Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+6
silansmum
Woody
Guveclover
ruby
Teenz
Admin
10 posters

Two-Faced Sirin Makes Me Puke

Admin
    Admin

Two-Faced Sirin Makes Me Puke Empty Two-Faced Sirin Makes Me Puke

Post  Admin Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:53 pm

How typically false and two-faced of Sirin to write the following to a member on TL:

"Nice to see you back here

Depression is so debilitating - good to hear that you're on the up."

Strange, isn't it, that she didn't feel the same sympathy towards the young woman who was almost suicidal with depression, and all she got from the managers over there was a great big nasty bollocking! Sirin was absolutely vile to that poor girl (after Soo gave her the first bollocking) and she really showed everyone what she's really made of. That poor girl contacted me several times and was clearly in need of professional help, and she told me that Sirin's reaction to her plight almost sent her over the top.

So how strange that Sirin is now sending sickly cyber roses (puke) and telling this latest member how 'debilitating depression is. She didn't think it was DEBILITATING for the suicidal member did she?!!!!!

What a two-faced, nasty cow she is.....she's probably laughing behind this woman's back in the bored room.....

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Two-Faced Sirin Makes Me Puke Empty Re: Two-Faced Sirin Makes Me Puke

Post  Teenz Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 pm

She was really horrible to that girl. No

Between the lot of them that girl was ripped apart like being attacked by a bunch of vicious dogs.

But true to herself she returns to Miss sweetness and light to give the impression to the members that she is lovely and really does care about them all

What a two-faced, nasty cow she is.....she's probably laughing behind this woman's back in the bored room.....

Yep her and her real friends Evil or Very Mad
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:30 pm

I think Sirin is going through her own deep depression at the moment. Idea

Ruby
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:36 am

Quite right Strawbs!

And when I dared to say that mental illness was a real illness and every bit as tangible as a physical illness such a as cancer in terms of the very real threat to life it can pose if severe, she banned me!

She clearly wants to cosy up to this particular woman as she's probably one of her friends on Facebook or something whereas she didn't give a toss about that Melanie.

And she wouldn't want to miss out on getting all the gossip on how that woman's Turd went off with a stripper but managed to worm his way back in with her again either now would she...? Wink

Woody
    Woody

Post  Woody Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:33 am

Sorry but Melanies posts made me feel physically sick she seemed more like an attention seeker to me.
    I definitely think she had a mental illness but not quite sure it was depression from what I read of hers. Although I don't think I have suffered from it myself, so who am I to comment?

Toni x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Hi Woody,

I find your post really strange. Why should Melanie's problems have had such a profound affect on you? Enough to make you feel physically sick? I felt great empathy for the girl, as it was clear she was in need of professional help, but I didn't feel physically sick reading reading her posts. She wasn't vile - she was ill.

I'm not a psychiatrist, and I take it you're not, either. So I'm wondering what your diagnosis of her was and what brought you to your decision? You say you definitely think she was suffering from a mental illness, although you're not sure it was depression? How would you know if she was suffering from depression or not? Incidentally, one doesn't need to experience depression themselves to read the signs that someone else is suffering from it.

As it happens, depression can manifest itself in various ways, so while you may think Melanie was just an attention seeker, a psychiatrist could see her behaviour as a cry for help. And Melanie did suggest that she may do something drastic. Any psychiatrist will tell you that ALL threats of that nature should be taking seriously - and no-one should mock, laugh or start castigating them if they come out with such statements. You HAVE to take such threats seriously. Jan and Soo were VILE in their attack of Melanie, and they overstepped the mark. Even if Melanie was an attention-seeker (which I can tell you for a FACT she was not) they should not have taken the chance of pushing her over the edge. When someone comes out with something as serious as that, you have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I think it shows callousness on your part to dismiss her as just an attention-seeker, and as you say, not having suffered from depression yourself WHO ARE YOU TO COMMENT?

Strawberry
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi Judith,

Of course, it was over Melanie that Sirin decided to ban you - and all you'd done was say how mental illness could be just as life threatening as a physical illness. Very true. So why Sirin felt fit to ban you for that is beyond me, especially when she boasts about having done a counselling course! Although she didn't pass the exam and qualify you'd think she'd have learnt something from it.

Oh, you're spot on as to why she's cosying up to Poppycat! Of course she wants to get all the inside gossip on Poppycat's state of affairs regarding her marriage, and Sirin likes nothing better than to watch a train crash in slow motion. Well, whatever happens to Poppycat's marriage (and it certainly doesn't look good) at least she's got a beautiful baby out of it - which is more than Sirin will ever have.

