Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

3 posters

bbc2 tonight, HORIZON, WHAT MAKES A PSYCHOPATH + one for the bungalow

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

bbc2 tonight, HORIZON, WHAT MAKES A PSYCHOPATH + one for the bungalow Empty bbc2 tonight, HORIZON, WHAT MAKES A PSYCHOPATH + one for the bungalow

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am

Noticed that tonight at 9 on bbc2 is a doc about psychos.. be interesting to watch and learn something....
    Also another one to watch tonight.....bbc2 at 8....NATURAL WORLD, ANIMAL HOUSE....David Attenbrough goes inside animals homes and says ........ THEY SAY IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE, LOOK IN THEIR HOUSES........could not agree more.......
    Admin
    Admin

bbc2 tonight, HORIZON, WHAT MAKES A PSYCHOPATH + one for the bungalow Empty Re: bbc2 tonight, HORIZON, WHAT MAKES A PSYCHOPATH + one for the bungalow

Post  Admin Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:05 am

Hi THD,

Oh, that looks interesting - I'll have to Sky plus that. Thanks for letting us know.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

bbc2 tonight, HORIZON, WHAT MAKES A PSYCHOPATH + one for the bungalow Empty Re: bbc2 tonight, HORIZON, WHAT MAKES A PSYCHOPATH + one for the bungalow

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:23 pm

I watched it...it was okay but not as good as it said it was in the paper...still intresting in parts tho.....worth a watch if you never saw it..
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Hi THD,

I still haven't had time to watch it, but I will watch them both. I like documentaries, and I love David Attenborough - he's so interesting!

He makes a very good point about people's homes being a reflection of themselves - that's so true! Just look at Linzee's grim house on my photo album (it's titled Linzee's - I hope no-one mistakes it for mine! affraid ) Eugh, it looks all grubby and grimy and dirty, smelly-looking, bare, unloved, neglected, cheap, sparse, basic, depressing, grim.....absolutely horrible. There's no inspiration or style or taste, and her ornaments and pictures look like something you'd win at the funfair.

It's sooooo depressing and gloomy, and even her pouffe looks deflated!

And there in the corner - is her LIFE. The computer! That's where she used to squeeze her morbidly obese body into the chair, and bash out her hatred and anger at me! Seeing where she sat to do it actually freaked me out a bit. I can't tell you how HORRIBLE it is to have a weird obsessed strange woman obsessing over me and stalking me - it's driving me insane! I never EVER read her vile site that she runs with that other fat midget, Sirin, but to even know she's thinking about me, and following me on the Internet (possibly making witheld calls to my landline - not sure if it's her or not - but I can't think who else it would be - I don't know any nutters) it turns my stomach! She absolutely revolts me!

She must be so LONELY and strange - it's terrible! Why is she so obsessed with me, anyway?!!!!

I understand she also has a mad Yank, Spumone on her site - what a weirdo that one is! She's the one who faked an email address making out she was Ertie - if he discovers that she'll be sorry! What HER problem with me is I have NO idea - we only had a very small to-do - just once!

I remember when she was on TL, same time I was, and she told everyone that we were all doomed and going to die of Swine Flu (she worked in some medical research centre in the US - probably making coffee) anyway, she said MILLIONS of people worlwide were all going to die of Swine Flu that year, and we weren't taking it seriously enough! So I told her those numbers were ridiculous, and she must have them wrong. That seemed to send her into a bit of a rage, and I could 'see' she was brooding. I could just tell by her responses - not just to me - but to other people. She did not like me disagreeing with her! Oh no! I can't remember what happened, but it kind of escalated and she became VERY angry about it, and even more angry, when I remarked how her photo reminded me of Camilla Parker Bowles (can't think why tongue ) oh, hang on, I did write it as Camilla Parker Bowels (oooh, Diana would have loved that!) and from then on I became public enemy Number One.

Now, anyone would think that by now she'd have got over it - but seems not! Haha!

She neeeds treatment, she does!

They're ALL barking!

Strawbs
    William909
    William909

Post  William909 Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Why, you naughty girl you!! I'm telling you young lady, I've been following your posts and that's one of the naughtiest things I've read - Camilla Parker Bowels!! You'll get locked up in the Tower for that!!

You're something else you are!! lol

Bill

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:16 pm