Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

Happy Women's Day Hyatum

ruby
    ruby

Happy Women's Day Hyatum Empty Happy Women's Day Hyatum

Post  ruby Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi Nicky

Wishing you a very happy Women's Day in South Africa. Hope you enjoy your day, also hope 'your' Precious has a great day too Very Happy

Enjoy yourself whatever you are up to, wish it was a National Day (Bank Holiday) here in the UK too.

Ruby
    hyatum
    hyatum

Happy Women's Day Hyatum Empty Re: Happy Women's Day Hyatum

Post  hyatum Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:14 pm

ruby wrote:Hi Nicky

Wishing you a very happy Women's Day in South Africa. Hope you enjoy your day, also hope 'your' Precious has a great day too Very Happy

Enjoy yourself whatever you are up to, wish it was a National Day (Bank Holiday) here in the UK too.

Ruby

Hi Ruby

Thanks for your wishes! had a great day in the wild working on an assignment. Saw awesome sightings of my favourite animals...elephants! elephant

Precious had a very relaxing day. She put her feet up (on my linen Ottoman), made coffee in my grandmothers china tea-cups and watched all the Efrican soapies. Then after she had had a lovely long soaking bubble-bath in my bathroom, slipped on my silk gown (she's far too fat too buxom for my other clothes) sat at the fireplace (in my formal lounge nogal with the gardener from next door) and barbecued some sheep brains and drank my best Merlot and said 'I wish MEdem could see me now'. afro She's too precious.

Nicks
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi Nicks,

Eeeeew, I couldn't eat sheep brains for love nor money! pale What do they taste like? I suppose your Turk must like them : it's a Turkish dish isn't it - brain soup? pale Have you ever been to Turkey?

Talking of cups, I'm very finicky with my cups, mugs and glasses. When I have tea (which is rare) I too have to drink out of very thin china cups; but when I drink coffee (my favourite) I can only drink it out of proper coffee cups or a coffee mug. Strange isn't it? I'm the same when drinking alcohol - I have to drink out of very thin crystal glasses. I cannot stand thick-rimmed glasses! Mad I don't think it's just an idiosyncracy - I actually think the drinks taste better if you drink them out of the appropriate cups/glasses.

Your maid missed out there! Sad

I like your stories, Nick. They do make me laugh! Very Happy

By the way, Ruby will be posting later today (sorry I barged in on her post tongue ) she's gone for a pampering session this morning, so should come back all refreshed and relaxed!

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:25 pm

What is womans day? Is it like mothers day?

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:04 am

hyatum wrote:

Ruby

Hi Ruby

Thanks for your wishes! had a great day in the wild working on an assignment. Saw awesome sightings of my favourite animals...elephants! elephant

Precious had a very relaxing day. She put her feet up (on my linen Ottoman), made coffee in my grandmothers china tea-cups and watched all the Efrican soapies. Then after she had had a lovely long soaking bubble-bath in my bathroom, slipped on my silk gown (she's far too fat too buxom for my other clothes) sat at the fireplace (in my formal lounge nogal with the gardener from next door) and barbecued some sheep brains and drank my best Merlot and said 'I wish MEdem could see me now'. afro She's too precious.

Nicks

Hello Hyatum

So glad you had a great day and encountered elephants elephant Strangely enough, we encounter many elephants here in the UK and around the resorts in Turkey, but they have two legs and are much less attractive than the African elephant.

Precious is a cheeky girl if you ask me, she needs to get herself cleaning and mopping to rid herself of those saddle like hips all those girls seem to possess in order to cart the white man's children around on. Personally, I could not have worn my silk gown after she had had her fat smelly body in it, that musky smell never disappears even if she had stayed in your bath all day long. Also Nicky, Precious has played yet another trick to get you to throw your lovely gown out in the garbage so she will take it back to her shanty town hovel.

You tell me the boy also came in from next door, eewww, hope they didnt make out in your lounge, although my guess is that she did, what's the boy's name? Guess it is something like Nku meaning sheep as they ate sheep's brains, strange how sheep are more intelligent than them Laughing

Sorry Hyatum, but your Precious sounds extremely more like Precocious to me. Idea

Ruby
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:42 am

Maria wrote:What is womans day? Is it like mothers day?

Maria

Hi Maria

Womens Day is apparently a day to 'reflect and contemplate' the contribution women have made to SA society!! It is a Public Holiday in SA. Of course being the cynic I am I think it is just another day for lazy people to stay at home and veg....or for the masses to go and attend some braai and beer rally with twaddle talk by politicians. In retrospect I don't see why every day should not be 'Women's day', where women and girls are respected and appreciated and loved, flower why should we have to wait for one day in the year...I mean they don't have a 'Mans Day' jocolor . Bloody idiots.

