Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

2 posters

Marmaris Askim Spying - Free Service

Marmaris Askim Spying - Free Service Empty Marmaris Askim Spying - Free Service

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:44 am

Ladies

I am off to Marmaris on Saturday 18 June for 2 weeks, but dont think you will get rid of me that easily, I have internet access in my house over there, so will put some posts up of the observations I make of the balinas and weedy Turks, aka Pauline and Little Weed who I encounter during my visit.

If anyone wants me to discretely make an observation of what your askim is up to in Marmaris or Icmeler, mail me the details of his name, where he works and I will do an undercover job for you, just like a real Police Inspector tongue

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Marmaris Askim Spying - Free Service Empty Re: Marmaris Askim Spying - Free Service

Post  Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi Ruby,

Oh, that Pauline is absolutely huge! She's thick, too. But just because she's a giant fattie I still don't understand what she found attractive about a slimy petite weed who resembled a turtle?! It just shows how desperate she was - and him!

Strawbs
    DennyK
    DennyK

Marmaris Askim Spying - Free Service Empty Weather in Marmaris

Post  DennyK Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Hello Ruby
    Hope I havent missed you before you fly off to Marmaris/Turkey, but I was hoping you could let me know what the weather is like at the moment once you arrive, we fly out in a week or so and I have heard the weather hasnt been so good and that there has been a lot of rain in the evenings.
    Hope you have a great holiday

Denny
    DennyK
    DennyK

Marmaris Askim Spying - Free Service Empty Re: Marmaris Askim Spying - Free Service

Post  DennyK Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Sorry I think I should have started reading from the top and worked my way down not the other way around.
    Looks like you went to Marmaris early Ruby, but could you please still let me know what the weather has been/is like in Marmaris at the moment.
    Thank you
    Denny

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:37 am

Hi Denny

There has been a lot of rain in June, last Monday evening there was a huge thunderstorm in Marmaris, then again on Wednesday during the day. Having said that, following the storm on Wednesday, the weather cleared up and Thursday was a lovely day and Friday was 39 degrees. So hopefully, all the rain has now cleared up, must say in all the year I have been going to Turkey, I have never experienced rain in June. Anyway, as I said the weather on Friday was very hot, same on Saturday when I travelled back to UK. Hope you have a great holiday and the rain stays away until the autumn.

Ruby

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:44 am

By the way girls, if you are a cheesecake fan (not for the likes of Pauline or Whisperer as moderation is not on their agenda when food is the topic), you must pay a visit to Bims, they do a large frozen raspberry cheesecake around 7 lira and it is to die for, yum yum. Try it ladies, you will really enjoy a slice. Of course if you are already the size of a hippo the whole cheesecake will be wolfed down like within a nano second even before its had chance to defrost. Smile

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:31 am