes Naomibeli was on the old EGOT site. I knew her husband and he introduced me to her, I was shocked as she was not at all what I expected, naive is the best way to describe her.

I recall the post when Annie made her infamous quote about Jackie's 'crusty knickers'. I felt quite sorry for Jackie actually, with a friend like Annie who needs an enemy?

Ruby
    Pollypecker
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:10 am

Annie was uncooth. pale how would she know about Jackies knickers, I think your right she was having a bitch at her in a roundabout way What a Face

Pol x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Has anyone heard what happened to Jackie?

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:35 am