Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
SozzledSally
Admin
6 posters

Message For The Poisonous Hypocrite Sirin

Admin
    Admin

Message For The Poisonous Hypocrite Sirin Empty Message For The Poisonous Hypocrite Sirin

Post  Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Sirin,

You always manage to find ways to let me make an example of you, and show everyone what a two-faced hypocrite you are. You're doing your sly 'butter wouldn't melt in your mouth' in this nauseating post of yours here:

"offlineSirin Unread Message #11

20-Aug-2011 11:42

Nothing deleted was about the topic - but I make no apologies for not allowing the forum to end up a place to take a pop at other people or sites, no matter how unpleasant their site is."

Yet you forget - intelligent one - that you colluded with your friend, Linzee (aka Whisperer, CherryPie, Truth Giver, Blue Sea, Truth Sayer etc etc etc ) real name Lindsay Aitken nee Norman - who is on your Fcaebook - and who you speak to every night on the warped new site you set up toegether since Breeze was closed down by Yuku - and do you remember how many posts you put up on Breeze? It was something like about 950 - all within a matter of about 2 months! And always in the private room. Why was that, I wonder, eh? Well I know why - cos there was a spy in the camp there! Anyway, after Breeze, you then allowed Linzee to advertise her latest site (which you, Soo etc belong to - such devotee's you are) you allowed her to advertise it on TL. But being the very sneaky, vile, poisonous dwarf that you are - you let it stay up just a few days - to try to keep your ugly nose looking clean.

But I've digressed. Ha! You have the audacious hypocricy to say you don't want people to take a pop at others - BUT YOU'VE BEEN ABUSING ME FOR TWO YEARS under a pseudonym - and you made darned sure that the grotesque, morbidly obese Linzee was allowed to publicise the very site you'd both set up to ABUSE me. You're putrid, stinking and vile.

New Group for those interested!

Author

Comment

Whisperer

New Group for those interested!

Lead

[-]

11-Mar-201116:22

Live life like there is no ads!
    Remove this ad

New group for those who are interested. Whilst this group is great for those of you seeking support and advice regarding most things turkish I feel there is room for another group , not so predominantly related to Turkey.

Jan has kindly agreed to let me post the link here , would love to see some of the old posters from former MSN groups and some new ones from here too, a nice mix of characters makes for an interesting forum.

Hope to see you there

http://breeze.yuku.com

Whisperer

SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Message For The Poisonous Hypocrite Sirin Empty Re: Message For The Poisonous Hypocrite Sirin

Post  SozzledSally Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:40 pm

It's sickenning to the core what she is doing with that other terrible freak of nature. Jan does show herself up to be so two faced I wonder if she's on meds or something, how she thinks she can escape her trip ups and lies is barking mad of her. Has she put up proof of her psyco qualifications yet? lol!

Sal
    Teenz
    Teenz

Message For The Poisonous Hypocrite Sirin Empty Re: Message For The Poisonous Hypocrite Sirin

Post  Teenz Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:21 pm

They have always managed to post the link of their real favorite sites on TL and thats exactly how everyone finds them and it wouldn't be good for them to go to all the bother of creating a new site every 6 months or so just to have people not knowing about it, of course many times Sirin will slap the naughty Whisperer or whoever posts it up and then delete the thread after a couple of days. But they still sneakily hope a good amount of members have see it. I bet they are in 2 minds about this site though, I bet they dont really members of TL to see Sirin in a bad light.
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:49 pm

New group for those who are interested. Whilst this group is great for those of you seeking support and advice regarding most things turkish I feel there is room for another group , not so predominantly related to Turkey.

Yes, the hypocrisy is quite staggering.

I can remember a time when a couple of the members of the site Jan was running prior to TL (English Girlfriends of Turkish Men) set up a new site which Jan considered to rival EGOTM. Like Linzee, those members also felt there was room for another Turkish-related group. They didn't publicise it on EGOTM but when Jan found out, it threw her into an absolute tailspin. She was incandescent with rage at the betrayal and lack of loyalty! Jan could have joined, just as she joined Breeze, but she wasn't interested. Oh no. She was absolutely livid and took it very personally.

So you can see that her reaction then was in stark contrast to her reaction at Linzee advertising Breeze on TL.

I'd venture to suggest that this was because Jan knew from the outset that Breeze would be absolutely nothing like TL. It would pay nothing more than lip service to the notion of offering support to women regarding "most things Turkish".

The clue was in the phrase "not so predominantly related to Turkey". Jan knew what the site was all about yet in spite of her whiter than white public image she happily both publicisised it and participated in it.

Where is that lovely, friendly informative and supportive site today? What ever happened to it?

As far as this site goes, it doesn't need any publicity from Jan. Everyone knows that all her active members read it avidly, despite their public claims to abhor it. I bet they log on here before they look at TL!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:12 am

Every single word you've said is TRUE, Judith!

Sirin is tripping herself up over and over and over again! I wonder why the other manabgers on there aren't jumping to her defence?! How peculiar!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:05 pm

They don't like her! I thought you knew!
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Really a woman of her age newly married should be trying to make a life for herself, she's knocking on now she's not a young woman ffs, what's going on with her head, why is she so compelled by strawberry what is it that drives her insane? These forums freak me out seeing toerags like her sneaking about in the shadows, her and whisperer make a right spooked up pair of fat pastit hags and I'm not sure I would wanna see them on a dark night. They sound inclined to go to extreme methods with all that fury and rage burning inside them.

Pipxoxo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 pm