Strawbs

Woody
    Woody

Post  Woody Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Strange well I never been described as that but there is always a first time I guess. Everyone reads into what others write differently and that was my personal opinion.
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Bet Sirin just loves facebook, Id bet loads of girls/women add her then Sirin gets all the news about the women without even needing to do anything, just a little look on peoples profiles/walls for any news.

Plus id bet the young ones will be thinking She is a nice sweet woman as she is so keen to portray herself in that light and i bet many of them have given her loads of private infomation about themself that she would pass on to her pals for a good laugh Twisted Evil

Thats is most likely the real reason she wants to keep TL going, She just is using that site as a trap for the women to think she is nice decent person, then via facebook and gaining trust from them they will very likely spill the beans to her about relationships turning belly up, or the guys acting shitty to them. I think thats what shes really looking for No

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Woody wrote:Strange well I never been described as that but there is always a first time I guess. Everyone reads into what others write differently and that was my personal opinion.

Well maybe callous was too strong a word, but it's still insensitive of you to categorically say you thought Melanie was just an attention seeker, then in the next breath say you thought she suffered from a mental illness. So if she suffered from a mental illness shouldn't she be afforded the same sympathy as anyone else does who is ill? I think it's harsh to say her posts made you feel physically sick, and I think if they had that sort of reaction on you, maybe you should ask yourself why.

We all read dreadful and very unsavoury things in the newspapers all the time, some of which are so harrowing and so awful we have to stop reading (I can't read the details about child abuse/murder, for example, I find it too upsetting to read) but I don't feel physically sick when reading awful news. And although some of what Melanie wrote was strange and disturbing, I didn't find it repugnant - where I wanted to vomit. Are you referiing to when she said about this LDR Turk masterbating? That wasn't savoury, I agree - it was cheap, sordid and tacky - but something people do in these LDR's (as Sirin hinted at) but while I found it deeply unpleasant I didn't feel like vomiting.

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Teenz wrote:Bet Sirin just loves facebook, Id bet loads of girls/women add her then Sirin gets all the news about the women without even needing to do anything, just a little look on peoples profiles/walls for any news.

Plus id bet the young ones will be thinking She is a nice sweet woman as she is so keen to portray herself in that light and i bet many of them have given her loads of private infomation about themself that she would pass on to her pals for a good laugh Twisted Evil

Thats is most likely the real reason she wants to keep TL going, She just is using that site as a trap for the women to think she is nice decent person, then via facebook and gaining trust from them they will very likely spill the beans to her about relationships turning belly up, or the guys acting shitty to them. I think thats what shes really looking for No

Absolutely, Tina! Sirin collects these women/girls on facebook under the guise of being a caring friend/moderator. She's nothing of the kind. She just wants all the nitty gritty to make her own putrid marriage seem better. Sirin doesn't seem to have any real friends, she only has cyber strangers on facebook who she calls 'friends', and she adds as many of them to her facebook as she can.

Her workmates had her summed up years ago, and it's very telling that they all ostracised Sirin isn't it? They all used to laugh at her, and she used to whinge about it on EGOTS and say how nasty they were being to her. Of course, her work colleagues had the benefit of knowing the REAL Sirin - and that speaks volumes!

Sirin also resorts to inviting strangers round to her home in order to try and improve her boring social life. It seems the only friends she has are her sister and cousins - and they'd have to put up with her wouldn't they?

Actually, it seems that she and Oz aren't great friends either. I noticed on TL how she advised someone who was going to the Turkish Embassy in London that they may meet another English wife to chat to while waiting in the queue 'if they're lucky'. Which begs the question : if she's queuing up with Oz why aren't they chatting to each other? Oh I forgot! He likes to have conversations with men in Turkish, and she can't join in can she?!

Strawbs
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:23 am

I felt rather sorry for Melanie and I wholeheartedly agree that the treatment she suffered at the hands of some on TL was shameful - particulary given the way they pussyfoot and fawn around others.

This woman was very clearly ill and she did say that she was considering taking her own life. I said it before and I'll say it again here, mental illness is unseen illness. It is illness which is very often not seen as being "real" and not given any credibility yet it can be hugely debilitating and also life threatening if not treated properly. My father spent his career in the field of mental health nursing and he would often tell me this. People who are mentally ill not only pose a threat to themselves but to others too.

It was incredibly ignorant, insensitive and irresponsible for some of them over on TL to have treated someone who was so very clearly ill in the way they did.

Granted, I found some of Melanie's posts disturbing to read but they did not make me feel sick. When I read them it was plain to see that she was a woman with huge mental problems who needed professional help. As you say Strawbs, she did not need to be told to pull herself together and relish every day that she was alive because others are terminally ill and don't get to choose. Messages like that don't mean anything to people who are mentally ill. They do not have the same persepctive on reality that those of us who are lucky enough to be mentally well have. They live their lives in what seems like a dark abyss from which they feel they have no escape. They just don't see things the way others who are mentally well do, and they can't help that. This woman could have taken her own life at any point. For all we know, she might even have gone and done it, although I sincerely hope she hasn't and has instead received the help she quite clearly so badly needed to get well again.