Nicks
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 am

ruby wrote:
    hyatum wrote:

Ruby

Hi Ruby

Nicks

Hello Hyatum

So glad you had a great day and encountered elephants elephant Strangely enough, we encounter many elephants here in the UK and around the resorts in Turkey, but they have two legs and are much less attractive than the African elephant.

Precious is a cheeky girl if you ask me, she needs to get herself cleaning and mopping to rid herself of those saddle like hips all those girls seem to possess in order to cart the white man's children around on. Personally, I could not have worn my silk gown after she had had her fat smelly body in it, that musky smell never disappears even if she had stayed in your bath all day long. Also Nicky, Precious has played yet another trick to get you to throw your lovely gown out in the garbage so she will take it back to her shanty town hovel.

You tell me the boy also came in from next door, eewww, hope they didnt make out in your lounge, although my guess is that she did, what's the boy's name? Guess it is something like Nku meaning sheep as they ate sheep's brains, strange how sheep are more intelligent than them Laughing

Sorry Hyatum, but your Precious sounds extremely more like Precocious to me. Idea

Ruby

Hi Ruby

Yes, are you a sorcerer?...you are giving me far too many ideas?? I have been unable to wear my gown again....the sleeves were split right open from those fat porker arms... but my two jack-russels have asked if they could use it to 'feather their nests' (you know like every-one else here). So I have given in to their canine requests and it gives me great pleasure to know that Precious has to wash and iron that gown every day and feather my hounds little nest. Things have literally 'gone to the dogs'.

I am sure that Precious and July (he was actually born in May but May is a girl's name and they already have a May and June and August...anyway his Zulu name is Bongani, which means thank-you...Sheep in Zulu is Imvu) did make out...in my lounge...I will have to give them a traditional Zulu mat and ask them to refrain from messing with my furniture !! Actually Precious has her own bedroom, but her bed is on bricks , she has to waddle up a ladder to climb into bed, because she believes that there is a very small man called the Tokoloshe who rides a baboon and casts spells on people at night-time!! I think our President also sleeps on bricks, although I geuss his bed is very sturdy because he is really obese and has even more obese wives. Can you imagine what a sight it must be when they all climb in to their raised bed at night-time. Piles of quivering lard pig pig pig quaking at the thought of the baboon-rider...and the next day the same man has to make critical decisions about our economy.. jocolor Actually Bongani should be our President, he has Grade 8 in Home Economics which is more advanced than Grade 6 Woodwork and he can literally charm the monkeys out the trees...I mean he charmed Precious onto my chaise longue.

Precious, Precocious.... afro

Nicks

hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:50 am

Admin wrote:Hi Nicks,

Eeeeew, I couldn't eat sheep brains for love nor money! pale What do they taste like? I suppose your Turk must like them : it's a Turkish dish isn't it - brain soup? pale Have you ever been to Turkey?

Talking of cups, I'm very finicky with my cups, mugs and glasses. When I have tea (which is rare) I too have to drink out of very thin china cups; but when I drink coffee (my favourite) I can only drink it out of proper coffee cups or a coffee mug. Strange isn't it? I'm the same when drinking alcohol - I have to drink out of very thin crystal glasses. I cannot stand thick-rimmed glasses! Mad I don't think it's just an idiosyncracy - I actually think the drinks taste better if you drink them out of the appropriate cups/glasses.

Your maid missed out there! Sad

I like your stories, Nick. They do make me laugh! Very Happy

By the way, Ruby will be posting later today (sorry I barged in on her post tongue ) she's gone for a pampering session this morning, so should come back all refreshed and relaxed!

Strawbs

Hi Strawbs

Actually I can't bear anything that comes from the 'insides' of an animal...liver, heart, kidney, etc. for all my ramblings and my alter ego, I am a bit of a softie when it comes to respect and kindness to animals and people geek . Unlike most Saffies, I barely eat meat, I only eat chicken and fish ...my Turk is also quite fussy, he does eat some lamb, ah yes and those horrible raw kofte things but nothing else odd... pig ha ha ha

Yip I have been to Turkey plenty times, I don't really go to the coast much because we are so spoilt here in Africa with the most beautiful beaches and coastline. Zululand and Mozambique beaches are just so magnificent with awesome corral reefs and diving, it's difficult to compare them with anywhere else. I am allergic to resort areas and the sycophantic circle of slimy workers and half-witted drunken women that inhabit them. scratch scratch I enjoy the road less travelled in Turkey, and my passions are photography and art..so that is what I indulge!

Ahhhh, I know what you mean about the right receptacle. I am a tea junkie and I also like to drink my tea from china cups......but I am not soooo 'Precious' about it that I can't enjoy a cup of cay in a glass container, although I find it hellish strong and never throw in all that sugar. When I was in Argentina, everybody drank Mate, it is a herbal tea that tastes like a cross between donkeys piss and marijuana....keeps everyone very happy and thin. Should try it the UK, might stop the riots...keep the yobos (sic) melllow and the flabbies trim.

