Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+2
ruby
Guveclover
6 posters

Daft Girls Spending the Summer Season in Turkish Resorts

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Daft Girls Spending the Summer Season in Turkish Resorts Empty Daft Girls Spending the Summer Season in Turkish Resorts

Post  Guveclover Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:43 am

I noticed a rant posted on TL today aimed at girls who go over to Turkish resorts and spend the summer season. They're being berated because they say it's boring and speaking as a person who has done it too, I'd say they're bang on the money.

Of course we have all seen such girls on our travels there. They are usually chavvy little tarts who would behave no differently at home. They wouldn't work at home, would drink themselves silly at home, have casual sex with any Tom Dick or Harry at home and probably get pregnant too. They'd fight with anyone who so much as dared to look at them the wrong way in the street, drunk or sober, at home too. It is a busman's holiday for them.

I have often discovered that such girls have mothers who are just older, carbon copies of them in whose footsteps they have simply followed. They have behaved in exactly the same way, and often still do. These girls are the now teenaged toddlers who were a few years ago casually parked up in buggies sleeping in bars and nightclubs while their mothers were whoring around, just as they are now. It's a simple case of monkey see and monkey do.

I wonder however, whether these girls are simply acting in the only way they know how to act, and have been raised to act? Maybe they are uncoth, poor and lacking in intelligence but at least they're getting to know the Turds they are in so-called relationships with. These Turds will also be around the same age as them and from a similar lowly social background with few opportunities for betterment available to them. Some might argue they have a lot in common.

So who is more stupid? Those girls or some of the daft, deluded women in their 40s, 50s and older who post on TL telling us that they have a "relationship" with a man in his 20s and that they are waiting for them while they do their military service, sending them money and gifts? Them or the naive, gullible, unworldlywise, needy women who hastily marry men who have fished them off the internet? Them or the bonkers Yanks who claim to be deeply in love with a Turd who can barely string a sentence together in English who they've only ever seen on a webcam?

Ask yourself that.

ruby
    ruby

Daft Girls Spending the Summer Season in Turkish Resorts Empty Re: Daft Girls Spending the Summer Season in Turkish Resorts

Post  ruby Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 pm

The thing is Judith about that post, which I actually agree with and I have witnessed similar scenes myself, however, it also happens on the internet too, you know threatening to 'take someone out' which in England and Wales is an offence under section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986 as behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm and distress.

I recall JennyWrites threatening to 'take you out' in the street if she ever came face to face with you and this all on a thread on the lovely, caring, sharing, big hugs forum named Turkish Love. What did the Manager or Moderators ever do to defend you, did they ban this nutcase, no, they banned you.

As JennyWrites contributes to a UK Forum, she should respect the laws of this country and the management should have taken the only appropriate action I can think of, and this was to ban her.

I bet the majority of 'newbies' on TL dont even know that this excuse for a woman/mother (JW) would ever make such a threat to another member. The whole ethos of TL is hypercritical and the manager can sugar coat it as much as she wants, my memory goes back to day one of EGOT's.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Daft Girls Spending the Summer Season in Turkish Resorts Empty Re: Daft Girls Spending the Summer Season in Turkish Resorts

Post  Admin Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi Judith,

Do you remember Lilnut? The ginger fat girl who used to spend all season in Hisaronu, and let local rats shag her after drinking a bottle of cheap plonk? She was VERY disturbed; in fact, I think she was mentally ill. She was thick, too. But what repulsed me was how these low-life rats used her. It just shows how able they are to shag someone they find physically repulsive. pale

I think most of these girls who hang around resorts all season are lacking in something. Occasionally, you'll find a girl or woman out there who's normal, and out there for a reason, but generally most of the women are only out there so they can keep an eye on their Turd. It's quite pathetic. Nearly all of them are rough, or thick, or minging. Or all three in many cases. Normal, well-educated girls often do like to travel, but they'd never go to a dump like Marmaris (with no money) and sit in a bar all day long staring at their Turd. Normal young women who want to travel go backpacking round the world and see different countries and cultures - the mere thought of spending a whole summer in some shithole like Marmaris or Gumbet would drive them insane.

