Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Morbidly Obese Women

Admin
    Admin

Morbidly Obese Women Empty Morbidly Obese Women

Post  Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:38 pm

I know we can all suffer from weight problems from time to time - I myself have to watch what I eat - and can easily gain the pounds. But I'm just wondering how some women can allow themselves to become morbidly obese? Surely, there's a break-off point where they think to themselves 'enough's enough' and they feel so unhealthy, unattracive and uncomfortable, that they just can't fancy jamming another cream bun down their gobs? There's a member on another site who was the same size, height and shape as Dawn French. She did eventually lose some of her weight - though she's still obese - and now has loads of flabby, hanging skin hanging off her arms, stomach and thighs, which resembles that of a walnut.

She's very bitter that she threw all those years away being morbidly obese and unhappy, and she's still unhappy. But I'm just wondering if it's a chicken and egg scenario? Is she embittered and unhappy
    because she was the size of a beached whale - or did she reach that size in the first place because she was already desperately unhappy?

Strawbs

Morbidly Obese Women Empty Re: Morbidly Obese Women

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Hi Strawbs

The simple answer to that is these women start off by having an unhealthy obsession not with food, but with Turkish men, young Turkish men usually, or a 'cheeky engineer'. Then when their relationships start going pear shaped, so does their figure, just look at 'the perfect one', she started off a curvy size 12 and is now the size of a sumo wrestler.

They then have to go and comfort eat to sustain their moral and help them put on a brave face to the rest of the world when they are actually living in a very insecure and unstable environment.

Cheap plonk, chocolate, cream buns (always reminds me of elephant at the zoo), anything they can stuff in their mouths just to take away the pain they are encountering in their own private lives, its almost like a form of self harm, the relationship has gone pear shaped and so have their figures and morale.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi Ruby,

Well, the largest member on the Turkish groups was Linzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - she was actually fatter than a Sumo Wrestler - much fatter - and in far worse shape. Sumo Wrestlers are actually quite toned (in a fat kind of way) tongue whereas Linzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee resembled a giant, moving meringue spilling out in all directions. Sarah told me that she imagined Linzeeeee needed one of those bum-brushes. I've seen them on TV on Fat Shows. They're similar to a back-brush, except giant fatties use them to wipe their bum - their arms can't reach behind them, see. pale

The wet midget - her fatness isn't on the same scale as Linzeeee's. Mrs Feminine Bouffant has the size and shape of a shot-putter. She doesn't spill all over everywhere like the Bungalow, the midge has the shape of a house-brick. I can't understand how she called herself 'shapely'! What a Face She must be looking in one of those distorted mirrors! Oh, hang on! I forgot. She's delusional. cyclops Honestly! A 'curvy Size 12'! LOL She's not curvy (unless you count a brick as curvy!) and she ain't a Size 12! She's at least a Size 20 (I'd say a Size 22) and when you're only about 5ft - that is not curvy! LOL

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:04 pm