Cheers

Nicks
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:09 pm

hyatum wrote:

Maria

Hi Maria

Womens Day is apparently a day to 'reflect and contemplate' the contribution women have made to SA society!! It is a Public Holiday in SA. Of course being the cynic I am I think it is just another day for lazy people to stay at home and veg....or for the masses to go and attend some braai and beer rally with twaddle talk by politicians. In retrospect I don't see why every day should not be 'Women's day', where women and girls are respected and appreciated and loved, flower why should we have to wait for one day in the year...I mean they don't have a 'Mans Day' jocolor . Bloody idiots.

Nicks

Thanks for explaining what it is. Does it mean women should only be treated nice one day a year? Suspect

Maria
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Maria wrote:
    hyatum wrote:

Maria

Hi Maria

Nicks

Thanks for explaining what it is. Does it mean women should only be treated nice one day a year? Suspect

Hi Maria

Actually you have given me an idea bom I shall campaign for a 'men's day' so that we can be nasty to them for 364 days!!! lol!

Nicks

Maria
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 am

hyatum wrote:
    ruby wrote:
    hyatum wrote:

Ruby

Hi Ruby

Nicks

Hello Hyatum

Ruby

Hi Ruby

Yes, are you a sorcerer?...you are giving me far too many ideas?? I have been unable to wear my gown again....the sleeves were split right open from those fat porker arms... but my two jack-russels have asked if they could use it to 'feather their nests' (you know like every-one else here). So I have given in to their canine requests and it gives me great pleasure to know that Precious has to wash and iron that gown every day and feather my hounds little nest. Things have literally 'gone to the dogs'.

I am sure that Precious and July (he was actually born in May but May is a girl's name and they already have a May and June and August...anyway his Zulu name is Bongani, which means thank-you...Sheep in Zulu is Imvu) did make out...in my lounge...I will have to give them a traditional Zulu mat and ask them to refrain from messing with my furniture !! Actually Precious has her own bedroom, but her bed is on bricks , she has to waddle up a ladder to climb into bed, because she believes that there is a very small man called the Tokoloshe who rides a baboon and casts spells on people at night-time!! I think our President also sleeps on bricks, although I geuss his bed is very sturdy because he is really obese and has even more obese wives. Can you imagine what a sight it must be when they all climb in to their raised bed at night-time. Piles of quivering lard pig pig pig quaking at the thought of the baboon-rider...and the next day the same man has to make critical decisions about our economy.. jocolor Actually Bongani should be our President, he has Grade 8 in Home Economics which is more advanced than Grade 6 Woodwork and he can literally charm the monkeys out the trees...I mean he charmed Precious onto my chaise longue.

Precious, Precocious.... afro

Nicks

Hello Hyatum

Stange you should mention about the tokoloshe, my girl used to put bricks under the bed, scared stiff she was the one would be able to climb into her bed. I did mention the tokoloshe in my previous post on the members introduction page (which I think we hijacked - oh better not mention that word Embarassed :-

Re: Member Introductions
    ruby on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:29 pm
    Hi Nicky

Well today I have been so busy doing family things, the traditional Sunday lunch, very boring, the weather has behaved like a monkey's wedding, so a braai has been out of the question.

Your Precious sounds a typical girl to me, you simply cannot teach them new tricks, so dont bother wasting your time and effort. She is very cheeky too, you mean to tell me she owns her OWN IRON She must come from a very well to do shanty town At least my girl only put coffee into the iron, but that was enough for me to have to throw it out, no guesses who went through the garbage to retrieve it I would insist your girl does double duties for being so insubordinate, but by the time you have explained that to her, you will need to send her out for throat lozenges Next time I would threaten her with a visit from a tokoloshe, she will certainly listen then, be all ears in fact rather like those of Dumbo

Your President sounds a right numpty and typical of South African black man's logic, take a shower and you wont catch HIV. So he actually got a Grade 6 was that in his matric year?

Now I have a theory about circumcised foreskins, you reacon that they end up in the production of anti wrinkle cream, well I fully believe that they end up as Doner Kebab on the Rotisserie which is then carved up and placed in pitta bread and served with salad and mayo , therefore both of our theories are correct as they both end up filling your face

Speak to you soon Nicks

Ruby

Glad you sorted your Precious out, make her work Hyatum, you dont have a dog and bark yourself now do you? Take a leaf out of Turkey Central, that forum owner makes his mods (parliment) work on his behalf and they are his 'bread and butter' lol! You know what, I think he must have spent some time in SA as he has the same thought patterns of the Dutch. I am sure a visit from a tokoloshe will sort all of our problems out affraid

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:45 am