These young girls who do this have no pride whatsoever. You can bet your life their Turd cringes when they turn up at his bar, and I dare say the boss gets annoyed about it too. No boss wants some silly, cheap troublemaking girl fighting with his customers - they want their staff to attract new woman all the time and bring the business in - what good to them is a penniless woman who can't even buy themselves a drink? And how off-putting it must be to the Turd to have some minging, cheap limpet hanging around him 24 hours a day? He must think she's terribly desperate and hard-up - and that ain't sexy!

But most of the girls who do this season thing come from low-class families, so they think it's acceptable to live like a tramp - homeless, penniless, and scrounging scraps off people...eeeew. Of course, she'll be a dead cert for an eventual visa, so some cheap Turd will keep her on the boil. As to who is the most stupid between those girls, the old vulnerable women, and the ones who get fished off the net - I think they're all much the same. Actually, I'd guess that the young freeloading trollops are more cunning and savvy than the ones fished off the net or the older women with a Turd young enough to be her son. The very young ones are just very cheap, but they get a little streetwise in a way that the others don't. Like the ones fished off the Internet for example : some of them have never even stepped foot in Turkey - so they're at a huge disadvatage all round.

I've also noticed how these women never seem to bore or tire easily. Yes, it's nice to go down to the beach occasionally, and to go out to restauarants/bars at night - but it gets very boring doing it week after week, month after month. When I was out there we used to travel a lot and see different places - it would have driven me insane staying in the same place for months on end! And we had money to enjoy ourselves - I can't imagine how awful if would be to have no money out there. It must be hell. How do they pay for sunbeds, taxis, dolmuses, meals, drinks, necesseties....oh it must be awful! Anyway, there's only so much sunbathing on the beach you can do - and think how thirsty you get in all that heat! How do they buy water?

I bet those water bottles they walk around with have got vodka in them - you can bet your life on that! They probably buy that really cheap local vodka and fill their little used water bottle up with it, and hope someone will buy them a coke in the bar. What a miserable existance.

I think Turkey is a very hard country to live in, even when you've got a lot of money. There's such a lack of choice; no decent shops to buy clothes..no nice department stores..no Waitrose or M&S..no nice French cafes with good coffee and really good food and wine...no theatres, cinemas, parks, exhibitions, galleries, really good restaurants (French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Indian, Japanese - oh the list goes son...) clubs, gyms, health clubs....there's very little in Turkey to cater for Westerners tastes. BUT, for someone with the attention span of a goldfish and the intelligence of a gnat it suits them down to the ground.

I still can't fathom out, though, how any woman/girl could truly enjoy living like a homeless person without a penny to their name...if they'd sooner live like that than be at home in the UK it makes you wonder what sort of hellhole they've been brought up in? Most people miss their home comforts!

Strawbs

SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Whats occured to me is I've not ever seen a backpacker in Turkey, has anyone seen one? scratch

Sal
    Woody
    Woody

Post  Woody Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:51 am

Sal, I've never actually seen one but my older sister went backpacking on the western coast of Turkey in the early 90s for about a month.

Toni x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:10 pm

I think most backpackers would take in Istanbul rather than the resorts....and a lot of gap year students try to spend as little as possible of their savings, and usually supplement them with doing casual bar work or farm work - which would be hard to find in Turkey I would imagine. I would guess that's one of the reasons they don't spend too long in Turkey....plus they usually like to get a move on and travel further afield on to India, Malaysia, Australia etc....or wherever they want to go to.

Strawbs
    Ladybird
    Ladybird

Post  Ladybird Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:19 am

Theres more to turkey than istanbul
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 am

I would never have guessed that Ladybird. tongue Thank you for sharing that information with us all, I am sure we are all extremely grateful for extending our geographical knowledge by making your one line sentence.

Now perhaps you would like to enlighten us all on your travels around Turkey. Please attempt to exceed yourself if you are feeling up to it and write at least two sentences instead of your usual one. However, if this proves too difficult for you, then we all understand why Smile

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:44 am