What I do find gut wrenching is the self absorbed, obsessive drivel that JennyWrites posts on TL. I find it all utterly sick-making to read. I find it sick-making to read that she is so obsequious to her askim, his religion, family, friends and neighbours (all of them strangers to her!) when at the same time being so downright disparaging and disrespectful about her own parents. I also find it utterly sick-making to read that she places her own selfish needs and wants, and those of her visa-hunting Turkish askim, above her own vulnerable, trusting, innocent, impressionable, dependent 5 year old daughter.

That's what makes me sick. What do you think of that Woody?
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:48 am

Woody what you have stated just does not make any sense to me. You say you have never suffered from a mental illness, yet your response contradicts your statement. How can a 'normal person' be berefit of demonstrating any compassion and say that Melanie's posts made you feel physically sick Evil or Very Mad

Sirin had a LDR via the internet and upon her first encounter with her now 'hubby' shared a bed with him, A TOTAL STRANGER.

Tell me, what is the difference between Soo being an attention seeker and Melanie being an attention seeker? BOTH women have very serious illnesses, and God forbid Melanie could have been pushed 'over the edge' by the callous and unsympathetic reactions she received from both Sirin and Soo, the so called caring manager and moderator of TL. Soo does not take kindly to being vilified, but it is totally acceptable for her to 'take off her moderator's hat' and harp on about her illness and compare mental health illness by telling Melanie to 'pull yourself together'. Bet Soo has never seen a person hanging from the loft by a rope, jaw dropped and set in rigor mortis, expression of horror etched on their waxy face due to depression.

Sirin and Soo's lack of compassion and empathy makes me sick to the back teeth as its all about their agenda and THEM THEM AND THEM and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Now we have the cyber roses for another depression sufferer are submitted, how hypercritical can you get, and how transparent you are. Ayip.

Ruby

Woody
    Woody

Post  Woody Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:11 am

Ok I am not normal now as well as callous and strange. Jeez sorry I had an opinion and I apparently seemed to have offended people.
    I can assure you I have never been diagnosed with a mental illness thank you very much.
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:21 am

Woody, I have no particular interest in what you thought of Melanie's posts but I asked you specifically what you thought of what JennyWrites posts. I see you haven't answered my question though.

I should think that to read that she has gone off to Turkey on some 2 month roadtrip with her new husband and abandoned her daughter in order to do saying that she would have proved to be a distraction that she could do without would make most decent people feel sick to their stomachs.

What do you think of that?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Yes, what do you think of JW, Woody?

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Yes, and what do you make of JW's lastest offerings about her feelings on leaving Turkiye and going home:

"I will miss my Turkish family horribly but I am also looking forward to getting bak to the States, making all of the foods I learned from Annecim and establishing our new family."

Despite mentioning her in the previous sentence (but only to say that she will be taking her to Turkiye next time) there was no mention of her being absolutely desperate to be reunited with her daughter, and how wonderful it will be to hold her in her arms and spend quality time with her after being unable to do so for such a long time...? Err, no. No change there then.

Odd don't you think Woody for one who is usually so effusive? Well, effusive about all things Turkish and muslim at least.

Only the biggest numpties and hypocrites there will dignify her obsessive ramblings with a response.

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:56 pm

I dont recall JW EVER saying she 'will miss her 5 year old daughter horribly'. How could a 'normal loving caring mother' leave her little girl 1,000's of miles away for such a long period of time to satisfy her own selfish needs is beyond me.

As for calling Flabby's mother Annecim, ffs thats a term a Turkish child uses to their mother, not a strange grown up Yank.

I totally agree with Judith, the numpties who respond to this inadequate excuse for a woman and mother are no better than JW.

What do you think Woody?

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:14 pm

The reason the vile JW doesn't mention her 5-year-old daughter is that she doesn't even enter her mind - you can be sure of that. And the reason she felt obliged to mention her daughter, and said she'll take her over to Turkey 'next time' was to try and make herself look less despicable and heartless. She will never take her daughter to Turkey - ever. Her daughter is the 'bad thing' in her relationship, remember? And there won't be a 'next time' for Jenny - Flabby only married her for a green card - he won't need her once he's got that. So there'll be no more trips to Turkey for her!

Did you notice her self-obsessed arrogance when she said her photo's will probably get out anyway....she over-rates herself! She's just a filthy, desperate, warped, freak who's hard-up for a man. And she's completely deluded by thanking everyone for their support! The only people who have supported her are the nutters, misfits, thickos, weirdos, and vile spectactors.

