Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

5 posters

busy week !

hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

busy week ! Empty busy week !

Post  hayleyvemehmet Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:23 am

Well girls one has had a very busy week :/ hubby was off and it was the perfect weather to take little man and the rest of the family out in the sunshine.Had lots of appointments that we all crammed in too,starting on the monday ( last week) we are all getting ready early when i suddenly heard my daughter crying and saying mum i dont know what ive done but my shoulder hurts.she was only towel drying her hair when she heard and felt a pop in her shoulder.We decided that as she was almost being sick with pain to take her to the hospital,what a good job we did because believe it or not she had dislocated her shoulder drying her hair! when they examined her it had gone back in but they can tell by the xray whats happened.She had dislocated whats known as the ac joint,and is now wearing a sling and has to go to the fracture clinic two weeks later.Her boss was laughing at the way its happened as it just seems so unreal to do that drying your hair.I just thought if anyone out there towel drys their hair then take a moment to make sure you dont make the same mistake Smile that was our only bad bit to the week as the rest was lovely.we revisited leeds castle as our tickets cover a year and why not use them :)the weather was beautiful and all the flowers were out and the ducks and geese wandering around with the peacocks was lovely.Little man was squealing with delight at them coming upto him and following him around.We had a run down the coast and just watching children enjoying the beach and fresh air makes you realise whats good in life.Of course we had to have a go in the arcade :)Had a day in the park and as always took a picnic as much easier than chasing around cafes etc.Had a lovely day yesterday taking the bigger children to play tennis,i took little man on the swings ( cant play tennis sadly ) so they could have free time.so thats my week and explains my lack of posting.Oooo and my daughter is off to the xfacter audition saturday so fingers crossed for her,she should have gone on the voice but the audtition was the same day as her job interview so the job came first :/ nevermind you might see her if she gets anywhere.xx hayley ( tanned from the sun )
    ruby
    ruby

busy week ! Empty Re: busy week !

Post  ruby Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 am

Oh Hayley, what a week you have had, ups and downs, I do hope your daughter's shoulder gets better very soon, strange how the easiest of things can cause a knock on effect. Is this the same daughter who is entering the X Factor? What is she planning of singing? The weather was beautiful last week, this evening the weather has taken a turn for the worse and its been sleeting, typical British weather. My grandchildren are all off school this week and I only wish the weather had been kind to us this week rather than last week, then at least the children could have gone outside and enjoyed playing in the sunshine, but they are resilient and dont seem to feel the cold like me, well at my age (98) what can one expect Laughing

Your little man sounds delightful, enjoy him Hayley whilst he is little, you will not believe how quickly time goes by and they grow up so fast. My mother always used to say to me that having your children little was the best time of your life. I thought she was crackers at the time, now I totally agree with her. Enjoy your Easter and may you have much pleasure and enjoyment with your little boy.

Ruby
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 am

Hi ruby Smile yes its the same and one and only daughter that has had all this going on.i have to say thank god i do just only have her and three boys,as one daughter is enough thankyou lol.I agree this is the best time when they are little except like now the teething and temper tantrums are not nice.Have to say teenage boys are not nice either,as they seem to be so disrespectful about the girls they are hanging around with.sadly the girls dont help themselves either and i have closed my ears and asked not to be told all the gossip :/ ... anyway ruby enjoy your easter too and i await the announcment eagerly Smile xx
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Hayley your week off sounds really loooovely! sunny sunny what a lovely time you all had with the sea and sun and castle,your storeing lots of lovely memories for your little man as well Smile bet he loved them ducks and geese hehe cheers sorry your daughter did that to her shoulder, makes you think about being carefull drying your hair I sometimes feel uncomfortable in that area when I put it in a funny position so I can see its not that hard to dislocate it What a Face hope she gets better real soon hun.
    Sending all my good hopes and wishes for her x factor audition!!!!! got all me fingers and toes crossed!!!!! cheers

Maria x
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:35 am

Hi Hayley,

Oh, you have had a lovely week! sunny

I love Leeds Castle - it's so beautiful there. I think we're so lucky living down south; besides the weather being sunnier and warmer down here I think the countryside is so pretty,too. What is it they say about Kent? The Garden of England? It's true,too flower

I bet your little boy loved seeing all the ducks and geese running around - and a peacock, too! I bet it must have seemed quite big to him! lol Did it fan its tail out? I remember a peacock in the zoo in Sydney, Australia fanning its tail out as I approached it - I think they do that when they feel scared! clown

Good luck with your daughter's audition for the X Factor! I bet you're all ever so excited - I'm sure she'll have a great time, and fingers crossed it goes well for her and she gets through I love you I'm sorry to hear she dislocated her shoulder - and just by drying her hair! I can see how that could happen, though - I suppose it's a bit like when you get a crick in your neck - that's really painful, too! silent I has a dislocated shoulder once - luckily I don't remember much about it - but I haven't suffered with any problems with it since, so I'm sure your daughter will be OK very soon.

Well yesterday I treated myself to two of Heston's Hot Cross Buns with Earl Grey Tea flavour and Mandarin - they are divine! Had them with a glass of chilled white wine and I thoroughly recommend them! tongue I love Hot Cross Buns, anyway - and Easter is not Easter without them.

Oooooh, I've had SUCH a busy day today - I haven't even had time to grab a sandwich - and now I'm feeling so tired I don't think I can be bothered to eat. I'll definitely be making up for it over Easter, though..... drunken

Chat soon! Wink

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Great time you had Hayley..............good luck for saturday....hope your daughter does good...........cross my fingers for her as well.............
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Hi Hayley how did youre daughter do at the x factor? hope it went well for her and had a gr8 time I love you

Maria x
    hayleyvemehmet
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi maria Sad sadly we have all been ill and she never made it.she was so dissapointed,but will go again next time.little man ended up the emergency doctors yesterday so i couldnt have gone with her even though i was ment too.we were all due to go dog racing last night but that had to be cancelled too sooooo not a happy easter for us.cant remember what a good nights sleep is like at the moment either.thanks for asking though it was sweet of you and everyone that wished her well xx Happy Easter to everyone
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:16 am

hayleyvemehmet wrote:Hi maria Sad sadly we have all been ill and she never made it.she was so dissapointed,but will go again next time.little man ended up the emergency doctors yesterday so i couldnt have gone with her even though i was ment too.we were all due to go dog racing last night but that had to be cancelled too sooooo not a happy easter for us.cant remember what a good nights sleep is like at the moment either.thanks for asking though it was sweet of you and everyone that wished her well xx Happy Easter to everyone

Aw Hayley what a disappointment for your daughter and sorry to hear that you've all been poorly, especially the little one, I do hope he is on the mend and able to tuck into his choccie eggs.

Hugs, Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Aaaw sorry for that Hayley, heres for next time then I love you

Maria x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:36 am