Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
SozzledSally
Admin
ruby
7 posters

Message for Askim

ruby
    ruby

Message for Askim Empty Message for Askim

Post  ruby Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:54 am

Askim

You DONT need to sign in to read the board Shocked

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Message for Askim Empty Re: Message for Askim

Post  Admin Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:17 am

Haha! Original name!

Strawbs
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:15 pm

A thicko. must be one of the braindead mods from t central Laughing

Sal x
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:53 am

Askim must be one of the most tainted words ever!! I think they teach every young boy A for 'AAAAAAAAskim' study in kindergarten to bamboozle all the dimwits that wash up onto Turkish shores like old drift-wood. B is for...... you geussed it 'Bbbbebegim'. I don't think I will venture any further, you got the picture! lol!

Nicks
    askim
    askim

Post  askim Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:08 am

Thank you for pointing that out Ruby,and can i ask exactly i did wrong to be called a thicko sally?did i do something to you or your just nasty to everybody?and no i am not some lovestruck girlie with an "askim"i chose that nick as tongue in cheek or is that also not allowed??sorry i didnt know there was any rule about reading the forum and would have thought it normal to sign in.
    thanks
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Well its nice to see that you managed to post Askim. cheers

Its a worry when a member regularly logs in and never posts (this has happened a number of times in the past), one wonders if they have fell ill slumped over their computer. There are a number of people with endless time on their hands who sit over their computer screen almost guarding it lol!

At least you now know that you only need sign in if you wish to contribute, otherwise, do like the rest of the stalkers do, and just read the board without giving yourself the hand strain of hitting the keys Smile

Ruby
    askim
    askim

Post  askim Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 pm

i find it odd that you feel the need to single me out for not posting so often when it seems only a handfull of people make regular posts and none of the other non posters have topics opened about them calling them thickos or stalkers!if a topic takes my interest i will post but most bore me as they seem to be about this bloody siren woman or whatever she is called and NO before anybody posts i have nothing to do with t centrol or any other site were women bitch
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi Askim

My post was not directed at you at all.....So it was not personal at all, just my nutty sense of humour. It was just my thoughts on the name Askim....which seems to be a word very glibly used by lots of Turds to sweet-talk vulnerable women. It seem that they have a host of learnt discourse which they practise from a young age on unsuspecting women. Askim is top of the list, but there are many others, 'my Princess' 'my angel' are others and I am sure members here will add the usuals. I even saw a picture of a car of an American women married to a Turd who has 'Askim' as her registration no!!!!! However I am not saying everyone who calls their partner Askim is faking it, it just seems the first word learnt in that must have manual; 'How to seduce a foreighner women'! I am sure sleaze-balls in all nationalities have the same tricks lol!

Women on this site just like to tell it as it is and thereby prevent any harm done coming to others and providing more 'in your face' access to information, that may prevent just one women from coming to harm in a dodgy relationship.

Take care

Nicks. (I am not a moderator, I am merely a abnormal crazy human who also has a Turd partner)
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:50 pm

You do make me laugh Nicks lol! wish I could of seen the dozy woman with the askim number plate! lol! I must remind you about the angel word, barking JW wasnt just called that by flabby his dad calls her it as well! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing shes making his son a bit comfy so she must be an angel Razz

Maria x
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:42 am

Hi Askim,

I've just broke your post down so that I may answer the points you have raised.

i find it odd that you feel the need to single me out for not posting so often when it seems only a handfull of people make regular posts

I cannot see anywhere on this thread where anyone has challenged you for not posting.

and none of the other non posters have topics opened about them calling them thickos or stalkers!

There have been some members of this site who, like yourself, did not realise that unless you want to post then there is no need to actually go to the bother of signing in. Last summer there was one particular member who would log in all day, and I did actually wonder if the person had accidently left her computer on or had fell sick, but then as this happened every day for a good couple of weeks it was obvious she, like yourself, actually thought you had to sign in - easy mistake, however, when you think about it there are billions of sites on the WWW where you dont sign in, Kusadasi fans being one of them. I mentioned the word stalkers as a tongue in cheek remark, just take a look at the number of 'guests' on any site and lighten up a bit. As for Sal's remarks, as you know this site attracts the trolls, so unless you post no one knows what attracts you on here.

if a topic takes my interest i will post

Absolutely, so no need to sign in unless you want to contribute, however, if you want to sign in just to let everyone know you are online, thats fine too.

but most bore me as they seem to be about this bloody siren woman or whatever she is called and NO before anybody posts i have nothing to do with t centrol

Frankly, I am sure no one on here cares what association you have, or dont have with these sites. I have to say though, that for someone who says that most of the posts bore you, then you certainly spend a large amount of your time signed in, or are you just a slow reader? Or maybe you are reading every post that has been written. Enjoy.

or any other site were women bitch

Good for you, stay away from those sites where women bitch.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Rubes Askim means she doesnt read tc and all them coz they bitch.......thats why she reads this site.....coz we dont......
    askim
    askim

Post  askim Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:29 pm

"At least you now know that you only need sign in if you wish to contribute, otherwise, do like the rest of the stalkers do"
    well to me that sound's like unless i contribute dont bother visiting or signing in,and really answer me why are you so concerned if i sign in or not?why the need to open a topic?why not just send me a private message if you are so concerned? the reason it may look like i am signed in all the time is because i open a tab on just leave it open maybe so no i am not a "slow reader"
    oh and BTW i am not a "she" i am male
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm

askim wrote:"At least you now know that you only need sign in if you wish to contribute, otherwise, do like the rest of the stalkers do"
    well to me that sound's like unless i contribute dont bother visiting or signing in,and really answer me why are you so concerned if i sign in or not?why the need to open a topic?why not just send me a private message if you are so concerned? the reason it may look like i am signed in all the time is because i open a tab on just leave it open maybe so no i am not a "slow reader"
    oh and BTW i am not a "she" i am male

Sleep Sleep Sleep

I noticed Sinead Oconnor was in the news yesterday

Iy aksamlar bore Sleep

Ruby
    askim
    askim

Post  askim Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 pm

HAHAHA so thats what you think then that i am sinead from Kusadasifans lol,i wondered why the little Dublin hints etc before,well i can assure you that i am not Sinead lol,and i am not even a member there now but i was a member on Kusadasifans,you shouldnt try to be too clever when your barking up the wrong tree as regards who you think a poster is,try again you might get it this time and i think you missed the part where i told you i am male!lol
    askim
    askim

Post  askim Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:34 pm

No comment then?lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:51 am