Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

4 posters

My Transsexual Summer

Admin
    Admin

My Transsexual Summer Empty My Transsexual Summer

Post  Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:05 am

No - not mine! haha

Just wondering if anyone watched the documentary on Channel 4?

Verrrrry enlightening! Wink And verrrry interesting!!!

Strawbs
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

My Transsexual Summer Empty Re: My Transsexual Summer

Post  hayleyvemehmet Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 am

yes i watched it and loved it.did you see the transgenders in pakistan one the other night? omg open mouth moments in that Smile i love programmes like that as it shows you things that most of the time are hidden and helps make you understand it all more x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:41 am

Hi Hayley,

Oh I missed the one in Pakistan! I'll have to look out for that one - the other one on Channel 4 was excellent wasn't it?

I thought the one with long dark hair and the piercings was very attractive, actually. But you could tell by his Adam's Apple that he was a man - that's always a give-away. I did feel very sorry for them, too.

I think the one who had the full sex change (his penis turned into a vagina) accepted he was gay when he said he was going to be a lesbian after having his sex change, but then decided he would rather have a man. I think he'd surpressed his feelings; he was very sweet, I thought. He (now a she) didn't like tranny chasers, though (neither did the one with the terrible wig) They knew the tranny chasers were only going after them because they were dressed in frocks but had a penis underneath.

They wanted a real man who wanted a real woman - which I would imagine is very difficult to come by. It's a bit like Chaz Bono - he (ex-she) has now split up with his female fiance, which means he's not going to get a lesbian - and no straight man will touch him with a barge pole, either! It's very, very sad.

Strawbs
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:54 am

I have recorded My Transsexual Summer but not had the chance to watch it yet tongue

Will try and get the chance in the New Year, but with having such a large family Christmas time I hardly get a moment to myself santa

It must be dreadful for the barren women without children and unfit mother's who do have kids and dont bother with them, especially at Christmastime. rendeer

Rubes
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:30 am

ouch ruby Smile im sure you will love that programme.i agree strawbs the one with all the piercings was to all and sundry a woman,but what i found strange was that he/she didnt want to lose the tackle :/ so i didnt really understand that.i thought all men that wanted to be a woman would want to lose the bits .... i do feel sorry for them in a way as its a hard thing to do.here is the link for the transgenders pakistan one i said about.
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/transgenders-pakistans-open-secret/4od
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Hi Hayley,

Thanks for that link, I'll have a look at that as soon as I can!

I can't quite understand that, either - how some Trannies want to keep their tackle - while others want to go the whole hog. I think the ones who go for the complete change - besides really wanting to be a woman in every sense possible - they also want a real straight man. They don't want a Tranny Chaser - who are not true straight men at all. Tranny Chasers are men who to all accounts and purposes lead a straight life, but have secret gay yearnings, and by going with a Tranny who still has their tackle, it makes them feel less bad about their homosexual leanings.

The Transsexuals who go for the chop don't want 'gay tranny chasers' they want a straight man. Actually, I think it was Oscar Wilde who said the one thing he would never have the pleasure of was a 'real man' - because a real heterosexual man would never go with him.

The sexual psyche is very complex! Shocked

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Trannys never look right after an op,they still look male female cyclops its all sad but its shocking to think they lived a lie and had kids for years before coming out, it must of been hard for them living a lie Crying or Very sad

Maria

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:27 am