"Thanks again for everyones support along the way. It make my happy ending that much more happier!"

Oh, and me thinks Jenny speak too soon..............her 'happy ending' hasn't even begun! This is just the START of her being used and abused and then slung away on the scrapheap - and I have not one ounce of sympathy for the evil, putrid despicable excuse for a woman and mother.

Strawbs

silansmum
    silansmum

Post  silansmum Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 pm

I've never understood the "happy ending" being the wedding - the wedding is where your life together really begins. Give it maybe 10 years after your wedding, building a life and a future togeter, then you can say you've had a happy ending.

Elaine
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:59 pm

I knew it would come, now jenny will return to spout all about Turkey i fell a bit ill already pale

She will now have some knowledge on everything Turkish Rolling Eyes

Whilst her fella knuckles down to further his plans in staying in the USA she will be back online but now with a degree in Turkish life.

Professer Jenny will be a fountain of information on everything Turkish now too. Food, lifestyle, culture, religion, family values.

Elaine you are right the start should be from now, but this is not the normal relationship most people would think of when a couple marry, This is all about some strange journey into her obsessional world and the pinacle was this wedding day.

Her daughter will most likely end up staying with her father now, he will be torn giving her back to Jenny, and due to the time factor the little one will most likely have formed closer relationships to his family, I wouldn't be suprised if he doesn't request sole custody, and judge would see this separation as neglect too.

Her post looks like she added her daughter as a after thought anyway as thats exactly what she is.

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:59 am

I believe that JW will never return back to Turkey and that Strawbs has made a very valid point in stating this, Flabby is only after a Green Card and after all, his family are going to be hospitable to her given the fact they want their son to obtain his prized Green Card.

Elaine, I agree with your theory that the wedding not being the 'happy ending' especially in this particular 'couple's' case, however, even after 10, 20 or 30 plus years of marriage they can end in the divorce court, so ten years is just a short time span given that we are all living much longer lives these days. In the case of JW it will abort shortly after the Green Card is issued.

Sirin made an interesting comment on the JW thread and said 'it will be interesting to hear your stories when you get back'. She means the Hans Christian Andersen variety storyline that JW spins in order to keep TL 'interesting' and maybe recruit some Yanks along the way, after all, TL is desperate for new members. Stories they most certainly will be, truth will be another matter.

What JW does not seem to understand is that it is not part of Flabby's agenda to have a child with her, his agenda is very similar to another 'ahem' man we all know about. My only hope is that JW is never allowed custody of her daughter, she is unfit and unstable and should not be in contact with any child, and that includes the children she teaches.

JW flatters herself that everyone will be falling over themselves to see photographs of her and Flabby and she has a feeling 'they will have a way of getting around', who the hell does she think she is - Kate Middleton? I really hope she does not post them on TL as she is one of the ugliest women I have ever seen and lets hope Flabby has lost some weight whilst doing his religious duty of Ramazan. JW and Boreks look like the same person, in fact, Boreks is better looking.

Ruby
    Glitzy
    Glitzy

Post  Glitzy Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 am

Agreed Elaine. Bloody hell how would she do 15 years on especially with that towel wrapped round her head. And the very expression 'annecagim' makes me want to chuck up.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 pm

I think she'll keep the bandage round her head long after he's gone - she'll go and search for Turk Number Two (like they all do study )

How long will he have to endure her for a greencard? Two or three years? It's not long in the grand scheme of things. Actually, he'll probably do what all those sneaky 'Hubbies' do - he'll hang around for as long as it suits him - but he won't be around much. In fact, he may stay around some time if she gives him enough freedom and a long leash. I've heard of a few marriages around these sites where the couples have been together (on paper) for years and years - but because the wife turns a blind eye to what her 'hubby' gets up to, and doesn't mind the fact she barely ever sees him the 'hubby' stays around for convenience. It's a kind of win win situation - he gets somewhere to kip when he decides to pop home, with a sock-washer thrown in, and the odd meal simmering away on the stove - and no costly lawyer fees for a divorce - while she doesn't have to tell people her marriage has been dead for years: she can pretend to people it's one big bed of roses.

JennyWrites will not only do that - she'll actually believe she is in a wonderful, loving, normal, happy marriage! pale

Although I'm sure he won't be able to contend with her for long. Jenny is a bunny boiler - she's not one of those compliant, walking on eggshells wives who doesn't dare question their husband about where they've been etc for fear of him storming off - she'll probably follow him when he goes out and make sure he's not talking to any females. But she'll keep herself hidden in the distance..........she's quite spooky really.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Strawbs.........................

I think she'll keep the bandage round her head long after he's gone - she'll go and search for Turk Number Two (like they all do study )

....and Sirin will give her her blessings with a rose attached........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:25 am