Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Guveclover
Teenz
Admin
7 posters

What a Sirin Trip..............

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

What a Sirin Trip.............. - Page 2 Empty Re: What a Sirin Trip..............

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:22 am

Admin wrote:
    Karaboga1 wrote:Hi Ruby, I don't think the first post was very fair of you. To stereotype EVERYONE on TL as being stupid is just not on as this is then pointed at me. First I do not know any of you, on here or on there and find you quite offensive really. I mean surely not every member on TL has pissed you off personally, I know I haven't anyway.
    I am no way wet behind the ears when it comes to my marriage, I have been with him for over 11 years and have 3 children with him, and sometimes yes I do think I'm a bit mental lol, but with all respect it has nothing to do with you if I am. I joined both sites to hear other peoples experiences not to be slagged off. Thanks

Hi Karabogal,

I'm sure there's a few members on TL who are mature and in normal relationships; but the majority of members aren't. Hence why so all the normal members drop out and stop posting....

Strawbs

Melcuma still posts and she's very normal. Suspect
    Admin
    Admin

What a Sirin Trip.............. - Page 2 Empty Re: What a Sirin Trip..............

Post  Admin Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Oh, guff and puff offs yaaaa!!! I forgot about Melcuma. YES, she's very normal.

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Jen's normal too.

Maria
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Strawbs

Wonder what happenend to Ladyluck? she was really easy bait for men that want to use a woman for money etc, Sirin always encourages the women to have another relationship with the next visa geezer just like herself, i think she gets some sick kick out of seeing those women being used and having a shit load of heartbreak, anyone that did really give a damm would warn them of the same type of men.

As for Jen im thinking she is spending a fair bit of time in Turkey im wondering if shes on Turk no2 too Wink

ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 am

Hello Karaboga 1

I have just read your response to my post on this thread:-

'Your post is so accurate, with the exception that she is NOT just the Manager, she is the bloody OWNER.

Ha ha. Whoop whoop. Pathetic childish TL speech. What is the mental age of these members? Maybe 10? Thats why they are so mentally challenged and still wet behind the ears when it comes to relationships with Turks/Kurds aka Askim.'

You know what Karaboga, I USED to be a member of that site too, but I came to the decision that I simply could not belong to such a site where I did not share their ethos and their Moderation Policy is an absolute joke. Talk about two faced. One member can get away with threatening to 'take another member out' and the same member also entitles one of her threads with a most disparaging reference to her father (I would not dream of repeating the word she used), and guess what happened, one of the moderators simply deleted the offensive word. The woman in question then argued how the word did not have the same meaning in the States as it does in the UK even though she is posting on a UK site. Now if you were to use threatening behaviour or offensive language, I can guarantee you this, you will be banned. In fact Karaboga, you will probably be 'warned' for posting on this site.

Of course there are a minority of women on TL who are in normal relationships, Judith was a member of that site for a number of years, and previously EGOT. However, the majority of members on TL are needy, vulnerable, desperate rejects and the advice they receive is very dangerous. For example, how could you ever advise a woman who has met a bloke on the internet to 'follow your heart' dump your kids, travel half way across the world at your own cost and risk meeting a complete stranger? Sounds crazy doesnt it? People with a conscience would never advise any woman to take the type of risk.

I suggest you really have a good read on that site, then make your own mind up. I dont mince my words so as not to upset anyone, but one thing you can be sure about, I would NEVER advise any woman to take the stupid risks that TL offer including the Owner who also took the very same risk. Of course, that was her choice, but to advice other women, strangers on a computer screen is downright irresponsible and I have said it time and time again, one day the advice over there will end in a tragedy. I hope I am proved wrong.

That all said, welcome to this site Karaboga, I hope you stay around and are not intimidated by TL into not posting over here.

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Teenz wrote:Strawbs

Wonder what happenend to Ladyluck? she was really easy bait for men that want to use a woman for money etc, Sirin always encourages the women to have another relationship with the next visa geezer just like herself, i think she gets some sick kick out of seeing those women being used and having a shit load of heartbreak, anyone that did really give a damm would warn them of the same type of men.

As for Jen im thinking she is spending a fair bit of time in Turkey im wondering if shes on Turk no2 too Wink

Hi Tina,

Oh, I dare say Ladyluck is down on her luck. The Tunisian would have been an Arabic clone of the Turk, and I can guarantee she fell madly in love with him - they all fall head over heels with whatever man pops up on their computer. Just like Sirin did. You're absolutely right that Sirin likes to encourage women to screw their lives up on a dead-end relationship, and I know for a fact that she even tries to groom women into new relationships with using, sponging Turks. She's a vile little woman - and it will come back to bite her on her Size 22 bottom. She'll end her days as a hunched-up, nasty, bad-tempered spinster. OK, I know she married Bouffant, but she still has the air of a spinster about her - telling isn't it? silent And once he's bolted (he's in no rush - he's a bachelor gay) she'll get even fatter and more bitter. And she'll STILL be encouraging old women and young girls young enough to be her daughter to go and throw their lives away - just like she's done. She's vile. Absolutely vile.

And now I've discovered how she knew all along who Cherrypie really was, and how she, Soo, Sandie, Linzee, Pauline Turtle, JellyBelly and Yeliz (who is treading on dangerous ground!) have been behind this bullying campaign - they've got war on their hands.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:04 pm

They're crapping themselves now... Wink Serves them right.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:25 pm